Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

When The Night Falls, All Works Come To An End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When The Night Falls, All Works Come To An End (308 Views)

The World's Pain Is Coming To An End Soon / Is The World Really About To Come To An End? / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Night Falls, All Works Come To An End by jonatoye(m): 2:58am On Sep 16, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: When Night Falls, All works Come to an End

WORD FOR TODAY
No matter what you do in this terrian the fact still remains that you left where you used to be and will leave where you are. Time is the unit of life and days of opportunities are subject to time!!!
Scriptural Reference
"As long as it is day, we must do the work of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work." (John 9:4 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All the happenings of today, will become history tomorrow. In all you do, be mindful of the fact that the night is coming when no one will not be able work. Every man will leave various scenes in life.

The new school of today will become old school tomorrow. Those who are in charge of various domain of life will no longer be there tomorrow. Life will not but always present various opportunities to fulfill your mandate. The strength, charisma, brilliance, wisdom, power, money, position and authority that you have today will not be there tomorrow.

In this life, I have never seen a man who is a boss, general overseer, chairman, Vice-chancellor, Manager, Principal, Director, Head-master, President, Governor forever. Many of those who held some of this post are either regarded as late or former this and that. This cycle will continue with every living soul at every phase in time.

In every opportunity you have within the limited time allotted to you, do the will and work of God the Father who sent you before the night shade falls over you.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Help me to serve you with all I am and what I will be in the days of my opportunities in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Do the work of the Father now that you can; the night shade will surely fall in every facet of life, and when it does, no man can work!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Glorious Worship Experience!!!
Re: When The Night Falls, All Works Come To An End by dimexy247(m): 3:10am On Sep 16, 2018
For your mind, not applicable to many people, don’t tell that to olosho & “working boys” when the night falls, infact, that’s when all work starts. grin

1 Like

Re: When The Night Falls, All Works Come To An End by Keegan: 3:51am On Sep 16, 2018
dimexy247:
For your mind, not applicable to many people, don’t tell that to olosho & “working boys” when the night falls, infact, that’s when all work starts. grin

Don't mind him, he should go to advance countries where work is done 24/7/365!
Re: When The Night Falls, All Works Come To An End by Gggg102(m): 4:11am On Sep 16, 2018
dimexy247:
Keegan:

Don't mind him, he should go to advance countries where work is done 24/7/365!

you people did not even read the post.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Denies Ever Begging Tinubu For Ambode / Is The God Of Jews, Islam And Christain The Same? / Why Can't A Christian Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.