Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos (29078 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Kill Maliya Ibrahim In Borno (Photos) / Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) / NAF Destroys Boko Haram Terrorists Logistics Base, Vehicles in Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by erico2k2(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Igbos are bastard terrorists
Well I do nt mean to sound hate, my state is next to the so caled ipob, I have never hear them blow up themsleves, however the ones up North who bear same insignia in ur signature see it as a path to freedom,I lie??
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by NobodyKnows(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
erico2k2:

Well I do nt mean to sound hate, my state is next to the so caled ipob, I have never hear them blow up themsleves, however the ones up North who bear same insignia in ur signature see it as a path to freedom,I lie??
Igbos are bastards terrorists.
It shall never be well with them and every one of their sympathisers and supporters .
Go to hell .
Cry me a river
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by erico2k2(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Igbos are bastards terrorists.
It shall never be well with them and every one of their sympathisers and supporters .
Go to hell .
Cry me a river
ok, what of the o nes who blow up people in the North? would it be well with them? cos I know them ones aint Igbos.
PS if you hate them that much and to hell with them, then you should campaign with them to flush them out of Nigeria dont you think so
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by NobodyKnows(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
erico2k2:

ok, what of the o nes who blow up people in the North? would it be well with them? cos I know them ones aint Igbos.
PS if you hate them that much and to hell with them, then you should campaign with them to flush them out of Nigeria dont you think so
[url]nairaland.com/jokes[/url]
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by erico2k2(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
NobodyKnows:

[url]nairaland.com/jokes[/url]
Oh I know blowing people up is a joke to you lot..Nothing new
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by rainbow333(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZe7Z_22okw&t=6s

Watch this funny comedy title =how girls react to strangers � � (xpliot comedy)
Every girls needs a rich man why?�
like, share and drop a comment after watching
but don't forget to click on subscribe ����
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by davidif: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is not how you win the war against terrorism. You do it by winning the hearts and minds of the local population, that way they can help you identify and isolate the bad guys. Thats how you win a counter insurgency. Not with the use of brute force all the time but by winning the local population to your side and showing them that you are their to care for them and protect them against Boko haram. You complement your firepower with soft power. That's how you win against a guerrilla insurgency like this where it's difficult to tell the agitators from the average man.

Building trust with the local population goes a long way and is a more effective approach especially when it comes to gathering intelligence on enemy whereabouts. It's not rocket science to know that you need the help of the people living in that locality to tell you who the suspicious guys are or who the out-of-towners are. This is what you do, not lumping both innocent civillians and 'suspicious' persons together and treating them like enemy combatants.

Why do you think there are so many unnecessary detainees held by the Nigerian army? That's what happens when you treat witnesses or victims as suspects and lock them up or even kill them.

It is through this method you will be able to gain valuable intelligence on the ground from the local populace. That's how you win the war against terror and not just going about and rounding up people who look 'suspucious' like the Nigerian police and holding them indefinitely. You don't kill a fly with a sledgehammer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by rainbow333(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oh my God I can't stop laughing� �
Watch this hilarious Rib- cracking video*� just imagine what these guys did because of money(just 10,000 Naira) � �

����Watch now����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_GJow1RIew
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by rainbow333(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Tukur Buratai, His Father And Son / Buhari Leads Atiku With Nearly 500,000 Votes For 20 Lgas In Kastina / DSS Releases Another Warning Alert Over Plot To Destabilize Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.