Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Is It Possible To Transfer From University To College Of Education? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible To Transfer From University To College Of Education? (253 Views)

Can I Transfer From A Private University To A Public Or State? / I Am Regretting Going To College Of Education / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Transfer From University To College Of Education? by Nutella69(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2018
Hello fellow Nairalanders, atimes one can be caught up with family issues, unstable financial background and proximity related indices, which may require one to try and initiate a transfer of his or her academic studies to a more convenient environment.

With the above reasons given, So my question now is how can one transfer from a University to a College of Education?

So many people are in need of any answers provided and it will go a long way to address issues.

(1) (Reply)

Information Communication Technology:a Necessity For Modern Education / A Penultimate Student Of Mouau Commits Suicide ---Adesina Adekanle / Every Nigerian Student Should Be A Part Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.