Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos (29081 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Kill Maliya Ibrahim In Borno (Photos) / Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) / NAF Destroys Boko Haram Terrorists Logistics Base, Vehicles in Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by FarahAideed: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
I laugh when I hear that Nigerian Airforce Alpha jets claim they hit something on the ground
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by GavelSlam: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Thickcok01:
Fake news.

So what did your gang tell you?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by GavelSlam: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
I laugh when I hear that Nigerian Airforce Alpha jets claim they hit something on the ground

Because your gang have been giving you information not so?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by ehissi(m): 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
but these pictures are as old as 2016. Whats happening? angry
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by Leebeedo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
They've been wiping off your personnel for years and here you're celebrating the destruction of some rickety vehicles. I seriously pity anyone in the Nigerian military fighting boko haram.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
They are killing your fellow soldiers.

You are destroying vehicle.

Issokay!

Make una dey dere make trouser dey wear you.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by Biodun556(m): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nigerian airforce needs to do more for the ground troops. Our air power is not sufficient enough.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by dheilaw1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
BlacSmit:
Buhari has finally succeeded in turn NA into a sectarian Federal boys scout. R.I.P NA cry
look straight up you will see your brain flying away
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by FarahAideed: 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Because your gang have been giving you information not so?

Everybody know Nigerian Air force uses outdated struggling Alpha jets without modern avionics and supporting smart munition..trust me they can't hit anything on the ground.. from the image I can tell that that pick up was hit by a heavy duty machine mounted on another pick up and not any aerial bombing
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by legibow: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
Explain in details.... Is it now war against vehicle � or against boko haram people.....
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by WilliamPossible(m): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
What will be wrong if the military take this cars and use them to counter the same bokoharam insurgents...The police will be complaining of shortage of amunitions and stuffs yet still they will arrest people with live ammunitions and destroy the amunitions.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by GavelSlam: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
FarahAideed:

Everybody know Nigerian Air force uses outdated struggling Alpha jets without modern avionics and supporting smart munition..trust me they can't hit anything on the ground.. from the image I can tell that that pick up was hit by a heavy duty machine mounted on another pick up and not any aerial bombing

During WW2, targets were still hit with precision so stop all this nonsense talk.

It's easy to see you are a Boko Haram apologist.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by Andhominem: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:
Old pictures
Who are dey deceiving self?

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by FarahAideed: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

During WW2, targets were still hit with precision so stop all this nonsense talk.

It's easy to see you are a Boko Haram apologist.

During world war two precision bombing were carried out using inertia bombing which is a complex mixture that has to Do with a lot of variables from the angle of attack the of the aircraft to the wind speed , wind direction and the speed of the aircraft... Believe me it's not something the Nigerian air force can fathom.. Right now all NAF aplha jet does is to to strap on two 20 kiliogram dumb bombs and release them recklessly as they flyby hoping the sound of the explosion will make Bono haram panic but it doesn't these days ...The only thing those Bono haram fear is the Russian built hind helicopters not those relics we call alpha jet
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by mechanics(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nice.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by GavelSlam: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
FarahAideed:

During world war two precision bombing were carried out using inertia bombing which is a complex mixture that has to Do with a lot of variables from the angle of attack the of the aircraft to the wind speed , wind direction and the speed of the aircraft... Believe me it's not something the Nigerian air force can fathom.. Right now all NAF aplha jet does is to to strap on two 20 kiliogram dumb bombs and release them recklessly as they flyby hoping the sound of the explosion will make Bono haram panic but it doesn't these days ...The only thing those Bono haram fear is the Russian built hind helicopters not those relics we call alpha jet

Mr. Boko Haram apologist, tell your leftover boys there's more bombardment coming.

They can remain stationary since there's no precision with our air force as you've suggested.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by Hotzone(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
How is that boko Haram vehicle? That's military vehicle snatched by boko Haram boys without destroying it but now our destructive military did this to those buffalo Toyota vehicle without recourse to its price or value!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by robert334: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
See their head, na motor you fit destroy?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by Mrexcell(m): 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
EmagNig:
The Nigerian Air Force has tracked and destroyed some Boko Haram vehicles as they were making plans to launch fresh attacks on ground troops locations at Gudumbali and Damasak in Borno.

Nigerian Air Force Director of Public Relations and Information, Air Commodore Ibikunle Daramola, who disclosed this in a statement on Saturday in Abuja, said that the operation was carried out in the early hours Saturday, The Punch Reports.

He explained that the mission was initiated following intelligence reports indicating that a convoy of BHT vehicles had been sighted within the Damasak – Gudumbali axis.

“Accordingly, a Nigerian Air Force Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance platform was dispatched to search for and locate the convoy of vehicles.

“The ISR aircraft spotted vehicles at a location 24 Km SW of Gudumbali heading in a northwards direction. Consequently, a helicopter gunship was scrambled to attack the convoy.

“The helicopter arrived the location and was vectored to the position of the vehicles, which, at the time, were about midway between Nigerian Army locations at Metele and Arege.

“Following communications with ground troops, the BHT vehicles were positively identified, isolated and attacked by the helicopter gunship in successive strikes.”

Daramola said that in the process, four of the vehicles were immobilized and their occupants neutralised.

“The ISR aircraft continued to track the remaining 5 vehicles, which initially dispersed but later regrouped and continued their retreat to Tumbun Rego.

“They were subsequently attacked at their harbour location by the freshly rearmed helicopter gunship; with 3 direct hits recorded on the vehicles,” he said.

He said that a follow-up attack on the newly discovered insurgents’ logistics base in Tumbun Rego was conducted by 2 Alpha Jet aircraft later in the morning.

“The makeshift buildings and other facilities in the base were accordingly destroyed in the air strike.”

The NAF spokesman said that the NAF, working in concert with surface forces, would sustain the momentum of operations with a view to destroying vestiges of the insurgents in the Lake Chad green fringes and other areas in Northern Borno.

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-air-force-destroys-boko-haram-vehicles-in-borno

lalasticlala

Why is this bokoharam war taking eternity to be over? Why can't the nigerian Armed Forces defeat and put to an end a rag tag insurgent group like bokoharam?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by Harry00(m): 12:03am On Sep 17, 2018
angry ordinary vehicle una dey happy kill them all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by Akanti50: 2:08am On Sep 17, 2018
Harry00:
angry ordinary vehicle una dey happy kill them all
Leave those ones, anything Buhari isw always applauded by people who suck cow breass adults daily.
Let me just tell them this..
Allah fvck you
Mohammad fvck you
Islam screw you!!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by objobj: 4:13am On Sep 17, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:
Old pictures
Who are dey deceiving self?

Even when it wás new, u said old. Now that it's old, it's still old. Smh
Flat head must remain flat
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by adecz: 4:26am On Sep 17, 2018
Which Saturday are they
talking about?

I saw this same pix with
some dead terrorists last week.

The third pix is also suspicious
because the vegetation does not
reflect rainy season.

Nig Army should stop recycling
old successes, while the haram boys
currently having the upper hand.

Even sef, most of these vehicles
were seized from the nig army by BH
in battles when they overran our army bases!!!.

I never see govt wet sabi lie
like this one..

Tufiakwa!!! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by powerr: 4:27am On Sep 17, 2018
YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN :

# You'll be trained how to manage your website for FREE.
# You'll be thought on how to monetize and increase your website traffic for FREE.

Checkout our robust Blogs for sales

Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by Volcano12(f): 6:05am On Sep 17, 2018
amaniro:
Boko Haram are sponsored by the government that's all I know. Don't quote me please am not on my medicationstongue
No mind this Nigeria army how can they be proud that they hit vehicles?Them no see the bolo boys to kill abi?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by Bullhari007(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2018
why the grasses still look greeny after the bombing, where is their smoked carcass ... the lifeless kai Barber can lie ooo
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by GetCofOProperty: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2018
I hope this evil will be completely defeated very soon. I wonder why their war never seem to end.

Meanwhile, Y'all should check my signature, read my threads and connect with us... We are the reputable firm, the go-to professionals in Real Estate/Property Deals!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by erico2k2(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Ipob bastards will say it’s photoshop
And U never saw this same pic two weeks ago?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by NobodyKnows(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
erico2k2:

And U never saw this same pic two weeks ago?
Igbos are bastard terrorists
Re: Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos by erico2k2(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mrexcell:

Why is this bokoharam war taking eternity to be over? Why can't the nigerian Armed Forces defeat and put to an end a rag tag insurgent group like bokoharam?
SImple answer, someone somewhere is gaining.He is syphonning millions in budgetery allocation in fighting this so called war.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman / 25 APC Presidential Aspirants (Full List) / Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.