Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants (9803 Views)

Voodoo Or Magic Trick? Be The Judge. / Winners Chapel Plants 3000 Rural Churches / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by Ruq: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2021
ebuka1997:

Bro be careful in the use of psychedelics to cure depression, you have to make sure to be in a good frame of mind if not you could end up with a bad trip that’ll damage you, psychedelics blurs the line between reality so you also have to be well grounded to not lose it
Message this person on twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/__THE_PLUG__
I’ll delete the post later on

I really do not mind more education on this, i'm wiling to learn, please share what you know. Thanks.
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by ebuka1997: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ruq:

I sure will be very careful bruh. Just that when the depression keeps getting worse, one can get desperate to try anything. i'll reach out to that person.

I understand, message that person to get it. I would remove the contact so it doesn’t cast. I mean just be grounded and remember that when the effect starts hitting that’s it’s all in your head and it’s the effect of the drug. You would experience hallucinations and explore your mind. It can be a life changing experience but be certain to ensure you’re in a good frame of mind and in a comfortable place where you won’t be distracted for at least a whole day. Remember to get food and drinks ready in case you’re hungry and STAY indoors I can’t stress that enough.

1 Like

Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by Ruq: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2021
ebuka1997:

I understand, message that person to get it. I would remove the contact so it doesn’t cast. I mean just be grounded and remember that when the effect starts hitting that’s it’s all in your head and it’s the effect of the drug. You would experience hallucinations and explore your mind. It can be a life changing experience but be certain to ensure you’re in a good frame of mind and in a comfortable place where you won’t be distracted for at least a whole day. Remember to get food and drinks ready in case you’re hungry and STAY indoors I can’t stress that enough.

Thanks, I already did.
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by PastorAIO: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
chyldvoodoo:
Please where can we get magic mushrooms in Lagos, please can anyone help me out.

I very much doubt that you can get them in Lagos. Why? Magic mushrooms grow on cattle poo. You have to go where cows and sheep poo and where it is moist and that is where you’ll find them. Alas though, there are no cattle in Lagos, unless they have been brought from up north.
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
PastorAIO:

I very much doubt that you can get them in Lagos. Why? Magic mushrooms grow on cattle poo. You have to go where cows and sheep poo and where it is moist and that is where you’ll find them. Alas though, there are no cattle in Lagos, unless they have been brought from up north.
Old Mile 12 market? undecided
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by Ruq: 7:39am On Apr 07, 2021
ebuka1997:

Bruh, i reached out to the guy, he said it's not available atm. Have you ever got from him? Please if you know anyone else please can you give me contact? Please bro, this might be my last chance at redeeming my brain.

Thank You
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by Ruq: 8:00am On Apr 07, 2021
PastorAIO:

Are you saying they just grow like fungi? Isn't it possible to deliberately plant it?
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by Kobojunkiee: 2:27am On Apr 15, 2021
Found this article for those interested

Magic mushroom' compound may work just as well as antidepressants, small study finds
https://www.livescience.com/amp/psilocybin-versus-antidepressants-magic-mushrooms.html
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by Ruq: 7:55am On Apr 27, 2021
ebuka1997:

Thank you again bruh!
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by ebuka1997: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2021
Ruq:

Thank you again bruh!

Did you get it
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by RonnyD: 12:12am On Apr 29, 2021
PastorAIO:

This is nonsense. You can grow shrooms on paper/cardboard/sawdust etc. there’s so many things to use.
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by RonnyD: 12:14am On Apr 29, 2021
Ruq:

Are you saying they just grow like fungi? Isn't it possible to deliberately plant it?

Yes you can plant them but you have to do a little research and also take a bit of care.
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by PastorAIO: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Old Mile 12 market? undecided
Possibly
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by PastorAIO: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2021
Ruq:

More than that. They actually are Fungi.

They can be cultivated artificially too
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by PastorAIO: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2021
RonnyD:

This is nonsense. You can grow shrooms on paper/cardboard/sawdust etc. there’s so many things to use.

Okay
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by OliviaNell: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2021
Now magic mushrooms can be conveniently ordered online. There is more choice, a reliable manufacturer, I advise you to try it
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by Tonydeeb(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
OliviaNell:
Now magic mushrooms can be conveniently ordered online. There is more choice, a reliable manufacturer, I advise you to try it

Doesn't ship outside of Canada.
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by stiles5000(m): 12:55am On Feb 17, 2022
Hit up psihuman4u on IG for psychedelics
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by Poco25: 10:29am On May 10, 2022
Ruq:

Thank you again bruh!

Lolz, there are many legit sources to other psychedelics.
Try iboga it's way much better, for addiction, visionary and the rest...
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by Poco25: 10:35am On May 10, 2022
Basiljoe:

What's your number, I'm going to the market today.

Lolz psychedelics can hardly be found in Nigeria market, you can only other them.

Besides the many legit vendors recognized by govt abroad, and aswell many psychedelics that works more than magic mushroom, for addiction, visionary and the rest
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by Ruq: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Poco25:

Lolz, there are many legit sources to other psychedelics.
Try iboga it's way much better, for addiction, visionary and the rest...

Drop contact if you can then.
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by TheSourcerer: 1:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Basiljoe:

Haven't been able, best recommendation I got was somewhere close to unilag, would commence search later in the month. Tyler durden is a legend.
if seen let me know too thx
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by TheSourcerer: 1:40am On Jun 08, 2022
sonmvayina:
Ask jesusjnr, Dtruthspeaker...they take it all the time.
Dtruthspeaker , do you know how I can get Magic mushrooms?
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by TheSourcerer: 1:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Poco25:

Lolz psychedelics can hardly be found in Nigeria market, you can only other them.

Besides the many legit vendors recognized by govt abroad, and aswell many psychedelics that works more than magic mushroom, for addiction, visionary and the rest
do tell...
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by Dtruthspeaker: 2:24am On Jun 08, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Dtruthspeaker , do you know how I can get Magic mushrooms?

You made a mistake listening to that mad man! Never heard of such a thing until I saw someone ask for it here.
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by TheSourcerer: 7:00am On Jun 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You made a mistake listening to that mad man! Never heard of such a thing until I saw someone ask for it here.
But there's a psychedelic Drug actuskky called Magic Mushroom , its a legal psychedelic , I thought would had been in Nigeria Already . Thank you Liquid ,please have a wonderful blissful day.
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by imranforu: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magic mushrooms are a type of mushroom which contain a drug and may make the person who eats them believe they are seeing things which are not real. Magic mushrooms (also called shrooms or mushrooms) are a type of mushroom that contains the drugs psilocybin or psilocin. These drugs cause hallucinations. Psilocybin powder can also come in capsule form.

You can eat mushrooms in fresh or dried form. Powdered psilocybin can be snorted or injected. Mushrooms can also be:
steeped into tea
added to cooked foods
added to fruit juice (if powdered)

https://pychedelichigh.com/
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by KingJush542: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Basiljoe:
Any show for those in Lagos
have you been able to ger
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by KingJush542: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
imranforu:
Magic mushrooms are a type of mushroom which contain a drug and may make the person who eats them believe they are seeing things which are not real. Magic mushrooms (also called shrooms or mushrooms) are a type of mushroom that contains the drugs psilocybin or psilocin. These drugs cause hallucinations. Psilocybin powder can also come in capsule form.

You can eat mushrooms in fresh or dried form. Powdered psilocybin can be snorted or injected. Mushrooms can also be:
steeped into tea
added to cooked foods
added to fruit juice (if powdered)

https://pychedelichigh.com/

Where can I buy in Lagos
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by KingJush542: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
RonnyD:

Where can I buy
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by Probz(m): 6:14am On Nov 08, 2022
Ruq:

About four years now. Cumulative I'd say 6-7 cuz there where times I never took it serious at all. I do feel being vocal would help. That's like loudly repelling demons.

Do you still want to talk to someone about this, buddy? How far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Were People Saved Before Jesus Christ Died On The Cross? / Can A Born Again Christian Lose His Salvation? / Christians: Does God's Word Allow Divorce or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.