Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,422 members, 7,843,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Is It True That Davido Is Outside Nysc Orientation Camp? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It True That Davido Is Outside Nysc Orientation Camp? (375 Views)

How Is Chioma Managing? Now That Davido Looks Like This? (WARNING!!! Hot Photo) / Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) / A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Davido Is Outside Nysc Orientation Camp? by BGSM: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
I find it difficult to belief that this young man is not in cam. The law does not permit any Corp member to travel during the three weeks of camping.
In future he will claim that he actively observed his one year service with discharge certificate.
NYSC should be call to order because this attitude of some individuals given exemption to go against the law is outright misleading.
NYSC should respond with reasons why he left the camp on business schedule without taking any disciplinary action.
Re: Is It True That Davido Is Outside Nysc Orientation Camp? by RevenGeMission: 5:29am On Sep 16, 2018
Rhetoric question

He's with the dancing senator in ede

(1) (Reply)

I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started "FTS" Movement - Freeze Cries Out / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos With Her Son, Baby J / TeddyA Blasts Man Who Called Him And Bambam Bastards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.