Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,895 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Alicia Keys Cheated A Married Woman and a friend! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alicia Keys Cheated A Married Woman and a friend! (3849 Views)

Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby / Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed / Who Is Alicia Keys Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alicia Keys Cheated A Married Woman and a friend! by SSaemoenl(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2010
MASHONDA IMPLIES THAT ALICIA KEYS CHEATED WITH HER HUSBAND SWIZZ BEATZ
Alicia Keys is her own woman and she has made her own choices. I don't have a problem with her. I will say this though, I am not a scorned woman. I have a responsibility to raise [my son], he's my number one priority and everyday I strive more for him and of course my music.
She is now pregnant of 5 months with Swizz Beatz.

But why on earth She (Alicia Keys) will go for a married man, Sounds so wicked!

Nawah, She has lost the respect I have for her. Female dog sad!

Re: Alicia Keys Cheated A Married Woman and a friend! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2010
although Swizz beats was still married to his wife, they had "supposedly" been separated when he and A.K. started seeing each other.
do you think that people should stay miserable until the divorce is finalize before dating?! i think that the minute they leave that household, they can do what the hell they please.
Re: Alicia Keys Cheated A Married Woman and a friend! by SSaemoenl(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

Do you think that people should stay miserable until the divorce is finalize before dating?! i think that the minute they leave that household, they can do what the hell they please.

She is a fool, why cant her find a free man as a celebrity she was instead of spoiling another woman marriage and her image as a Star,
I hate ALICIA KEYS,
Re: Alicia Keys Cheated A Married Woman and a friend! by r231(m): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2010
anything can happen in Hollywood
Re: Alicia Keys Cheated A Married Woman and a friend! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2010
SSaemoenl:

She is a fool, why cant her find a free man as a celebrity she was instead of spoiling another woman marriage and her image as a Star,
I hate ALICIA KEYS,

that marriage was already done with so, technically, he WAS free and "datable". she didnt spoil ANYTHING that wasnt already spoilt.
Re: Alicia Keys Cheated A Married Woman and a friend! by Outstrip(f): 12:17am On Jul 05, 2010
Mrbrownjay let the grown folks talk about marriage. You might know something about sexual relationships but obviously nothing about marriage. If both of them agreed that they were going their separate ways and where on the same page on divorce then you might begin to have a point. Separation does not mean divorce. If marriage was serious for someone they would not simply jump into the next v a g i n a they see. Marriage has more meaning than that.
Re: Alicia Keys Cheated A Married Woman and a friend! by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 05, 2010
^^^^^^so are you saying that this man should have "monk" himself out simply because his "ex" didnt want to accept that it was over?! nonsense!

i dont know about you but when a man decides and tell his partner that ITS OVER then he starts living his life as a single person! whats next?! stay se*xless until the spouse "accepts" that its over and the divorce is finalized?! lol!   

hear it from the horse's mouth from 2:00min when he says that they have been having problems FOR TEN YRS and how his "ex" wanted him to choose between him and  his first son.

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xltSeOys60k&hl=en_US&fs=1"[/flash]
Re: Alicia Keys Cheated A Married Woman and a friend! by spikedcylinder: 3:01am On Jul 05, 2010
Jeex. Enough of these 'I hate Alicia keys' outbursts. She didn't force the 'married man' to date her, yer know? It was the obligation of the man to stick to his vows and he didn't.
Hate on Swizz as he's the one that strayed. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alicia Keys Cheated A Married Woman and a friend! by hescool(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Jeex. Enough of these 'I hate Alicia keys' outbursts. She didn't force the 'married man' to date her, yer know? It was the obligation of the man to stick to his vows and he didn't.
Hate on Swizz as he's the one that strayed. undecided

help me tell them o. i dont get the lets crucify alicia keys crusade angry

1 Like

Re: Alicia Keys Cheated A Married Woman and a friend! by MikeOG(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2010
He did dis 2 his wife, wat makes her fink dat he won't do da same fing 2 her

(1) (Reply)

Does Toolz Looks So Curvy In These Pics? / [Photos] Yvonne Nelson Shares New Stunning Bikini Body / Yemi Alade Rocks Red Gown And Igbo Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.