Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos (38446 Views)

Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) / Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 / Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by stuffs4me(m): 5:01am On Sep 17, 2018
ImaIma1:
Hey stuffs4me is this a fake story?

You see it has nothing to do with hatred for guys. If a lady defiles a little boy, she should not be spared too.

This story is real and should be condensed. I agree with you on that. But when someone writes a fake story like the other thread and uses it to paint others in bad light should be condemed and not supported.

What people like you don't realise is that it's not a crime to be a man. That you have had a terrible experience with one man does not mean all men are bad.. Being a misandrist or harbouring any kind of hatred for men is not good for your mental health. There are billions of men on the planet and only you have to hate all of them. Don't you think that amount of hatred is a little too much for one heart.

I'm yet to see your comments on the thread where a woman stabbed her husband and fled. You and your kind have avoided that thread like a contagious desease.
I'll be posting the link for you.

https://www.nairaland.com/4736985/policewoman-flees-after-stabbing-husband
Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by ImaIma1(f): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2018
stuffs4me:

This story is real and should be condensed. I agree with you on that. But when someone writes a fake story like the other thread and uses it to paint others in bad light should be condemed and not supported.

What people like you don't realise is that it's not a crime to be a man. That you have had a terrible experience with one man does not mean all men are bad.. Being a misandrist or harbouring any kind of hatred for men is not good for your mental health. There are billions of men on the planet and only you have to hate all of them. Don't you think that amount of hatred is a little too much for one heart.

I'm yet to see your comments on the thread where a woman stabbed her husband and fled. You and your kind have avoided that thread like a contagious desease.
I'll be posting the link for you.

https://www.nairaland.com/4736985/policewoman-flees-after-stabbing-husband

You put me into a lump of "people". I have never hated men or thought they are bad or trash as some people put it. So i don't know what you are talking about. I wouldn't be married if i did.

And it is not all "men violence against women" thread i comment on. And i have commented on threads condemning women's violence. I just don't know how to search it out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Struggle To Scoop Fuel From Broken Down Fuel Tanker In Kogi State. / Thief Jumps Inside Lagos Lagoon After Stealing, Gets Rescued (Photos) / Okada Man Shot Dead By Armed Robber Who Boarded His Bike In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.