Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

How To Tear Up A Section - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Tear Up A Section (289 Views)

Uka, The Tear Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Tear Up A Section by HappyPagan: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
Just walk in. Create a thread. Give it a name. Show them how.

I see the oldies, the strong hand them, people wey don write so tey their biro dey answer Uncle Bic. Keyboards with faded letters, the imprints left on stubby fingers...

Then there are the quiet ones, who love to play safe, scared of what readers might think. So they don't talk about sex or gang-bangs, or hot sexy fetishes, the kind the gives birth to smart people like me and Jesus.

And the readers. Awesome people, they just flock around, waiting for the writer's shit...

Well, here is my opening shit. And I hope to be regular here in the coming months.

Good day. smiley
Re: How To Tear Up A Section by Daeylar(f): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
HappyPagan:
Just walk in. Create a thread. Give it a name. Show them how.

I see the oldies, the strong hand them, people wey don write so tey their biro dey answer Uncle Bic. Keyboards with faded letters, the imprints left on stubby fingers...

Then there are the quiet ones, who love to play safe, scared of what readers might think. So they don't talk about sex or gang-bangs, or hot sexy fetishes, the kind the gives birth to smart people like me and Jesus.

And the readers. Awesome people, they just flock around, waiting for the writer's shit...

Well, here is my opening shit. And I hope to be regular here in the coming months.

Good day. smiley

Oldies, Quiet ones. Or those who talk about gangbangs or sexy fetishes.
Where do you belong?
Re: How To Tear Up A Section by HappyPagan: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Daeylar:

Oldies, Quiet ones. Or those who talk about gangbangs or sexy fetishes.
Where do you belong?
The quiet one. Who loves sexy fetishes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ferocious (Chapter Seventeen) / Poem: I Am Me By Soibi Ransom / For Book Loving Students In Ibadan Looking To Make Extra Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.