Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Probably Stolen Peugeot 407 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Probably Stolen Peugeot 407 (757 Views)

UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) / Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) / Police Pose As Buyers, Recover N37m Stolen Benz G-wagon About To Be Sold N15m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Probably Stolen Peugeot 407 by mknigeriagreat: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2018
Hello everyone. I've been seeing this car for some days and looks irrationally parked and things are not adding up. I will never walk down to a police station to report such because of our situation when it comes to Nigerian police. If you know anyone that his car was stolen or missing tell o. Car is parked on the main road to phase 2, Aco estate lugbe, Abuja. Still there as at this morning. Engine bay opened.

Cc: lalasticlala. mynd44. Seun.

Re: Probably Stolen Peugeot 407 by mknigeriagreat: 5:13am On Sep 17, 2018
Car has bn moved to one small shed close by.
Re: Probably Stolen Peugeot 407 by thebigkendo(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
Hello everyone. I've been seeing this car for some days and looks irrationally parked and things are not adding up. I will never walk down to a police station to report such because of our situation when it comes to Nigerian police. If you know anyone that his car was stolen or missing tell o. Car is parked on the main road to phase 2, Aco estate lugbe, Abuja. Still there as at this morning. Engine bay opened.

E get some kind pepper weh Peugeot car go show you, Na to abandon am for there sure pass grin grin grin grin

cc Diportivo

(1) (Reply)

Man, 62, Arrested For Fingering Neighbour’s 10-year Old Daughter / Unilorin Student Was Caught Stealing Today. (see The Picture) / MC Oluomo Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife; Both Native & Medical Doctor Incharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.