Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? (1371 Views)

Confusion In Senate Over Onoghen As APC Senators Go To S-Court To Challenge Suit / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension / NBA Summons An Emergency NEC Meeting Over Onoghen’s Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by mcquin(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
It's embarrassing at this time to know Osibanjo is a colleague. I'm disappointed. Power corrupts!

2 Likes

Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by thunder74(m): 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
That one? Mteew

4 Likes

Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
No be only san,na sac

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by rastaLivity: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
osibanjo is just a loyal vice, isn't even among the influential in this gov't
Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by SalamRushdie: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
I said anybody that works with Buhari will lose credibility for life

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by thatigboman: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
mcquin:
It's embarrassing at this time to know Osibanjo is a colleague. I'm disappointed. Power corrupts!
osibanjo is a disgrace
Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by thatigboman: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:
u are so on point
Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hahaha. Afonjas naturally support and confone evil. That's their nature.
Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by mcquin(m): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
rastaLivity:
osibanjo is just a loyal vice, isn't even among the influential in this gov't
The honourable thing would be resigning. Before he became a vice, he was part of the BAR and will remain so after leaving Presidency.
It's in his interest not to fight his primary constituency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by mcquin(m): 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
thatigboman:
osibanjo is a disgrace
A huge one to the BAR. I remember a lady wrote she left R.C.C.G because of him. I've refrained from discussing him because he's a servant of God, but as a lawyer; I won't accept that.

2 Likes

Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by Mrnakeina(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
The midget fake pastor is thinking of the next location to go share money
Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by mcquin(m): 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Too bad Fashola and Osibanjo worked under this guy. If they walked out, chances are the nearest future, Nigeria would clamour for them.
Osibanjo won the hearts of many during Buhari's exit, but he's lost the good will. Like a leper, he can't stand his primary constituency- the BAR and BENCH.
Mynd44, Lalaclastica, Beremx.

1 Like

Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by mcquin(m): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mrnakeina:
The midget fake pastor is thinking of the next location to go share money
Hahaha. Bros your mouth bad ghan.
I pity the ridicule Osibanjo has to face. If he doesn't resign with this Buhari's move, then he should face the music whenever he comes before lawyers or judges.
Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by otokx(m): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
In times like this silence is going, we do not know the underground work being done.
Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by mcquin(m): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:
No be only san,na sac
Lmao. Wonder what he'll say when next he is invited for NBA conference.
He forgets about the fact that Judiciary is his primary constituency. What then will he say of our sanctity which his bus drags in the mud?
Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by OBoy50: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
SAN where wear were is sharing money in kwali market
Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by OBoy50: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
SAN where wear were hawking money for votes in kwali market

1 Like

Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by mcquin(m): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
otokx:
In times like this silence is going, we do not know the underground work being done.
No! A strong statement distancing himself is best. Malami who is but an A.G even came out to distance himself from Buhari's decision to obey court's order releasing his political detainees. It shows he hasn't forgotten where he is coming from and knows hell return to the BAR after politics.

Osibanjo will be respected if he resigns.

1 Like

Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by mcquin(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
OBoy50:
SAN where wear were hawking money for votes in kwali market
Rotflmao. Someone said this is Buhari's worst political move. Who actually advices the guy?

How can person's at the apex of their careers allow Buhari control them?

1 Like

Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by OBoy50: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
mcquin:

Rotflmao. Someone said this is Buhari's worst political move. Who actually advices the guy?

How can person's at the apex of their careers allow Buhari control them?

grin
Are you surprised? buhari has made tinubu his campaign marketer and osinbade his hawker.this shows the Yorubas are indeed hausas slaves

4 Likes

Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by WATCHOVER(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
Osinbanjo na fake pastor, fake SAN he ready to sell his birthright because of Porridge
Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by deomelo: 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
Igbos love to start dumb and meaningless topics just to together and quoted each other with dumb and meaningless rubbish.

1 Like

Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by Niorte: 12:42am On Jan 14, 2019
mcquin:
And absolute power corrupts absolutely.

But to answer your question, he has gone to hawk tradermoni
Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by Shawnnn01: 1:09am On Jan 14, 2019
I am amazed at how many senseless Biafrans can Insult this Osinbajo and suddenly expect him to say something supporting them now. This is how that hopeless bastard Ojukwu chose to go to war but expect Awo to feed his tribesmen while he is at war.

I have no idea wether Awo told Ijukwu his father was a farmer. This idiot from the mud enclave where the sun will never rise need their brain checked I swear.
mcquin:

2 Likes

Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by sogodihno: 1:54am On Jan 14, 2019
OBoy50:

grin
Are you surprised? buhari has made tinubu his campaign marketer and osinbade his hawker.this shows the Yorubas are indeed hausas slaves

And what about Igbo licking Atiku yansh? are they not slaves?

1 Like

Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by newbornmacho(m): 2:29am On Jan 14, 2019
Osinbajo? The cursed dwarf? Forget the money miss road idiit
Re: CJN Onoghen: Where The Hell Is Yemi Osibanjo, SAN? by mcquin(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Shawnnn01:
I am amazed at how many senseless Biafrans can Insult this Osinbajo and suddenly expect him to say something supporting them now. This is how that hopeless bastard Ojukwu chose to go to war but expect Awo to feed his tribesmen while he is at war.

I have no idea wether Awo told Ijukwu his father was a farmer. This idiot from the mud enclave where the sun will never rise need their brain checked I swear.
My brother there's no need throwing tribal slurs around. Check the records first to see if I'm one that engages in such. I like my conversation decent. I'm a lawyer and ought to be appalled by Osibanjo's conduct. Every lawyer is.

I'm not even in support of Biafra. Please engage me in a neat civil conversation when you want to discuss.

(1) (Reply)

Onnoghen Can Still Reclaim His Position As CJN If Cleared By Tribunal – Sagay / Why Is It That Most Politicians And Masses Afraid Of Buhari Than Goodluck Jonath / Here Is Akwa Ibom Airline That Starts Operations Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.