Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

There Are No Gate Keepers Anymore! It's Online! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / There Are No Gate Keepers Anymore! It's Online! (280 Views)

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) / Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate / The Brother's Keepers Ultimate Community Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are No Gate Keepers Anymore! It's Online! by modnd3(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
Surprisingly, Nigeria is working, but some few individuals in different sectors have made it their business to never allow the development of this nation see day light (even though some things are happening without them)

In 2016, I decided to register my Company (Since I am an online person, and I have registered a lot of stuffs online – No big deal I thought). After reading through the CAC website, I realise I can sit in my office and register it myself as stated on the site.

I gave it a shot, and the whole process went smoothly. I printed out the documents and took it to CAC’s office, submitted it without no hustle. In ten working days or less, the Certificate was out. I was Wow.

Nigeria is really changing I thought to myself, but I also noticed how low this information is being kept – maybe the Agents or the CAC accredited lawyers will not be happy to see this information flying off the shelf, or in the Streets.

In 2017, we decided to go to the next level, to upgrade to a Limited Liability company, and I said to myself . Well, The world is changing, and there are truly no Gate Keepers in this new world, why not do it yourself, as stated on the CAC website. I did.

I had to go to their office to ask few questions, went home and registered/upgraded the company. I then got my lawyer friend to the sign the Form 4, and took all documents to submit at the CAC office. This time, in less than six weeks – against all odds – the certificate came out smoothly. I was more wowed this time.

Come 2018, I decided to venture on a new project - where my Team and I have been working on how to help about 100-300 people sell anything and make huge profits on the big E-commerce platforms in Nigeria. Individuals will be able to sit in the comfort of their homes or offices and get this done from scratch - so I registered a new company on the CAC website. In about 48 hours, I was sent a text to come to their office to pick up my certificate. The guys are now putting some good effort I think.

My friend did not believe all these can be done with no stress at all, even after I have shown him all the print outs and my online account. So I decided to try something else.

Ten years ago (2008), I remembered I registered my International passport online myself, and I have been itching to renew it.

There and then, I headed straight to the International Passport Website, read the instructions and filled in for renewal in 12mins. This thing is so simple this time around.

As usual, I printed out the documents, took it to their office on the appointed date given to me. I did my biometrics a week later and went a mother later to pick up the new International Passport.

It is interesting to know that you can actually sit down in your office, fill out some simple form and get your documents ready in this present Nigeria.

Disclaimer
: Not everybody have the FREEDOM of time, and the right capacity to take action, so going through an Agent or CAC accredited lawyer or Custom officer is not a bad idea, If you don’t mind paying more for something you can easily do yourself in just few minutes.

You can connect with me 'Nduka Enuma' also know as 'Uncle Naira';

https://www.facebook.com/NdukaEnuma2

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ndukaenuma/

(1) (Reply)

Success Rituals Rudiments: Road To Becoming An Entrepreneur / I Wanted To Be Importing Phone From Italy / Vendors / Sellers, Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.