Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority (3607 Views)

What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping / Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) / Lists Of Nigeria Governors Who Have Range Rover Sentinel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2022
There is this misconception of calling Akwa Ibom people Calabar people , unfortunately that same misconception is the reason some gullibles feel Akwa Ibom has only Mobil as its white collar job provider and I wonder can only Mobil produce 600k barrels of oil a day ?
The question is who are those other oil companies operating in the state that jointly produced 300k of oil a day to make Akwa ibom state highest producer of oil and gas in Nigeria ..
Guys indeed they are thing a lot of Nigerian don’t know about Akwa ibom state and it’s a pity because most of them don’t do research, they only talk out of emotions. I’m here to correct all those misconceptions about Akwa Ibom state ..

General Facts to know about Akwa Ibom State ::
- Akwa Ibomite are not Calabar people because calabar is a name of a city not ethnic group rather Akwa ibom is a state that comprises of Ibibio, Annang, Oro people , Ekid , Ibonos and Obolo people …

- Akwa Ibom state population for 2022 as projected is 7.4milllion people and it’s evenly distributed across the state ..
- Ibeno is the richest of all LGA in Akwa Ibom because it as the higher GDP ..
- Eket is the most Developed city in Akwa ibom state
- Eket has no oil company and doesn’t share boundaries with the ocean (meaning it has no beach)
- Akwa Ibom white sand bar beach is in Ibeno and Eastern Obolo towns.
- Eket houses more than 200 services companies even more than Uyo..
- Onna LGA currently have the best road network in Akwa Ibom state
- Ikot ekpene is the most beautiful city in Akwa Ibom state with its serene environment and beauty..
- Eket has more hotels than uyo ..
Ibeno has more oil companies than any other oil bearing towns in Akwa ibom state .
- Ikot Abasi houses more historical tourist site than any other city in Nigeria ..
Those are few facts about Akwa ibom prople don’t know ..

: List of oil companies operating in Akwa Ibom state and it’s location or town:
1. Exxonmobil : location- Ibeno, workforce- 6k ( 3k employees, 1k contracts staffs, 5h contractors, 5h projects staff, 3h third parties and 1.7k services Staffs) Akwa ibomite are 60% of this workforce ..

2. Total E&F: Location- (offshores Ibeno ) work force 800 workers. Akwa ibomite account for 60% of workforce ..

3. Oando oil and gas : Location-[i][/i]Ibeno[b][/b], Workforce : 1.5k (80% of it work force are Akwa Ibomite)

4. Network production and exploration limited: location-[/b]Ibeno[b], Workforce: 600h , Akwa Ibomite account for 80% of its work force
5. Septa gas energy : Location - Ibeno and Esit Eket , workforce : 500h , Akwa Ibomite account to 85% of its workforce

6. Universal Energy: Location- Ibeno and Mbo LGAs, Workforce : 700h , Akwa Ibom account to 90% of workforce

7. Addax pectroleum : location - offshores Ibeno, Mbo, oron LGAs, workforce 2k Personnels , 60% Akwa ibomite

8. Savannah Energy : location- Esit Eket and Ibeno, workforce : 500h , Akwaibomite account for 80% of workforce.

9. Sterling oil exploration and petrochemical : location- Eastern obolo, Onna, Mkpat Enin and Ibeno
Workforce : 3k, 90% Akwa Ibomite ..

10. Black Rhino exploration: location- Ibeno , 1k staffs , 65% Akwa ibomite

11. Mono polu production limited: Uruan LGA, workforce 300h , 80% Akwa Ibomite

12. Chevron Field (operated offshore by Agbami limited) location: Ibeno, Akwa Ibom account for 70% of it’s workforce

13. Agip production and exploration: Location- offshores Oron , Akwa Ibomite account for 60% of it workforce..

Note: they are more than 13 oil companies operating in Akwa Ibom and over 500 services companies too.
So guys have listed them out and their location let stop insulting Akwa ibom about only having Mobil in reality after Lagos, Rivers and Ogun no state is as industrialize as Akwa ibom , the only difference is that we don’t concentrate our industries around the capital Uyo. This industries are evenly spread across the state , leaving uyo quiet and serene ..
2. The listed above companies are only the ones in oil and gas business, we have other companies other than oil and gas operating in the state ..

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 front page

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Ilaumoh(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2022
Bro am copying this lovely piece

4 Likes

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by saintkeppy(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2022
Hunchogee:

Not Stealing Oil Exploration &Mono polu but,

Sterling Oil Exploration, a subsidiary of Natural Oilfield Services Limited (NOSL), operator of Oil Mining Lease, (OML) 13, belonging to the Nigerian Petroleum Development Company, NPDC. Operate in Atabrikang, Eastern Obolo LGA.

MONI POULO OML 114 owned by High Chief O.B Lulu Briggs. He do award scholarships, free Medics to its host communities in Mbo LGA.

Oriental Energy Operators of Oil Mining Lease (OML 67) and OML 115 owned by a Billionaire, Alhaji Mohammed Indimi operates Offshore Oil&Gas Facilities in Mbo LGA.

Agip do not really have much presence in Akwa Ibom State, so edit your post.
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2022
saintkeppy:

Not Stealing Oil Exploration &Mono polu but,

Sterling Oil Exploration, a subsidiary of Natural Oilfield Services Limited (NOSL), operator of Oil Mining Lease, (OML) 13, belonging to the Nigerian Petroleum Development Company, NPDC. Operate in Atabrikang, Eastern Obolo LGA.

MONI POULO. OML 114 owned by High Chief O.B Lulu Briggs. He do award scholarships, free Medics to its host communities in Mbo LGA.

Oriental Energy Operators of Oil Mining Lease (OML 67) and OML 115 owned by a Billionaire, Alhaji Mohammed Indimi operates Offshore Oil&Gas Facilities in Mbo LGA.

Agip do not really have much presence in Akwa Ibom State, so edit your post.
Oga read through the reason for the post and you align urs with the post..
Pinned urs too ..
Meanwhile thanks for the correction. Bottom line is to clear the misconception that we have only Mobil producing or hiring people in Akwa ibom state
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Hunchogee:
There is this misconception of calling Akwa Ibom people Calabar people , unfortunately that same misconception is the reason some gullibles feel Akwa Ibom has only Mobil as its white collar job provider and I wonder can only Mobil produce 600k barrels of oil a day ?
The question is who are those other oil companies operating in the state that jointly produced 300k of oil a day to make Akwa ibom state highest producer of oil and gas in Nigeria ..
Guys indeed they are thing a lot of Nigerian don’t know about Akwa ibom state and it’s a pity because most of them don’t do research, they only talk out of emotions. I’m here to correct all those misconceptions about Akwa Ibom state ..

General Facts to know about Akwa Ibom State ::
- Akwa Ibomite are not Calabar people because calabar is a name of a city not ethnic group rather Akwa ibom is a state that comprises of Ibibio, Annang, Oro people , Ekid , Ibonos and Obolo people …

- Akwa Ibom state population for 2022 as projected is 7.4milllion people and it’s evenly distributed across the state ..
- Ibeno is the richest of all LGA in Akwa Ibom because it as the higher GDP ..
- Eket is the most Developed city in Akwa ibom state
- Eket has no oil company and doesn’t share boundaries with the ocean (meaning it has no beach)
- Akwa Ibom white sand bar beach is in Ibeno and Eastern Obolo towns.
- Eket houses more than 200 services companies even more than Uyo..
- Onna LGA currently have the best road network in Akwa Ibom state
- Ikot ekpene is the most beautiful city in Akwa Ibom state with its serene environment and beauty..
- Eket has more hotels than uyo ..
Ibeno has more oil companies than any other oil bearing towns in Akwa ibom state .
- Ikot Abasi houses more historical tourist site than any other city in Nigeria ..
Those are few facts about Akwa ibom prople don’t know ..

: List of oil companies operating in Akwa Ibom state and it’s location or town:
1. Exxonmobil : location- Ibeno, workforce- 6k ( 3k employees, 1k contracts staffs, 5h contractors, 5h projects staff, 3h third parties and 1.7k services Staffs) Akwa ibomite are 60% of this workforce ..

2. Total E&F: Location- (offshores Ibeno ) work force 800 workers. Akwa ibomite account for 60% of workforce ..

3. Oando oil and gas : Location-[i][/i]Ibeno[b][/b], Workforce : 1.5k (80% of it work force are Akwa Ibomite)

4. Network production and exploration limited: location-[/b]Ibeno[b], Workforce: 600h , Akwa Ibomite account for 80% of its work force
5. Septa gas energy : Location - Ibeno and Esit Eket , workforce : 500h , Akwa Ibomite account to 85% of its workforce

6. Universal Energy: Location- Ibeno and Mbo LGAs, Workforce : 700h , Akwa Ibom account to 90% of workforce

7. Addax pectroleum : location - offshores Ibeno, Mbo, oron LGAs, workforce 2k Personnels , 60% Akwa ibomite

8. Savannah Energy : location- Esit Eket and Ibeno, workforce : 500h , Akwaibomite account for 80% of workforce.

9. Sterling oil exploration and petrochemical : location- Eastern obolo, Onna, Mkpat Enin and Ibeno
Workforce : 3k, 90% Akwa Ibomite ..

10. Black Rhino exploration: location- Ibeno , 1k staffs , 65% Akwa ibomite

11. Mono polu production limited: Uruan LGA, workforce 300h , 80% Akwa Ibomite

12. Chevron Field (operated offshore by Agbami limited) location: Ibeno, Akwa Ibom account for 70% of it’s workforce

13. Agip production and exploration: Location- offshores Oron , Akwa Ibomite account for 60% of it workforce..

Note: they are more than 13 oil companies operating in Akwa Ibom and over 500 services companies too.
So guys have listed them out and their location let stop insulting Akwa ibom about only having Mobil in reality after Lagos, Rivers and Ogun no state is as industrialize as Akwa ibom , the only difference is that we don’t concentrate our industries around the capital Uyo. This industries are evenly spread across the state , leaving uyo quiet and serene ..
2. The listed above companies are only the ones in oil and gas business, we have other companies other than oil and gas operating in the state ..

Thanks a bunch for this
great education.
Most of us from Akwa Ibom and non Akwa Ibom residents are ignorant of the presence of other oil companies operating in Akwa Ibom.
Personally, I got to discover the presence of other oil companies in Akwa the year my family was paid compensation by Shell for oil spillage.

I have always told folks that no Akwa Ibom citizen is supposed to be suffering cuz we are a resource rich state. Apart from oil and gas, there are other untapped mineral resources that Akwa Ibom state is endowed with e.g Clay, Lead/Zinc, Coal, Lignite, Glass sand, Limestone, Salt & Uranium etc.
The Southern Nigeria fucking needs to break away from Nigeria and let the North continue with their terrorism. We are fucking blessed but we are suffering. (Weeps bitterly)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Thanks a bunch for this
great education.
Most of us from Akwa Ibom and non Akwa Ibom residents are ignorant of the presence of other oil companies operating in Akwa Ibom.
Personally, I got to discover the presence of other oil companies in Akwa the year my family was paid compensation by Shell for oil spillage.

I have always told folks that no Akwa Ibom citizen is supposed to be suffering cuz we are a resource rich state. Apart from oil and gas, there are other untapped mineral resources that Akwa Ibom state is endowed with e.g Clay, Lead/Zinc, Coal, Lignite, Glass sand, Limestone, Salt & Uranium etc.
The Southern Nigeria fucking needs to break up from Nigeria and let the North continue with their terrorism. We are fucking blessed but we are suffering. (Weeps bitterly)
Thanks so much sir , I needed to clear the air people keep saying Akwa ibom has only Mobil and there is no job in Akwa ibom .. because wen the go to uyo and it’s so quiet they feel the entire state is like that .. They forget to ask , why is Akwa ibom highest producer of oil and gas in Nigeria (600k),
Can Mobil produce this much ?
How come we have 13 oil companies and 500 services companies and you still feel we don’t have jobs in Akwa ibom state ?
We need to tell our own story honestly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Odaveboy(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2022
I miss ikot akata......

3 Likes

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Odaveboy:
I miss ikot akata......
lovely right

3 Likes

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Hunchogee:

Thanks so much sir , I needed to clear the air people keep saying Akwa ibom has only Mobil and there is no job in Akwa ibom .. because wen the go to uyo and it’s so quiet they feel the entire state is like that .. They forget the ask , why is Akwa ibom highest producer of oil and gas in Nigeria (600k),
Can Mobil produce this much ?
How come we have 13 oil companies and 500 services companies and you still feel we don’t have jobs in Akwa ibom state ?
We need to tell our own story honestly
You nailed it Sir. Truly, we need to tell our own story.

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Odaveboy(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2022
Hunchogee:
lovely right

Oh yeah....I served in akwa ibom ....Mkpat enin Lg

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
You nailed it Sir. Truly, we need to tell our own story.
honestly ..
Akwa Ibom is currently the third highest GDP in Nigeria after lagos and Abuja and 7th highest IGR after Lagos , Rivers , Ogun, delta, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Odaveboy:

Oh yeah....I served in akwa ibom ....Mkpat enin Lg
Damn that’s great .. The home of coconut

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Odaveboy(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2022
Hunchogee:

Damn that’s great .. The home of coconut

Bro....coconut wan grow for my head lol......I like the fact that the people are nice and friendly,my landlord/landlady back then treat me like their first son .....even their children call(s) me Egbon mi ( my big bros) up till date

Ikot akata,esa epo,ikot obio Kai and akpaden days

2 Likes

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Ilaumoh(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2022
Odaveboy:

Bro....coconut wan grow for my head lol......I like the fact that the people are nice and friendly,my landlord/landlady back then treat me like their first son .....even their children call(s) me Egbon mi ( my big bros) up till date

Ikot akata,esa epo,ikot obio Kai and akpaden days
then try relocate to Akwa ibom , we welcome you in advance

2 Likes

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2022
Hunchogee:
honestly ..
[b]Akwa Ibom is currently the third highest GDP in Nigeria after lagos and Abuja[/b]and 7th highest IGR after Lagos , Rivers , Ogun, delta, etc
Wow! That's great. We are not yet there but the progress we are making is tremendous.
I am currently in Akwa Ibom and I must say that I am impressed with the pace of infrastructural development in the state especially in the aspect of road.

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Odaveboy(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2022
Ilaumoh:
then try relocate to Akwa ibom , we welcome you in advance

Honestly....I have been thinking about that lately
Only if I can get a job though ,then why not ...
That state is still fresh in my head with lots of good stuffs
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:

Wow! That's great. We are not yet there but the progress we are making is tremendous.
I am currently in Akwa Ibom and I must say that I am impressed with the pace of infrastructural development in the state especially in the aspect of road.

that the essence connecting the whole state with its capital will spring up the state IGR

Mynd44 front page

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2022
Odaveboy:

Honestly....I have been thinking about that lately
Only if I can get a job though ,then why not ...
That state is still fresh in my head with lots of good stuffs
you can come on the basic of entrepreneurship and then search for a job

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Odaveboy(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=Hunchogee post=115215089] you can come on the basic of entrepreneurship and then search for a job [/quote
That job part is why I left in the first place ,I would have stayed back after nysc.....the only business thriving back then as at 2017 (POS and bet shop).....except in Uyo maybe
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=Odaveboy post=115215247][/quote]
Have listed the areas and location you have companies in the state. Something work to the job site and make friends and also make direct enquiries of thing there too

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Odaveboy(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2022
Hunchogee:

Have listed the areas and location you have companies in the state. Something work to the job site and make friends and also make direct enquiries of thing there too

I get you bro ......but it is not that easy ......my principal general back then at CTC Ikot akata even tried to help me get something...but na story for another day ...
Are you based in akwa ibom sir

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Odaveboy:

I get you bro ......but it is not that easy ......my principal general back then at CTC Ikot akata even tried to help me get something...but na story for another day ...
Are you based in akwa ibom sir
Yes

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Odaveboy(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2022
Hunchogee:

Yes

Noted sir ....how is everything in akwa Ibom generally ....
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by okeysoninv: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2022
Most of the oil workers are residing in Port Harcourt. that's why uyo is always empty and full of rickety Keke.

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by saintkeppy(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2022
Hunchogee:
Oga read through the reason for the post and you align urs with the post..
Pinned urs too ..
Meanwhile thanks for the correction. Bottom line is to clear the misconception that we have only Mobil producing or hiring people in Akwa ibom state

Oga I don't have issues with your post/Topic or thread, trying to add one more company you probably don't know it exist, then point to some mistakes for corrections,

So take the corrections &move on. . .
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2022
Odaveboy:

Noted sir ....how is everything in akwa Ibom generally ....
Akwa Ibom is moving fine and speedingly modernizing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by Hunchogee: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
Most of the oil workers are residing in Port Harcourt. that's my uyo is always empty and full of rickety Keke.
most ? You need some sense .. Uyo was designed that way not to be polluted..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by okeysoninv: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hunchogee:
most ? You need some sense .. Uyo was designed that way not to be polluted..
As uyo na Singapore. uyo and yenegoa is the least developed HDI in the South south region. how many good buildings and exotic cars do you see plying the fine roads in uyo.

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
Most of the oil workers are residing in Port Harcourt. that's my uyo is always empty and full of rickety Keke.
Hater! We are moving while you hating. May God give you haters long life to keep hating on Akwa Ibom while she is progressing. More grease to una elbow o....

Don't expect Uyo to be congested in view of the fact that infrastructural development in Akwa Ibom is decentralized.
For instance, I can choose to live in Ikot Abasi, Eket, Ikot Ekpene, Abak or Onna and will still have access to quality infrastructure. This is untypical of other states in the country.
When you talk of decentralization and interconnectivity of infrastructure give it to Akwa Ibom.

I think Akwa Ibom leaders deserve medals of honour for exceptionalism and for transforming a once sleepy enclave into one of the destinations and fastest growing states in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by okeysoninv: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Hater! We are moving while you hating. May God give you haters long life to keep hating on Akwa Ibom while she is progressing. More grease to una elbow o....

Don't expect Uyo to be congested in view of the fact that infrastructural development in Akwa Ibom is decentralized.
For instance, I can choose to live in Ikot Abasi, Eket, Ikot Ekpene, Abak or Onna and will still have access to quality infrastructure. This is untypical of other states in the country.
When you talk of decentralization and interconnectivity of infrastructure give it to Akwa Ibom.

I think Akwa Ibom leaders deserve medals of honour for exceptionalism and for transforming a once sleepy enclave into one of the destinations and fastest growing states in Nigeria.
if you like live in Atlantic ocean, as far as most of the oil workers are living in Port Harcourt akwa ibiom will always remain a glorified village.number of oil workers living in uyo is not more than 3k .and what infrastructures do you have than can measure up to shell RA , Port Harcourt. Do you even have light in uyo. how many street is tarred. do you central water system, gas system . what infrastructures do you have . hahahahaaha
Re: Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
As uyo na Singapore. uyo and yenegoa is the least developed HDI in the South south region. how many good buildings and exotic cars do you see plying the fine roads in uyo.
Of course Uyo is the Singapore of Nigeria if you didn't know.
Poor man! I am in Uyo at the moment, come there let's tour the city.
I want to cure your ignorance and don't be afraid of your expenses cuz I will take care of that.
I will be here till next week.

Perhaps all the residents of Akwa Ibom use Keke to work and live on trees. Poverty is truly a disease!

I know you are too poor to accept my challenge so let me post few aerial view screenshots of some of the luxury estates in Uyo.
These are from Shelter Afrique, Ewet and Asongama in Uyo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Lagos PDP Denies Disqualification Of Candidates By INEC / Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res / This Is The Most CREDIBLE Explanation I've Seen For The Naira Fall. (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.