Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

‘I Have No Idea Davido Is A Cultist’ – Asa Asika Defends Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Have No Idea Davido Is A Cultist’ – Asa Asika Defends Davido (868 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Have No Idea Davido Is A Cultist’ – Asa Asika Defends Davido by gistyinka(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2018
Over the past few weeks, a circulated news report has linked Nigerian pop star & DMW‘s boss Davido to be a member of Confraternity, popularly known as Aye-Axemen. The highly speculated report started when Police caught a 25-year old suspected cultist, goes by the name Tobi Adegoke.

During the Police questioning investigation, the suspected cultist member said that he joined the fraternity cultist group because he was told that his membership would give him easy access to music superstar Davido. However, Tobi had plans to meet Davido who could help him push his music career hence he joined the Fraternity.
Asa Asika and Davido

Is Davido A Member of Cultist? Here’s What Asa Asika Has to Say About Davido Being A Member of Cultist

While speaking with Vanguard’s Showtime most sought after Nigeria talent manager and co-founder of 360 Entertainment company called ” The Plug ”, Asa Asika spoke on the allegation against his artiste Davido. He defended his artiste saying he has no idea he was into such things.

“I have no idea of what you’re talking about my brother”, he said.

Still, on the matter another close source Ridwan Sanni said the report is laughable. “The allegation is funny, so no further comments”, he said.

http://gyonlineng.com/davido-member-cultist-heres-asa-asika-say-davido-member-cultist/

Re: ‘I Have No Idea Davido Is A Cultist’ – Asa Asika Defends Davido by Greyworld: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2018
Member of a cultist ? How is that possible?
Re: ‘I Have No Idea Davido Is A Cultist’ – Asa Asika Defends Davido by tuttitutti(f): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2018
Davido is not helping matters as far as this topic goes. He has been known to flaunt his membership of (Aye) Cult group on different fora.
From inscriptions on his hair, to making signs of the at random places and now this song here: https:///p72bir-1LB

I really think it is Juvenile of him to publicly display his involvement, there is a reason why it is called a "secret cult".
I hope his flourishing career won't get rocked by this unnecessary show-off, if I can call it that.

(1) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Teaches Her Grandma Shakusaku Dance / On A Private Jet With Wizkid. Enroute! / Ini Edo Looks Enchanting As She Slays In Black Outfit (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.