Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Is The God Of Jews, Islam And Christain The Same? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The God Of Jews, Islam And Christain The Same? (309 Views)

Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The God Of Jews, Islam And Christain The Same? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
please I need enlightenment because this issue is getting me confuse. Are Isalm, Christians and Judaism really worshiping the same God?
Re: Is The God Of Jews, Islam And Christain The Same? by ayourbamie: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
tommyken:
please I need enlightenment because this issue is getting me confuse. Are Isalm, Christians and Judaism really worshiping the same God?

God of Islam is Allah, God of the Jews and Christians is Yahweh aka. Jehovah

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Jews, Islam And Christain The Same? by EVarn(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
The three religions draw from a common root. Christianity is a reformed versions of Judaism; Judaism is an amalgamation of various ancient Mesopotamian rites, mythologies and historical traditions; Islam is a combination of a reformed Judaism and Arabian traditional mythologies.

4 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Jews, Islam And Christain The Same? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
THEY ARE THE SAME ABRAHAMIC RELIGION, ALL CLAIM TO BE WOORSHIPING THE GOD OF ABRAHAM.

RELIGION IS RUBISH, YOU DON'T NEED TO BE CONFUSED, JUST VIEW IT AS MADNESS

2 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Jews, Islam And Christain The Same? by Uyi168: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
And these three entities have nothing to do with africans..
Yet,na we put their matter for head pass..

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Jews, Islam And Christain The Same? by OpenYourEyes1: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
My thoughts on this:

First of all iwill advise you to stick with what the Bible says. Other additional stuff may not be of God. .

Every good/righteous person, despite his/her religion will likely be resurrected and be with Christ in his 1000yrs reign. This is the time our Lord Jesus rules mankind with "rod of iron" in preparation for Judgement. Those who do not obey Him will be thrown into the lake of fire(second death).
The only way we come to Heaven and be with GOD is through Jesus!
The only way to be saved is through Him!

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Jews, Islam And Christain The Same? by sonmvayina(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
They all claim to worship the same.. But I think it is the understanding of the concept that is different... The jews believed in one God that is responsible for both good and evil, the Christians believed in 2 gods one responsible for good and one for evil, the Muslims towed the path of the Christian too..,
But me, I think the jews got it right, as our universe is not a dualistic one...
Re: Is The God Of Jews, Islam And Christain The Same? by pacificman: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
NO

JUDAISM IS THE FATHER OF CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM

MOHAMMED STOLE THE ISLAMIC CONCEPT FROM THE JEWS AND HE KILLED THEM AND CHASED THEM AWAY FROM MEDINA...YES YOU GOT IT RIGHT...MEDINA BELONGED TO THE JEWS BEFORE MOHAMMED KILLED THEM

JESUS WAS A JEW...REMEMBER

SO JUDAISM IS THE FATHER OF BOTH RELIGIONS

JEWS AND CHRISTIANS WORSHIP SAME GOD..ISLAM DIFFERENT GOD

(1) (Reply)

Is God Doing Everything He Can To Save Us From Hell? / Pray Or Become A Prey! / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr.Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.