Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,916 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Check Jamb Matriculation List Now To Be Qualified For NYSC 2018 Batch C - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Check Jamb Matriculation List Now To Be Qualified For NYSC 2018 Batch C (631 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / 2018 Jamb Matriculation List, Nysc Error List And The Way Forward / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Jamb Matriculation List Now To Be Qualified For NYSC 2018 Batch C by nyscnews: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2018
Checking Jamb matriculation list is a surprise to me just as this is a surprise to you. New policies that will be stressing new corps members everyday. During my own time, when i served, they did not even stress me at all. They wanted to stress me, but i told them am NYSC amebo and my hubby is putting my mouth where am not invited. So they calm down and i enjoyed my service year without no medical certificate or fitness whatever or anything. Although medical certificate is important but was not required when i served. But this time around, a lot of things have to be put into place for you to be mobilized even after you are a graduate o. Serving our father land on a strange land with a chicken change shouldn’t be stressing us out again.

I am not here to give you a bad news, am just here to show you what i saw online and am asking myself what is this and what is the meaning of this. is this really necessary? have been asking myself several questions since i saw it. And i want you to see it too.

It is an information on the JAMB official site that i have to show you. After have shown you, you will then do just 3 things after. I will give the link to check below.

This is important and some things are included. So click below to read on

Click Here To Read On

(1) (Reply)

Minimum Wage / Register To Participate At Youth Empowered Workshop Abuja 2019 / Corps Members Took To The Streets Of Calabar!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.