Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants (9802 Views)

Voodoo Or Magic Trick? Be The Judge. / Winners Chapel Plants 3000 Rural Churches / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
I'll recommend mycoethan on ig,dude got my back real good
KingJush542:

Where can I buy
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by Probz(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
ebuka1997:

Bro be careful in the use of psychedelics to cure depression, you have to make sure to be in a good frame of mind if not you could end up with a bad trip that’ll damage you, psychedelics blurs the line between reality so you also have to be well grounded to not lose

I suppose but that issue of bad trips (psilocybin, by the way, isn’t exactly LSD) is substantially reduced when one microdoses. There ain’t one person on this planet who I wouldn’t recommend mushrooms to. You just need to use them correctly.
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by SANTAMEDS: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
mushrooms are a type of mushroom which contain a drug and may make the person who eats them believe they are seeing things which are not real. Magic mushrooms (also called shrooms or mushrooms) are a type of mushroom that contains the drugs psilocybin or psilocin. We have the key to unlocking the ancient mysteries of the brain by reaching higher states of mind, where the wisdom of the Universe flows freely and abundantly, navigated by beautiful, psychedelic sensations. These unique sensations will guide you into experiencing the world from the global perspective of harmony, peace, serenity, infinity, and interconnectedness with the Whole Santa Meds.

https://santameds.com/

Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by Gbsy07(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2022
How does one log into your website?

SANTAMEDS:
mushrooms are a type of mushroom which contain a drug and may make the person who eats them believe they are seeing things which are not real. Magic mushrooms (also called shrooms or mushrooms) are a type of mushroom that contains the drugs psilocybin or psilocin. We have the key to unlocking the ancient mysteries of the brain by reaching higher states of mind, where the wisdom of the Universe flows freely and abundantly, navigated by beautiful, psychedelic sensations. These unique sensations will guide you into experiencing the world from the global perspective of harmony, peace, serenity, infinity, and interconnectedness with the Whole Santa Meds.

https://santameds.com/
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by boboscubido: 1:47pm On May 06, 2023
Basiljoe:

Yes.

bro any chance you've still got this?
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by boboscubido: 1:48pm On May 06, 2023
Basiljoe:

Yes.

ANy chance you've still got this?
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by emytoni12: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2023
Have anyone been able to get the magic mushrooms here in Nigeria.Thanks
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by Bayonle10: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
emytoni12:
Have anyone been able to get the magic mushrooms here in Nigeria.Thanks
yes, what's your location?
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by olufizzy: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2023
Bayonle10:
yes, what's your location?
How can I contact you? I am in Lagos
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by Sojourner2000(m): 7:34am On Apr 29
TheSourcerer:
But there's a psychedelic Drug actuskky called Magic Mushroom , its a legal psychedelic , I thought would had been in Nigeria Already . Thank you Liquid ,please have a wonderful blissful day.

Good day bro..been a while. did you later get any of the psychedelics? Been looking for it myself too
Re: Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants by TheSourcerer: 4:08pm On Apr 30
Sojourner2000:

Good day bro..been a while. did you later get any of the psychedelics? Been looking for it myself too
been a whole wile indeed , how are you though? And sadly no I reduced much my quest and search but reall. Reality is boring, you kind of get used to it I do hope to puff the good puff with friends on my wedding day though lol or any sort , weed was a good run ....hunger instead of munchies was another whole chemical change .... so yeah how are you ? And have you gotten any recently?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Born Again Christian Lose His Salvation? / How Were People Saved Before Jesus Christ Died On The Cross? / Christians: Does God's Word Allow Divorce or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.