Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! (4619 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2018
I dont really know if this is a Federal road or state road. But Nigerians, just look at this shame of a nation! This road has been like this getting to a year. Everyday, it keeps on getting worse. I even heard a rumour that some cabals knowingly left it that way to get more worse so that the contract money will be big! Everyday I drive through here, I see millions wasted on this road because often and on, tankers and trailers with petrol and goods respectively; fall here everyday! This Erosion you see on this road is over 2 feet deep. Any car, trailer or tanker that steps into it, falls in deep. Most times, flood water covers it and its not visible to unsuspecting drivers.

Lalasticlala, who did we offend in this country?

Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by coolcharm(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2018
Nice observation, but bad and wicked intention with your caption

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by zinnydan(f): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2018
Not worse than abia, buh our governor is really trying

1 Like

Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2018
Ambode has been a disaster

Road everywhere in Lagos are in terrible condition

Really Lagos doesn't seem like a place that rake in billions monthly

8 Likes

Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2018
coolcharm:

What is Ambode doing about this? Or is it no longer "Itesiwaju Ipinle Eko lo je wa l’ogun"

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 16, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Sanwo-Olu/Tinubu have started paying N30,000 to more zombies to discredit Ambode.

That road has been in this state (if not worse) under Tinubu & Fashola.

Ask Almighty Asiwaju Bola Cocaine Ahmed Afonja Tinubu why he didn't fix this road during the eight years he spent staining the walls of Alausa Secretariat with his yellow teeth.

Bro nobody is paying anybody nothing! Am an ordinary suffering citizen like you. I don't even like Tinubu not to talk of APC. Am only posting because this road destroyed my car!

7 Likes

Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by Metuh: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2018
Is this not the same state tribalists like Bolustical and Seunmsg call small "Rondon"? grin

I remembered telling these people that governance is more than building bridges and bus stops, they called me a hater. grin

Tinubu is holding their future to ransom now. Eko o ni baje joor! grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by Metuh: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2018
zinnydan:
Not worse than abia, buh our governor is really trying
Dani dani grin As usual,they are here to shift position. Lagos is too populated and dirty. kiss the truth.

Wetin concern Abia with Lagos? Use your akonuche

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Sanwo-Olu/Tinubu have started paying N30,000 to more zombies to discredit Ambode.

That road has been in this state (if not worse) under Tinubu & Fashola.

Ask Almighty Asiwaju Bola Cocaine Ahmed Afonja Tinubu why he didn't fix this road during the eight years he spent staining the walls of Alausa Secretariat with his yellow teeth.

If you wake up and go to work everyday, you would understand what road users are facing. Pass through Lagos-Abeoukuta express and see the mess. Lagos has gotten dirtier under Ambode and he has very little achievements to show...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by gaby(m): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2018
I didn't know it looked way better during Tinubu and Fashola's regime.

By the way, that's a Federal road and ironically Fash is the present Minister of works.

Not in any way defending Ambode, but this post is just so treacherous and mischievous from peeps i m sure forgot their heads in Tinubu's ass.

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by SoNature(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:

Dani dani grin As usual,they are here to shift position. Lagos is too populated and dirty. kiss the truth.

Wetin concern Abia with Lagos? Use your akonuche

Use your head; she's an Igbo girl

Besides who doesn't know that in a third world infrastructure deficit is a norm

Nigeria is called a developing country for a reason

1 Like

Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2018
The only aspect that Ambode tried to cover in his tenure is road infrastructure, and while it's a good thing honestly it's really frustrating. Trying to do so many major roads at the same time, causing more deadlock traffic is not much better.
Most of the roads have not been completed since he started more than 2 years ago.

Public schools have gone back to being the way they were before fashola became governor. No more free textbooks given to students, no governor to ensure that children are in school during school hours, and punish erring parents who sends their kids to hawk during school hours. Every child must be in school.. No excuse!

Hospitals no longer give the convalescent some privy benefits such as free medical care for 65years old and above.

Transport system is completely down, no longer subsidised, infact no more govt BRT, making it so easy for those danfos to inflate prices at will. What about the waste system, that one is another story.

Surviving as a lagosian under Ambode tenure takes the grace of God honestly.

By the way, not trying to compare, but by the end of Fashola's tenure, everyone could see every aspect the man had touch to the extend lagos became a standard for other states,There was no doubt we were going to vote him in again. As a matter of fact, the major reason people voted for Ambode was for him to continue with whatever standard his precessor had set for him, retain those employed in the new initiatives such as lawma and BRT and make life generally easy for lagosian.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2018
LuciferCristi:

I agree that Lagos is dirtier under Ambode. His VisionScape project is a disaster - LAWMA did a better job.

But I refuse to vote him out because of ONE flaw. Every other thing is okay in Lagos asides sanitation.

Return to your paymasters & tell them Lagosians reject Tinubu & his lapdog Sanwo-Olu.

He looks like a thief.

It's daft for you to assume that everyone who complains online is being paid. And I still maintain that you don't use the roads often, otherwise you wouldn't be typing like that.

Crawl out of your hole and move around Lagos and see if what Lagos is getting is what it deserves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by Taeewo(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Thats federal road
Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by surgical: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
RebelChip:

Bro nobody is paying anybody nothing! Am an ordinary suffering citizen like you. I don't even like Tinubu not to talk of APC. Am only posting because this road destroyed my car!
it is a federal roads the responsibility of fashola and the federal government stop putting load that does not belong to ambode on ambode don't jump the gun wait for tinubu to officially commission you guys for the hatchet job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by ollyruffy: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is a Federal Govt road. Please direct your anger to Fashola and leave Ambode out of this. Thanks.
Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by MaziOmenuko: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
this guy can lie shaa. This is just a bad spot on the length of stretch from mile2 to oshodi. This spot was okk until last month's rain that was back to back for almost a week got it damaged.

Ferma manages this road very well and I am sure by next week, they will fix it up. Theres still a bad spot at cele axis. Ferma is ever present on that road and they do a good job keing it together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by Chizman042: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
coolcharm:

good man, what is bad and wicked intention over his caption? sir notice me
Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
The OP is not against Ambode. He mentioned Fashola because Apapa Road is a Federal Road and Fashola is the Minister in charge of Works, right?

Charity begins at home but shouldn't stop there. But this time around, charity has not yet crawled not to talk of beginning at his Lagos home.
Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
this guy can lie shaa. This is just a bad spot on the length of stretch from mile2 to oshodi. This spot was okk until last month's rain that was back to back for almost a week got it damaged.

Ferma manages this road very well and I am sure by next week, they will fix it up. Theres still a bad spot at cele axis. Ferma is ever present on that road and they do a good job keing it together.

With all due run respect Sir, I feel sense is far from you.

Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by capitalzero: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
If Ambode wins apc primary, op and co will start praising Ambode again.
Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by Babacele: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
surgical:
it is a federal roads the responsibility of fashola and the federal government stop putting load that does not belong to ambode on ambode don't jump the gun wait for tinubu to officially commission you guys for the hatchet job
did you read the caption at all? read, una no go gree!
Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by TrueNigerian300: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:
The only aspect that Ambode tried to cover in his tenure is road infrastructure, and while it's a good thing honestly it's really frustrating. Trying to do so many major roads at the same time, causing more deadlock traffic is not much better.
Most of the roads have not been completed since he started more than 2 years ago.

Public schools have gone back to being the way they were before fashola became governor. No more free textbooks given to students, no governor to ensure that children are in school during school hours, and punish erring parents who sends their kids to hawk during school hours. Every child must be in school.. No excuse!

Hospitals no longer give the convalescent some privy benefits such as free medical care for 65years old and above.

Transport system is completely down, no longer subsidised, infact no more govt BRT, making it so easy for those danfos to inflate prices at will. What about the waste system, that one is another story.

By the way, not trying to compare, but by the end of Fashola's tenure, everyone could see every aspect the man had touch to the extend lagos became a standard for other states,There was no doubt we were going to vote him in again. As a matter of fact, the major reason people voted for Ambode was for him to continue with whatever standard his precessor had set for him, retain those employed in the new initiatives such as lawma and BRT and make life generally easy for lagosian.

Thanks for this you have spoken.

Every sane person can see all these those who said, he(Ambode) has done a lot I dont know which part of lagos they live in. With the way he is going he will definitely destroy all the standards his predecessor left behind.

Go and see the useless road he is constructing very substandard materials everywhere. But may be I am the only that is seeing this because of taste for excellence/standard.

Nothing like Ambode has tried he is a FAILURE. I am not campaigning for anybody but this FAILURE must be voted out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by modik(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
RebelChip:

And you still will vote APC
Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by Mustay(m): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

Fine summary

You captured the mega things and little things that count. Those little things especially affect the people. The stress they go through without properly managed alternatives during road constructions, absence of subsidies for health and transport and inability to manage waste.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Looks Like Under Ambode Of Lagos! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

Thanks for this you have spoken.

Every sane person can see all these those who said, he(Ambode) has done a lot I dont know which part of lagos they live in. With the way he is going he will definitely destroy all the standards his predecessor left behind.

Go and see the useless road he is constructing very substandard materials everywhere. But may be I am the only that is seeing this because of taste for excellence/standard.

Nothing like Ambode has tried he is a FAILURE. I am not campaigning for anybody but this FAILURE must be voted out.

The materials are really substandard. Honestly ehn, the way the roads were before he started constructing them are better off than what they have become in just less than 2 years, causing terrible traffic every single day of the week.. Nawa o.
If it's because of all these Tinubu wants him out, and not just for something selfish, I think I support him on that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Refuse To Help Driver As They Mock Tinubu While APC Campaign Bus Burns / Lady In Tears After Getting Beat Up In Danfo For Saying Tinubu Will Emerge / Aba’s Biggest Problem Is Bad Publicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.