Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

"The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood (21168 Views)

How Sexual Immoralities Actually Kills People By Sunday Akanni Moshood / Let's Stop Joking With Hell Fire!!! - By Sunday Akanni Moshood / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by afemgbosey(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2018
Lomprico2:

How is sex had d wrong way?
And wat is the correlation of the 10 virgin story with this topic? undecided

You need to read my previous posts on this thread
Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by jnrbayano(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2018
afemgbosey:

You are preaching your own version of your gospel. Wolves in sheep's clothing, telling the world to get 'saved' but 'can continue sinning cos you can't ever loose eternal life once you had it'.

Adam lost out with God when he sinned. What kind of twisted message are you passing to the world? Even the unbelievers can't think like this.

Repent and be saved.

I don't have anything to say to you no more but for those reading all along please read your bible and get the truth uncorrupted. God is light and in him is no darkness at all. You can't keep sinning and expect grace to abound. The foundation of God stands sure and will never change no matter how hard we try or hope.

I have peace knowing that I have told you the truth. It's your life.

Shallom

Have you ever heard of the name Chris Oyakhilome?

That guy is surely his student.

Run away from them

1 Like

Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by Lomprico2: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
afemgbosey:

You need to read my previous posts on this thread

And do wat with it?
Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by alBHAGDADI: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Amberon:
This is heretic. God clearly states that fornicators will go to hell. Wether you accept Christ and call yourself a Christian and still commit the sin of fornication,
you will end up in hell. The Bible is clear on this, stop misleading people.
All have sinned and fallen...

We are all sinners. Show me one man who isn't without a sin, and I will show you some of his sins.

Once you die, it is the blood of Jesus that atone for your sins in heaven. Your righteousness cannot save you. The Bible even said your righteousness are as filthy rags before God. So if you are counting on it to save you, the. why did Jesus die?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not encouraging sin. But to say sin damns an already saved person to hell, that is actually heretic.

1 Like

Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by engrelvis(m): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
nwamabo247:
What is funny about my plead for help
because u r a scammer!
Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by Legendkid: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
I've seen so many curses, insult the OP and the scripture, calling it ancient,
Stagnant, and all manner of things,

But can this same liberate people do same to the Qur'an?
Can they openly call the Islamic religion stupid?

Wisdom is not fighting one sided battle. If religion is evil, please tag all religions and not just Christianity alone.
Atheists fighting Christianity and saying they're fighting all religions.

They know the true, yet, hate when someone tell them the truth

1 Like

Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by alBHAGDADI: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
marttol:
just die in your sin..., that means Christians who uses the name of Jesus as coverups and are into witchcraft or go to babalawo house will make heaven...anyways I'm not surprised,THE DEVIL THE ANOINTED CHERUB IS STILL AT WAR WITH HUMANS,WITH THIS YOUR MINDSET HE HAS COMPLETELY WON YOU OVER...so because you are save,if a witch attacks you,it won't have effect,lol...the Bible says the rod of the wicked shall nor rest of the Rigteous LEST he indulge in iniquity...,read revelation 21
Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

,Hell awaits you... Jesus said not everyone that says lord will enter my fathers kingdom "department from me, yes workers of iniquity"

Now what is iniquity...

Deviation from what is right; wickedness, gross injustice. ▼ show
An unfair act or unconscionable deed.
Hostility, malevolence, lawlessness.
Denial of the sovereignty of God.

See you can lose your salvation... Stop deceiving yourself...

Which Bible are you reading... You must be a Jehovah witness.

How can you say you can lose your salvation when you are not the one that saved yourself?

For those Christians going to babalawos house, maybe they aren't saved that's why they do such. A saved person will avoid evil things. But I'm surprised that you guys say a saved person cannot sin. What you are saying in essence is that if a Christian lives a holy life them dies few minutes after telling lies, he will go to hell.

Don't you know that we are not perfect humans and we are prone to sin because we are in the flesh?

1 Like

Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by nwamabo247(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
engrelvis:
because u r a scammer!
thanks for ur insult how i wish you could see me live,you would not belive me
Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by cardoctor(m): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
See as this op is just saying this as if he and the devil had a chat last night.
Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by D1official: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Solomon had a lot of concubines. He was a very wise man and God loved him.

Be like Solomon.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

Enjoy sex. Enjoy your life.
The way to destruction is really broad.
It takes absolutely nothing to fail, it only takes something to succeed.
Am more concerned that you a lady, and with this kind of comment I can only say u have bn sent to doom men.
May God forgive u.

1 Like

Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by Daviddson(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Sex is not what sends you to hell fire.

Not believing in Jesus Christ and His work on the cross is what damns you to hell.

Once you have been saved, you will never perish eternally. But for sexual immorality, you could get punished on earth for it.
Can you imagine! This is another MrPresident1 no doubt. They are very zealous for the work of God and but they deny His way. They can open endless threads to "fight for God", but they deny very basic biblical principles. What a deception.
MrPresident1:
Buhari zombie, you are sighted.
Bros, I'm not judging you. Your own character is already a judge for you. The way you insult others here and still claim to know every mystery in the Bible clearly shows you out who you really are - a false prophet. I'm sorry if you find that hard, but that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
afemgbosey:
This is a thread most nairalanders will avoid like a plague. Knowledge is power because you shall know the truth and it shall set you free. One of the things the Lord used to set me free from masturbation was the knowledge that Devils are delighted and watch me in the secret act though I don't see them. I was so disgusted I stopped it after about 27 years of sin. God created and loves sex only in marriage. You are blessed.

For the atheists, even the greatest scientists having been overwhelmed by the sheer monstrosity of creation know that God is real.
Our Choir's ministration today: Jesus is real.

1 Like

Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
Rickyuzzy:
See ehnn, OP, you will do yourself good if you start having common sense. LET ME SAY THIS LOUD FOR THOSE AT THE BACK TO HEAR!

SEX IS IMPORTANT BEFORE MARRAIGE!!!!!

Explore with your partner and see if you guys are sexually compatible before you get married, people push this religion slavery mentality, and make people to be unreasonable and end up destroying homes because they took this teaching that was applied to people over 2000years ago. This is 2018! God gave you brain! Use it, the brain is God working for u. don't remain stagnant, u alone have your power not some biblical text.don't let this fools deceive u. This fools are the reason Nigeria is not moving forward. They put fear into u by using the name DEVIL. Don't be afraid, go into the world, explore, be creative, be imaginative, do things out of the ordinary, keep an open mind, and CONQUER. That is how men become GREAT through history!

HAPPY SUNDAAY
Hmm! coming 4rm someone who's 'conquered'
Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by orisa37: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yes. It's jealous too. It gave birth to Cain. It got jealous of Adams for bearing Abel and ordered Cain to kill him.
Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by Westaslave2(f): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
Sex sex sex dats it
Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by engrelvis(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
nwamabo247:
thanks for ur insult how i wish you could see me live,you would not belive me
put yr pictures.am really getting tired of scammers here!
Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by Rickyuzzy(f): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Noel1:
Hmm! coming 4rm someone who's 'conquered'

See, you can choose to be stupid and take away nothing from my post. Its up to you
Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by RichardRexs(m): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
Is satan another creation from God?? sex should not be the point to accuse humans.the way you said it,is as if sex is satan's creation that he uses to conquer humans.. God made sex and we are in His image.so don't bring the idea of sex as the focal point. Jah bless!
Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by nigerianonym: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Solomon had a lot of concubines. He was a very wise man and God loved him.

Be like Solomon.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

Enjoy sex. Enjoy your life.

1 Kings 11:9 And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice.
Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by nigerianonym: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Not believing in Jesus Christ and His work on the cross is what damns you to hell.

Once you have been saved, you will never perish eternally. But for sexual immorality, you could get punished on earth for it.

1 Corinthians 10:1-12 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.
Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.
Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

2 Likes

Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

See, you can choose to be stupid and take away nothing from my post. Its up to you
Weew! see this idio.t calling me names 4 pointing out her idiosyncracy? If I start with u nincompoop, ur vilage dumbos go beg...
Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by wealthyhenry(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
nigerianonym:

1 Kings 11:9 And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice.

God was angry at Solomon not necessarily because of the numerous concubines he had, but because he turned away from God and worshipped other gods...
Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by nigerianonym: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
wealthyhenry:

God was angry at Solomon not necessarily because of the numerous concubines he had, but because he turned away from God and worshipped other gods...

My quote was in reference to the fact that God loved him. God loves everyone, and He loves even more when they abide. I wasn't making reference to the numerous concubines. That's another issue in it's entirety.
Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by alBHAGDADI: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
@Daviddson @nigerianonym @marttol

If you sincerely want to know the truth about how you can never lose your salvation no matter what you do, I beg you to please read this sermon by Pastor Steven Anderson below

It is very lengthy, but if you can read it to the end, you will really see the good news the exact same way the disciples of Jesus preached it.

I beg you, please read. You will be glad I showed it to you.

Link below.

http://www.faithfulwordbaptist.org/once_saved_always_saved.html

Excerpts

Now I want to prove this to you from the bible in many different scriptures that we can never lose our salvation and not only that i’m going to turn to some of the scriptures that people will try to use to say that you can lose you it and show why that just doesn’t hold water.
Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by Daviddson(m): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

If you sincerely want to know the truth about how you can never lose your salvation no matter what you do, I beg you to please read this sermon by Pastor Steven Anderson below

It is very lengthy, but if you can read it to the end, you will really see the good news the exact same way the disciples of Jesus preached it.
Link below.
Excerpts
Now I want to prove this to you from the bible in many different scriptures that we can never lose our salvation and not only that i’m going to turn to some of the scriptures that people will try to use to say that you can lose you it and show why that just doesn’t hold water.
In other words, a former born again Christian who went back to sin of robbery and murder will still go to heaven when he dies??

1 Like

Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by CryptoStrategy: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

He who enjoys committing and living in SIN belongs to the devil no matter WHO you claim to be - 1 John 3 vs 8.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by alBHAGDADI: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Daviddson:
In other words, a former born again Christian who went back to sin of robbery and murder will still go to heaven when he dies??
Please I beg you, just open that link I gave to you and spend time reading it. Your eyes will open to what the good news really is. Not the kind of so-called good news that says you are saved but can still lose your salvation.

Please read it I beg.

Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by nigerianonym: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Link below.

Excerpts

The write-up you posted is truly long and in all honesty, I'm not going to read it.
But I'll say again that there's no such thing as eternal salvation. I'll quote a few scriptures to back it up.

But first, let it be noted that before you even profess faith in Christ, you must first repent of your sins. Sadly, nominal Christians don't know that. So people live in perpetual sin and profess the name of Christ.
Even Jesus said in

Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Luke 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Luke 9:1-2 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.
And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

Paul in the book of Hebrews summarised the foundational teachings of Christ, the first being repentance from dead works, which is sin.
Hebrews 6:1-2 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

To come to Christ, one had to first confess, repent and forsake all his sins.

Judas was saved. He was among the 12 that went out to preach. And Christ said their names were written in Heaven.

The same Judas who was commissioned to preach and heal the sick, became the son of perdition, whose soul became lost.

Now, there are many other Bible references that point out that a saved person can lose their salvation. Eg.
Jude 1:5-12 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.[[/b]b]
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Note the bolded from the book of Jude. Twice dead, means they were once dead in sin, they got saved and died again. They lost their salvation.

Read the book of first John, you will realise that if you claim to be of Christ, but walk contrary to His commands, you're not of Christ.

If you're bearing fruits of unrighteousness, you're not Christ's. You'd be like the Pharisees who John the Baptist called vipers and told them to bear fruits meet for repentance, though they came to be baptised of John.

Salvation is a gift, yes. But it comes with a command. The command to be holy.

Holy" means "set apart", as in set aside for a particular purpose, and implies being "special" and acting accordingly. In particular it means "set aside for God's service". Holiness is a command. Holiness is what we strive for and is gradually improved in us by the sanctification of the Holy Spirit. This is not something imputed to us, but something which we are commanded to become: be holy, for I am holy.

"Righteous" means "made right" (justified), or "being right", not in the sense of "correct", but as in "not wrong" - being pure, honest, sinless. Perhaps a better way of putting it would be "not guilty" or "blameless". Righteousness is a gift.

The two should go hand in hand

1 Like

Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by Daviddson(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Please I beg you, just open that link I gave to you and spend time reading it. Your eyes will open to what the good news really is. Not the kind of so-called good news that says you are saved but can still lose your salvation.

Please read it I beg.

I have read the Bible and what it has to say about this, so stop insisting I read that article. Forget about terminologies; the question is: fervent Christians who fell and are now into armed robbery, murder, cultism, prostitution, etc, are still saved and will still go to Heaven?
Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by Rickyuzzy(f): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Noel1:
Weew! see this idio.t calling me names 4 pointing out her idiosyncracy? If I start with u nincompoop, ur vilage dumbos go beg...

So start already, what is your dumb ass waiting for. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by nwamabo247(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
engrelvis:
put yr pictures.am really getting tired of scammers here!
here is it am not a scammer am living wiht pains

Re: "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

So start already, what is your dumb ass waiting for. Idiot!
Mud rag... Ur first lesson: Spell "F + o + o + l". If u can't, ask ur Pop man. DFG: Come tell me what d old Blockhead says grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? / Is it right to pray "Holy Ghost, Fire!" Against Enemies? / Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.