Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos (38232 Views)

Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) / Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 / Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by pweshdodo(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2018
WHE3LCHAIR:
Audu is a Muslim man and it's allowed in Koran.

What's wrong with you christians gsn self?
Why??
You people doctored that pics

You are jealous
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by Here2day(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2018
Hello Good people of Nairaland, please I need a loan of 50k for my school fees on/b4 21st of September ( this Friday) I m willing to use my Lenovo PC as a collateral.. Please help a brother.. I m in Ibadan. Msg/call 09032616597

PS : I bought the Laptop for 85k last year, it's new and in perfect condition ..

Thanks.. May you not see what would make you sell or Use your belonging as a collateral..

Happy Sunday..
God bless you..
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by Fourwinds: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:
It's too early for all these type of news
it is not too early...

Idiot pedophiles are every where

Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by kozmicity: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:
Up there.

I mean, up there in the North where Buhari is from. Every body there is sick.

I turned into a vegetarian the day I saw that picture on Nairaland,of one having sex with a cow.

I just dey watch you since morning... Wehdone!!!
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by Tonimordred(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Its obvious...dats where 1 lifelez man came 4rm....hw much wil it cost dat idiot 2 go ashawo 2 do shrt tym...#500
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by Legendkid: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
AlphaStyles:
What kind of comment is this? south people no dy rape and bang animals abi?

Forget it bro, hardly before you hear news of southern people banging animals.
You north rule in this aspect
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by fennels007(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
I am beginning to think and believe that all these people having affairs with their children and underage is for ritual purpose. Meeennn! How are they aroused. I wonder if they have conscience and the kind of blood that flows in them.

See my signature for investment opportunity.
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Legendkid:

Forget it bro, hardly before you hear news of southern people banging animals.
You north rule in this aspect
Steorotyping isnt good both sectors does it with rituals dominating the south
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by Gamerkard: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by Gamerkard: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by Gamerkard: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by Gamerkard: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by Gamerkard: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by stanbillion200(m): 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
What do you expect from someone that is from Daura? They are always Dauralized in nature.
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by Mitchsin(f): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
KingLennon:
24 years Imprisonment should reset his brain. He just mèssed up the lives of those young innocent children just like that. God help us
Exactly.. Amen
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by Abdulmusawa4(m): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2018

Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by Octaves(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
KingLennon:
24 years Imprisonment should reset his brain. He just mèssed up the lives of those young innocent children just like that. God help us
I just hope the girls will be able to have a normal life after this.
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by SoworeJimoh: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by femliany(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:
Up there.

I turned into a vegetarian the day I saw that picture on Nairaland,of one having sex with a cow.
Not up North where Buhari is from bro? read the story again the mam is from DAURA
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by abdulkayus(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
When this kinda things happens in the south, the individual is blame, but when it happens in the north, the accuse, his region and religion are castigated and everyone from that region is being roped into same stereotype.
Nairalanders are bunch of hypocrites.
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by Damseldammie(f): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
By their name & tribe you shall know them...
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by nwakadivine0806: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Raping of an under aged girls has became a common thing in our society, same act happened in my state Mgbidi in Imo State Our west LGA , where a young man at the age of 37yrs of age Uzo-oma by name, raped her wife sister daughter a girl of 6yrs, the small girl was bleeding seriously after they wife tries her possible best to pad the small girl of 6yrs old , she pad her to avoid attracting neighbours attention but yet the news spread every where. There's a rumour on ground that the police wants to release the young Man due to he was an indigen. The young is in Mgbidi police station as I speak now.
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by sanpipita(m): 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
nwakadivine0806:
Raping of an under aged girls has became a common thing in our society, same act happened in my state Mgbidi in Imo State Our west LGA , where a young man at the age of 37yrs of age Uzo-oma by name, raped her wife sister daughter a girl of 6yrs, the small girl was bleeding seriously after they wife tries her possible best to pad the small girl of 6yrs old , she pad her to avoid attracting neighbours attention but yet the news spread every where. There's a rumour on ground that the police wants to release the young Man due to he was an indigen. The young is in Mgbidi police station as I speak now.

It happens everywhere, when I say Nigerians got a pedo culture some people will start foaming from their mouth.
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by dasparrow: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nigeria: A country crawling with pedophiles and rapists. I am not surprised. Tomorrow, bloody married Nigerian people want respect from singles when they the married folks have turned marraige into a joke. May God punish all adults who molest kids.
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by dasparrow: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nigeria: A country crawling with pedophiles and rapists. I am not surprised. Tomorrow, bloody married Nigerian people want respect from singles when they the married folks have turned marraige into a joke. May God punish all adults who sexually molest kids.
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by Bambambiglo: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:

K

K to ya papa.. Nonsense
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bambambiglo:

K to ya papa.. Nonsense

You are bored
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by 2truthfulguy: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
rape cases everywhere because the world forbids early marriage and call it paedophillia and wans girls to marry at age 18 even when they get matured as early as 13
see cases;file:///C:/Users/ISMAIL/Desktop/rape/My%20Primary%20School%20Teacher%20And%20My%20Rape%20Story%20-%20Lady%20-%20Crime%20-%20Nigeria.htm
file:///C:/Users/ISMAIL/Desktop/funny%20post/rape%20cases%20in%20lagos%20%20%20Nigerian%20Bulletin%20-%20Trending%20News.htm
file:///C:/Users/ISMAIL/Desktop/rape/My%20Primary%20School%20Teacher%20And%20My%20Rape%20Story%20-%20Lady%20-%20Crime%20-%20Nigeria.htm
file:///C:/Users/ISMAIL/Desktop/funny%20post/Nun%20rape%20case%20%20Bishops%E2%80%99%20group%20won%E2%80%99t%20take%20sides%20%20%20GulfNews.com.htm

pls read all
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:
Up there.

I turned into a vegetarian the day I saw that picture on Nairaland,of one having sex with a cow

grin grin cheesy
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by pacificom: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
dainformant:
A 40-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly raping underage girls in Katsina state. According to reports, the suspect was arrested following a complaint which was lodged at a police station for allegedly defiling girls as young as seven to eight years.

The suspect is being detained at the Katsina Central Police Station (C.P.S) and will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

This is coming two months after a 30-year-old man from Katsina who defiled his six-year-old daughter in his house - was arrested by the police. Bashiru Audu’s arrest came after neighbours observed that the victim was walking awkwardly.

It was gathered that upon interrogation, they were informed by the girl that her father “put something in her private part.”

The Katsina man on July 16, sneaked into the children’s room and had sex with his daughter, while his wife was away to their home town, Daura, Katsina State. 

According to Audu, his wife travels a lot and he had to sleep with his daughter when the urge to have sex became very strong.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-underage-girls-in-katsina.html

Dickhead !! He will learn to shag the prison wall now.

Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by Obakuso: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
Sexual Abuse of Power in the Black Church: Sexual Misconduct in the African American Churches

by PhD Donald H. Matthews

This book deals specifically with the topic of the sexual abuse of power in black churches. This problem has been estimated to be three times as prevalent in the black churches, yet scant attention has been brought to bear on this subject

Aretha Franklin Death is uncovering Pedophilia in Black Churches
Witch Patrol
Published on Sep 1, 2018
Touching on the shift of Civil Rights supposed leaders - reaction to Aretha Franklin's last recorded video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK1-ayuDibc

Black church and pedophilia
larmovement
Published on Nov 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

MLK Jr.'s DAUGHTER & BLACK CHURCH SUPPORTED EDDIE LONG'S PEDOPHILIA
Phinheas The Zealot
Published on Jan 18, 2017
Bernice King, just as most black people, especially black women, promote, condone, and facilitate wickedness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppvEaddkqXQ

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

THE MEGHAN MARKLE IS A MAN ILLUMINATE DECEPTION FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uG14MEtNo

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Harry Hay is member of OTO Freemasonry, as is Aleister Crowely the Beast, Anton Levay Founder of the Satan Temple of America, R. L Hubbard Founder of Scientology disciple of Crowely, Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

PEDOGATE Freemasons Involved
Upper Bandwidth
Published on Apr 10, 2017
Secret society networks are heavily involved in the destruction of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3LGZrF-Hw

The Roman Catholic Church Head of the Illuminati, University Cults, Christian Churches and Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6q_8X9cFg

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by ImaIma1(f): 12:02am On Sep 17, 2018
Hey stuffs4me is this a fake story?

You see it has nothing to do with hatred for guys. If a lady defiles a little boy, she should not be spared too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal / Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town / Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.