Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Please i need a job just came out of oko prison - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please i need a job just came out of oko prison (4041 Views)

With Jinja Herbal Extract U Do Nt Need A Job. Just Be A Distributor / Should A Woman Be Given A Job just because She Is A Woman? / Hard Time Find A Job? Just Watch This And Relax!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by Markbrainy: 12:57am On Sep 17, 2018
Odonkoyor:
After wasting 3years nd 4 months in oko prison i am out with nothing please i need a job i don't want to go back to crime becos no gain please i will really appreciate help from any body 07066023010 SAY NO TO CRIME
instead of you to jejely stay inside the prison. U came out to be looking for job. Wait until buhari wins election again in 2019
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by LadySarah: 6:30am On Sep 17, 2018
Markbrainy:
instead of you to jejely stay inside the prison. U came out to be looking for job. Wait until buhari wins election again in 2019

Pls stop this,he is trying to be a better person.

Be a lil sympathetic. Thank you.
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by femi4: 6:34am On Sep 17, 2018
Odonkoyor:
After wasting 3years nd 4 months in oko prison i am out with nothing please i need a job i don't want to go back to crime becos no gain please i will really appreciate help from any body 07066023010 SAY NO TO CRIME
What was your crime
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by Odonkoyor(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2018
So you honestly think that it's everybody that has been to prison went there to suffer are thieves? wrong man some people are there suffering for the crime they did not commit i pray you don' t fall a victim sire
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by Odonkoyor(m): 7:19am On Sep 17, 2018
Femi i was charged for 2 count charge bulglary nd threat to life

1 Like

Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by stepo707: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2018
Odonkoyor:
Femi i was charged for 2 count charge bulglary and threat to life

Thank you for your honesty...
What state are you in?
what qualification do you hold e.g ssce,hnd
What job can you do?
What about your family? have you spoken to any of them to see if they can help?
Do you attend a church or mosque? have you spoken to the leaders there or members to see if they can help...

Usually you start with those that are close to you first..Am sure if you answer this question truthfully, help will come.

And Please ,Please dont ever go back to crime.start with menial jobs
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Those close to him know him very well. HE IS A BIG THIEF! that's the reason he can't approach them for help.

Who have ears let them hear. You people should ignore the thief so he can go back to stealing and get lynched in peace.

I_don_talk_my_own
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by Ijebusomaada: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Looking for a viable company to partner with or invest in? Find out how to get paid weekly! : https://www.facebook.com/phoneixps/
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by Odonkoyor(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2018
i am an ssce hold holder i wrote neco also im a christain when i came out my mother is trying her best to look 4 job 4 me but it has nt been easy my dad is no more realy i can do any job just dnt want to be idle
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by Odonkoyor(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2018
To get job in benin city is very hard
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by OMOTOWO(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
I have nothing to help with but the grace of God will found you as you have decided to live peacefully with yourself .

How old are you ?
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
columbus007:
no qualifications nothing, instead of you to say that people should pray for you so that you won't re-visit there again you are asking for a job,or were you not around when buari enter?still the same bro.
prayer kill you there.
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by bosssylva(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
LadySarah:

Something is wrong with you.This is even the reason Xtainity isn't growing the way it should.
You preach to a hungry man and not give him food,how will he listen to your long sermon.The early missionaries gave churches,schools,clothes,development including the bible ones.

This guy needs money to meet his needs and you talk abt praying not to go back to prison.30% of prisoners in Nigeria are innocent of alleged crimes.

Aren't you the answer to the prayer you are asking him to pray?

Abeg grow sense small

Abegi!!! Tell am, african mentality, everything na church and bible � � � � � � � �
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by bosssylva(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
subcbouy:
Oko poly or what?

Oporoko poly nonsense question from a oporoko brain.
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by subcbouy: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
bosssylva:

Oporoko poly nonsense question from a oporoko brain.
are you just waking from oko prison?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Afternoon, Post A Picture Of Your Device No Words Just Pictures. Thank You / Promasidor (COWBELL MILK) Latest HND/Bsc Positions, June 2019 / Gtbank Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.