Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' (24132 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ / 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by 6Ebisco: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2018
Primate Elijah Ayodele, founder and spiritual leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos State, has described the All Progressives Congress, APC, as an occult.

He said the ruling party was deceiving Nigerians, adding that its style of democracy will break Nigeria.

The Prophet who spoke in an interview with the Sun, also said the country was on a time bomb, adding that those who joined the APC did so for favour.

He said the 2019 election will be dicey, urging Nigerians to pray that it holds.

His words, “Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb, Buhari cannot fight corruption; if he is not corrupt one way or the other, he has followed a corrupt party. I don’t want to mention anybody’s name.

“If you’re saying a particular person is corrupt and because of that you send EFCC after that person or if somebody does not support your agenda, you send the anti-graft agency after him, that is not the best way.

“Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb; let’s hope that the election will be conducted the same time, next year, because the election will be a bit dicey, more so, President Buhari cannot take Nigeria to the promised land.

“This is because the ruling party is creating tension; They do not want anybody that criticises them; they are bitter on any one that talks about them; they try to weaken the PDP; when they were in opposition party, they were criticising, and doing all sorts of things but because somebody is trying to put them on their toes, even from the Senate, they start fighting.

“I am not saying that they should like me, but they are not laying any precedent for the youth; what they are showing the youth is bitterness and they are not ready to help the youth to grow. They just wan to re-circle leaders.

“Anybody defecting to the ruling party is doing so because he wants favour, either because he is corrupt, and wants to be protected.

“The ruling party is deceiving Nigerians, and its style of democracy will break Nigeria. Resource control will break Nigeria and tribalism will fuel our wrath.

“People defecting to APC do not like the party, and the party itself is creating more problems for themselves, so Buhari’s second term is not too certain.

“The ruling party is an occult. If I were the President, anybody that defects to my party will be the first person to be sent to jail. The ruling party will destroy this democracy; our democracy is at risk.

“Whoever that wants to contest against them, they frown at it because they don’t want anybody to contest against them; these are the things they are doing.

“I don’t think God is happy with Nigeria, nor its leaders; because of the blood that has been used as sacrifice, the country is not moving forward.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/2019-election-what-apc-will-do-to.html

10 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by booblacain(m): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2018
“The ruling party is an occult. If I were the President, anybody that defects to my party will be the first person to be sent to jail. The ruling party will destroy this democracy; our democracy is at risk.

Word.

You can imagine Uduaghan defecting to APC the corruption fighter, Uduaghan of all person. In fact, my aunty that was a staunch supporter of APC felt shocked by that news, she is now really confused on whether to continue her support.

click me for used dell laptop

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2018
6Ebisco:
Primate Elijah Ayodele, founder and spiritual leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos State, has described the All Progressives Congress, APC, as an occult.

He said the ruling party was deceiving Nigerians, adding that its style of democracy will break Nigeria.

The Prophet who spoke in an interview with the Sun, also said the country was on a time bomb, adding that those who joined the APC did so for favour.

He said the 2019 election will be dicey, urging Nigerians to pray that it holds.

His words, “Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb, Buhari cannot fight corruption; if he is not corrupt one way or the other, he has followed a corrupt party. I don’t want to mention anybody’s name.

“If you’re saying a particular person is corrupt and because of that you send EFCC after that person or if somebody does not support your agenda, you send the anti-graft agency after him, that is not the best way.

“Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb; let’s hope that the election will be conducted the same time, next year, because the election will be a bit dicey, more so, President Buhari cannot take Nigeria to the promised land.

“This is because the ruling party is creating tension; They do not want anybody that criticises them; they are bitter on any one that talks about them; they try to weaken the PDP; when they were in opposition party, they were criticising, and doing all sorts of things but because somebody is trying to put them on their toes, even from the Senate, they start fighting.

“I am not saying that they should like me, but they are not laying any precedent for the youth; what they are showing the youth is bitterness and they are not ready to help the youth to grow. They just wan to re-circle leaders.

“Anybody defecting to the ruling party is doing so because he wants favour, either because he is corrupt, and wants to be protected.

“The ruling party is deceiving Nigerians, and its style of democracy will break Nigeria. Resource control will break Nigeria and tribalism will fuel our wrath.

“People defecting to APC do not like the party, and the party itself is creating more problems for themselves, so Buhari’s second term is not too certain.

“Whoever that wants to contest against them, they frown at it because they don’t want anybody to contest against them; these are the things they are doing.

“I don’t think God is happy with Nigeria, nor its leaders; because of the blood that has been used as sacrifice, the country is not moving forward.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/2019-election-what-apc-will-do-to.html

THRASH. These charlatans are dying for Jona awoof money. Prophet ko trumpet ni.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2018

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by okosodo: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2018
Abeg leave Jonathan out of the matter. Its less than 200 days to the end of the term of your lord and saviour as president, lets give the appraisal so far:
Economy: the nigerian naira is now one-third of the original value it was in 2015. Nigeria's debt increased from 87 billion naira to 21 thrillion naira, making it the fourth highest indebted nation in the word even with the lowest GDP amongst the lot. 8.5 million nigerians have officially lost their jobs while countries like USA added 34 million jobs since 2015. Nigerians are now the poorest people in the world, overtook india which have more than twice the population of nigeria.
Education: reduced the budget to education by 15% added it to infrastucture, which we have been looking for despite blocking leakages to looting.
Infrastructure: na where Jonathan leave us na im we dey.
Power: na mouth dem take dey increase the megawatts and the list of failure is just to much. What is written here is just a tip of the iceberg. If you are still supprting buhari, i do not blame you, the economy might have affected your brain, because i have not seen anybody that will be defending nothing with nothing

148 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2018
Its a Sure thing. APC has destroyed Nigeria. If they return the doors to the gate of hell would have its headquarters right there at their coven. Party of bastards, vagabonds and witches wielding brooms.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Omeokachie: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2018
"Anybody defecting to the ruling party is doing so because he wants favour, either because he is corrupt, and wants to be protected."

Akpabio, Orji Uzo Kalu, Uduaghan, Salvador, Hope Uzodinma, Sullivan Chime, Andy Ubah, Obanikoro...are you guys listening?

APC is a cult, which is why they come after you with everything they've got once you renounce and break away from their rank.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by resurgent2019: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2018
Primate Ayodele should keep quiet and face his church business.

What is it with him and politics though?

Na wa ooo. Which kind man of God be this?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by roundman: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2018
What do you expect from charlatans as this....Some one who is campaigning for the likes of saraki...a man who's predictions has never for once comes to fruition..a man who speaks when God has not spoken to him...all he knows how to do are just permutations.trash

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by saaron(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2018
The truth and nothing but the truth! APC is a Miyetti allah/Occult party sustained by human blood.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by aremuforlife(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2018
It seems people has forgotten that politics is a game of number and if the ruling party's should reject the defectors to their party and they enventuale went to another parties and their party members are also defecting to other political parties, how do you expect them to have the strength and margin to win an election.

5 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Metuh: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2018
roundman:
What do you expect from charlatans as this....Some one who is campaigning for the likes of saraki...a man who's predictions has never for once comes to fruition..a man who speaks when God has not spoken to him...all he knows how to do are just permutations.trash
Read, you won't die. Black man

Mosesm:

resurgent2019:
Primate Ayodele should keep quiet and face his church business.

What is it with him and politics though?

Na wa ooo. Which kind man of God be this?

Try and read the write up.

Mosesm:
Black man will never read and educate himself.
These lazy sets of children are the main problem of this country.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by resurgent2019: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:

Read, you won't die. Black man

Try and read the write up.

Black man will never read and educate himself.
These lazy sets of children are the main problem of this country.

What is there to read? The man is clergy and should stay clear of politics.

If Buhari or Nigeria is going to survive the next 4 years, only God knows.

5 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Metuh: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2018
resurgent2019:

What is there to read? The man is clergy and should stay clear of politics.

If Buhari or Nigeria is going to survive the next 4 years, only God knows.
Where is it written in the law that a clergyman shouldn't advice the government or participate in politics? Do you know what is called Human Right?

If you read the above piece, you won't be spewing jargon upadan.

I will advise you to go back and read it first before you start arguing ignorantly.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by resurgent2019: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:

Where is it written in the law that a clergyman shouldn't advice the government or participate in politics? Do you know what is called Human Right?

If you read the above piece, you won't be spewing jargon upadan.

I will advise you to go back and read it first before you start arguing ignorantly.

I won’t read nothing. The man should shut up and face his church. He’s a fellow yoruba man and he’s only helping Yoruba enemies by opposing this Government.

Buhari’s issue will be decided by bona fide Nigerians (not secessionists) and God.

Primate Ayodele should take several seats!

7 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2018
One of the men of God like Oyedepo who says the truth and talk against the tyrant and evil APC party.

just watch how BMC zombies and Yelobam moozelems Afonja skull mining descendants masturbate on this thread.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Metuh: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2018
resurgent2019:

I won’t read nothing. The man should shut up and face his church. He’s a fellow yoruba man and he’s only helping Yoruba enemies by opposing this Government.

Buhari’s issue will be decided by bona fide Nigerians (not secessionists) and God.

Primate Ayodele should take several seats!
grin @bolded Now I know better. Have a nice day

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by tfatoy: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2018
Oga clergy man, you have just succeeded in saying nothing.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Bizibi(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2018
That is what we call vengeance politics......

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Sirjamo: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
okosodo:
Abeg leave Jonathan out of the matter. Its less than 200 days to the end of the term of your lord and saviour as president, lets give the appraisal so far:
Economy: the nigerian naira is now one-third of the original value it was in 2015. Nigeria's debt increased from 87 billion naira to 21 thrillion naira, making it the fourth highest indebted nation in the word even with the lowest GDP amongst the lot. 8.5 million nigerians have officially lost their jobs while countries like USA added 34 million jobs since 2015. Nigerians are now the poorest people in the world, overtook india which have more than twice the population of nigeria.
Education: reduced the budget to education by 15% added it to infrastucture, which we have been looking for despite blocking leakages to looting.
Infrastructure: na where Jonathan leave us na im we dey.
Power: na mouth dem take dey increase the megawatts and the list of failure is just to much. What is written here is just a tip of the iceberg. If you are still supprting buhari, i do not blame you, the economy might have affected your brain, because i have not seen anybody that will be defending nothing with nothing
How much was realized from crude oil receipts in the last three years, compared to the time of pdp, if you cannot put figures to that, you are just a typical hypocrite

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by slivertongue: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
I knew from day one dat APC was a FRAUD packaged as d real deal bt d chicken has come home to roast...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by 7lives: 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Anybody who take this SHRINE KEEPER serious is on OYO.
The ONLY preacher who can make me change my mind about voting for Buhari is Dr Olokuya of mountain of fire and miracles ministries.
This man is always on point, he NEVER speaks UNLESS it becomes VERY NECESSARY.
The rest can kiss my butt.

5 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by okosodo: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Sirjamo:
How much was realized from crude oil receipts in the last three years, compared to the time of pdp, if you cannot put figures to that, you are just a typical hypocrite
2.1 million barrels per day multiplied by the benchmark of 55 Usd coupled with the humongous increase in the pump fuel of fuel, that is why your god god decided to be the petroleum minister, we are talking of about 95 trillion dollars, I am being conservative here. Buhari is currently the world's richest man and I am not sure any body can be as rich as him

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Sirjamo: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
okosodo:
2.1 million barrels per day multiplied by the benchmark of 55 Usd coupled with the humongous increase in the pump fuel of fuel, that is why your god god decided to be the petroleum minister, we are talking of about 95 trillion dollars, I am being conservative here. Buhari is currently the world's richest man and I am not sure any body can be as rich as him
95 trillion dollars! are kidding me or you are just daft?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Godjone(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
A never do well party

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by rawtouch: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
sad
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Lordbooster(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by HolyClement001(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
bitter truth that need to reach that lifeless man call buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' by Chri08102702694: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
We must all endeavor to vote APC out. Vote and defend your vote.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. / Comparison Table Between Christianity, Islam And Judaism / Cleric Sues Member For Asking Return Of Car Gift After Failed Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.