Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him (3684 Views)

Divine David Essien Is A Scammer Beware / Odunayo A Balogun Of Sygnifik.com Is A Fraudster/scammer! BEWARE!!! / Sunday Lagolewe (Kingdolo) Is a Big Scammer, Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Cyberl33t: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2018
Olufamous1:
But my simple question here is how did immaculatenow know she's was the one scamming people, cause the way he made a comment that Lauraeze is part of the guys username, he should also tell us how he knew, you just can't wake up and link someonea username to scam, moreover all this is bullshit if she scammed anyone here. Let us see an evidence do we will know how to bring her down

I sold my naija Adsense to someone from this nairaland!!

He paid, I delivered...
I was chatting with another girl when I came on nairaland I saw that the same girl I was chatting with has just scammed someone. She blocked me immediately she saw that I knew!!

Then this girl came again... Saying she's in Abuja, she wants me to make her admin first before she will pay.
That was how the previous girl Scammed the dude here... Made her admin, then she removed him

I thought about everything but I refused to make her admin. Even sending proof of my previous Adsense sale...
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2018
Cyberl33t:

He paid, I delivered...
I was chatting with another girl when I came on nairaland I saw that the same girl I was chatting with has just scammed someone. She blocked me immediately she saw that I knew!!

Then this girl came again... Saying she's in Abuja, she wants me to make her admin first before she will pay.
That was how the previous girl Scammed the dude here... Made her admin, then she removed him

I thought about everything but I refused to make her admin. Even sending proof of my previous Adsense sale...
OK I get this yours is understandable but please make sure you don't send details first or make anyone admin first. Now ask the guy that made this post to drop a simple proof of the scam and also how immaculatenow linked the username Lauraeze to the scam just like that.
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 16, 2018
Cyberl33t:

He paid, I delivered...

Now look at the date that username was registered on nairaland, have there been any form of complaints or scam linking to that username, I'm saying all this cause I don't like what I hate. Mr immaculatenow please tender your evidence against her.
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Nlearn: 7:52am On Sep 16, 2018
the law enforcement agencies are already on it

Thanks

The Information above is enough evidence

APART FROM CYBER SCAM
He has also threatened life of other users of this great platform

Olufamous1:

I'm an human right activist
I have a super link with the efcc and I know exactly what to do on this case
Now what I'm asking is can you tender any serious evidence against or regarding your complaint
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 16, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
He has another account here called laureze and is scamming people as a female based in Abuja, he is scamming people of AdSense accounts and foolishly reselling it here.
Now look at the date that username was registered on nairaland, have there been any form of complaints or scam linking to that username, I'm saying all this cause I don't like what I hate. Mr immaculatenow please tender your evidence against her.
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2018
williamsdon:

Its like its him talking to me on whatsapp.he says hes the daughter of a senator in abuja.

The laureze fool claimed to be the ex worker of Bella naija, what a fool, just to scam me of my AdSense account
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2018
Nlearn:
the law enforcement agencies are already on it

Thanks

The Information above is enough evidence

APART FROM CYBER SCAM
He has also threatened life of other users of this great platform

Alright if you say so then no problem, but you might have been scammed by someone else but not linking a username of someone to the scam it doesn't add up, that's harassment
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Cyberl33t: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2018
Olufamous1:

How can she say she wants to buy Adsense account... She said obatech referred her to me, something obatech denied!!

She wants me to make her admin after 3 days back I was almost scammed by another girl who also wants me to make her admin!!

I was wondering why only girls are the one's approaching me for my Adsense...
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

The laureze fool claimed to be the ex worker of Bella naija, what a fool, just to scam me of my AdSense account
Lol, same Lauraeze will win you all in court if she decides to take up the case, no evidence at all.
You all really have to be careful with allegations.
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:58am On Sep 16, 2018
Lauraeze:
you are a dummy, a fool and an uneducated nuisance, did you just associate me with scam

You are a big goat mumu cross dresser, bobrisky AdSense scammer
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 16, 2018
Cyberl33t:

How can she say she wants to buy Adsense account... She said obatech referred her to me, something obatech denied!!

She wants me to make her admin after 3 days back I was almost scammed by another girl who also wants me to make her admin!!

I was wondering why only girls are the one's approaching me for my Adsense...
Seems girls love you too much lol
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

And have you confirmed she's not an ex worker, bro I wish you wrote my username there as a scam link, I would have used you in making cool cash. Cause no evidence, simple as that
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by best827(m): 8:06am On Sep 16, 2018
Lauraeze:

Honestly you are in for a big issue you will never
get through easily in your life
You are still saying nonsense..... Some one should give me the full details of this Notorious scammer.... I will show you who I am... Seun , Lalasticlala this guy must see hell
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2018
Olufamous1:

And have you confirmed she's not an ex worker, bro I wish you wrote my username there as a scam link, I would have used you in making cool cash. Cause no evidence, simple as that

Here troll get off my mention and go and drink your garri at home
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 16, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Here troll get off my mention and go and drink your garri at home
Lol, bro we ain't fighting
Honestly you're really frustrated
I should go drink garri, it's cool
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2018
Olufamous1:

Lol, bro we ain't fighting
Honestly you're really frustrated
I should go drink garri, it's cool

Cheese clown
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Cheese clown
You're welcome dude, just cross my lane first!
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Lauraeze: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2018
All of you, please watch out I'm gonna so deal with you, immaculate looking at your profile with your big coconut head I know you are very dumb. Wait for a message from an activist, we gone dance to the tune you played. I'm gonna make sure you're sent to the village
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by KendrickAyomide: 8:46am On Sep 16, 2018
Lauraeze:

Honestly you are in for a big issue you will never get through easily in your life
if you don't stop you will die soon
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2018
Lauraeze:
All of you, please watch out I'm gonna so deal with you, immaculate looking at your profile with your big coconut head I know you are very dumb. Wait for a message from an activist, we gone dance to the tune you played. I'm gonna make sure you're sent to the village

If you get mind fagot come my face come talk that trash that will be your last day on earth.
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Nlearn: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2018
Noted

We all hv to end him

As he is busy scamming people here ..
Gazzy88:
This ibeh john scammed me of 4k last week. He advertised selling data,I paid him and the fool blocked me instantly. I've sent some of friends to watch out for him and get him. His story will make headlines on nairaland and will also serve as lessons to others. He will regret coming to this world. Ibeh John, if you're reading this message note that you've dealt with the wrong person. Tell your herbalist to up his game cos he won't be able to save you when your water pass garri.

Modified: I already tender an official request to FCMB official twitter handle to get him and I would love you guys to toe same path. Go to twitter to lodge an official complaint and I believe this idiot will be fished out. Scammers do not deserve to live.
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Nlearn: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2018
@ Olufamous

Take note.. A friend of a criminal is equal to the crime
Stop Shading

A word is much for the wise
Olufamous1:

Now what I'm asking is can you tender any serious evidence against or regarding your complaint
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2018
Jobless youths, scammers everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2018
Nlearn:
@ Olufamous

Take note.. A friend of a criminal is equal to the crime
Stop Shading

A word is much for the wise
My man we are Nigerians and we still tend to misunderstand each other, you have his full name why not search for him, or I can help you do that if you want. It's equally easy when u finally see him we then know the exact truth
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2018
I hate a useless man posing as a female to scam people of their AdSense account laureze is a dog
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Nlearn: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2018
This is the last i will reply u on this thread

Cus i watch u shade this scammer

As I said.. A word is enough for the wise

As for him.. Ibeh John

We have his full data

Thanks

And not just be a Nigerian

Be the Good Nigerian..

Olufamous1:

My man we are Nigerians and we still tend to misunderstand each other, you have his full name why not search for him, or I can help you do that if you want. It's equally easy when u finally see him we then know the exact truth
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Nlearn: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
See Below This site www.megamind.com.ng he claimed to own

This Site Has Not Be Registered

Secondary: the email on the image below is one of his scam emails

NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF HIM

He Is A Local Scammer, Using The Following Niches To Scam People

1: DATA SALE
2: Adsense Account For Sale
3: Twitter Account With Huge Traffic For Sale
4: Instagram Account With Hugh Followers For Sale
4: Facebook, etc

All His Post Are Nothing But Scam

More Details About Him, Pictures, Addresses, Relative Coming Soon

Thanks and Be A Good Nigerians

Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Gazzy88(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
Olufamous1:

Hello,if you can prosecute this case I have enough evidence to prove that Ibeh John Chukwuebuka is a big fraud. I've already reports him to FCMB and they promise to take action ASAP.
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Nlearn: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
More Details About Him Is Coming This Week

Thanks

This Ibeh John is among the people making Nigeria A Pitfall To IM Biz Across The International Community

Gazzy88:
Hello,if you can prosecute this case I have enough evidence to prove that Ibeh John Chukwuebuka is a big fraud. I've already reports him to FCMB and they promise to take action ASAP.
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by vision202020: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Make I just siddon dey observe
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by Gazzy88(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nlearn:
More Details About Him Is Coming This Week

Thanks

This Ibeh John is among the people making Nigeria A Pitfall To IM Biz Across The International Community

please do and let's finish this motherfucker.
Re: Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him by easrael(f): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
This same guy just tried to scam me now but he does not know I have access to his BVN. I will deal with him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naijamateconnect - Nigeria's Social Networking/dating Site / Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? / Help Review This Forum Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.