Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Urgent Help Sienna Guru/electrician - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent Help Sienna Guru/electrician (1012 Views)

You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians / Your Motor Guru Is Here! Ask Your Questions... / Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Sienna Guru/electrician by amozo: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Please ,I just drove down to buy something.now to start my car it could not start.one mechanic check,he said is not supply current, electrician came try and try,said it had enter code.that my engine could not recognized my key until I reprogram the key.
I pushed the car to my compound now .I actually need info please.
Sienna 2001
Re: Urgent Help Sienna Guru/electrician by mayor2013: 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
amozo:
Please ,I just drove down to buy something.now to start my car it could not start.one mechanic check,he said is not supply current, electrician came try and try,said it had enter code.that my engine could not recognized my key until I reprogram the key.
Sienna 2001

No programming of keys enabled on your Siena 2001. Check for spark, fuel and compression
Re: Urgent Help Sienna Guru/electrician by diportivo: 4:06am On Sep 16, 2018
amozo:
Sienna 2001

another rewire will come and tell you it's the "crank sensor"

where is ur location?
Re: Urgent Help Sienna Guru/electrician by nurey(m): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2018
amozo:
Sienna 2001

if it's true that no current you need to check

the fuel pump relay fuse (located under carriage not a diy)
the efi fuse in the box
Re: Urgent Help Sienna Guru/electrician by amozo: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
diportivo:

another rewire will come and tell you it's the "crank sensor"

where is ur location?
Portharcourt.elelenwo.
So what do I do now I just need idear please before this ppl damage something
Re: Urgent Help Sienna Guru/electrician by mbhs139(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
…in fact, mechanic has ruined my 2007 Sienna and they have drained my picket.

The car only developed overheating, I spent over 200k to fix that, though it includes shock absorbers, engine seat etc.

After fixing that, gear problem enter, which was not there before ooo!

They do do do ooo, so tay, they change gear from 13pin to 10pin, having waited gear oil of 20k thrice. Now, they are asking me to cough out 45k for an extra brain box for the gear to work well… you see my life…?
Re: Urgent Help Sienna Guru/electrician by nurey(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
mbhs139:

The car only developed overheating, I spent over 200k to fix that, though it includes shock absorbers, engine seat etc.

They do do do ooo, so tay, they change gear from 13pin to 10pin, having waited gear oil of 20k thrice. Now, they are asking me to cough out 45k for an extra brain box for the gear to work well… you see my life…?

the 10pin is for the 04-06 with 3mz engine. don't waste money on buying any rubbish brain box store the car if you can't afford the expenses now. what you need is the right gear box 13pin
Re: Urgent Help Sienna Guru/electrician by mbhs139(m): 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
nurey:

the 10pin is for the 04-06 with 3mz engine. don't waste money on buying any rubbish brain box store the car if you can't afford the expenses now. what you need is the right gear box 13pin

Ha! What a mess! So, the idiots just experimented with my car! Ho my! ���

I think they should return the valve body they removed. It means there was nothing wrong with it in the first place.

Thank you sir.
Re: Urgent Help Sienna Guru/electrician by nurey(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
mbhs139:

Ha! What a mess! So, the idiots just experimented with my car! Ho my! ���

I think they should return the valve body they removed. It means there was nothing wrong with it in the first place.

Thank you sir.

They have removed your gear and remixed the gear wire to the brain box what you have now is an hybrid Toyota sienna.
You need to buy a new gear box complete with 13pin and fix. If you still have the old one, let a qualified technician check it's state.

I would advise you find a new mechanic at this rate they are milking you and you may sell the car to them for peanuts eventually
Re: Urgent Help Sienna Guru/electrician by mbhs139(m): 7:09am On Sep 17, 2018
nurey:

They have removed your gear and remixed the gear wire to the brain box what you have now is an hybrid Toyota sienna.
You need to buy a new gear box complete with 13pin and fix. If you still have the old one, let a qualified technician check it's state.

I would advise you find a new mechanic at this rate they are milking you and you may sell the car to them for peanuts eventually

Sad! Quiet Sad! Very Sad indeed! Shaking My Head.

Thank you sir.
Re: Urgent Help Sienna Guru/electrician by amozo: 12:12am On Sep 18, 2018
mbhs139:

Overheating for big sienna.is a common things.what my friend did was .he construct another bube tfor the radiator.the radiator how have double horse connected to engine ......that solve overheating

(1) (Reply)

State Of The Art Undercarriage Repair System / Toyota Speeds Up Electrified Vehicle Schedule As Demand Heats Up / Car Clearing - Standard Or Sort Payment - Which Is Best ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.