Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,269 members, 7,957,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend (44171 Views)

Five Killed As Boat Capsizes In River Niger (Graphic Photos) / Boat Carrying 200 Passengers Break Into 2 In River Niger, Many Feared Dead / 10-Year-Old Boy Drowns In Kano Italian Pond While Bathing; Body Recovered (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Johnosas91: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
bankyblue:
Anyway no wife, so no problem

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by vic224real(f): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nightmareo07:
This what all these criminal pastors
Oyedepo
Olukoya
Tb Joshua
Adeboye
Cannot do, when they remember their private jets and Sunday donations plus heavy monthly tithes, instead the will collect live jacket from others because they are "daddy"
I'm not much of a church goer but I think Catholic church towers above all other churches, they are all criminals.

I pity you!
How dear you speak againt men of God that way? Who are you to call them criminals?
May Numbers 12:1-16 never be your potion.�

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
Rip to him but where are they travelling to by boat? why not use Niger bridge
anambra west isn't in onitsha bro. besides that place is like an island,u need a boat to travel to access it.
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by shegra58: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
And one mumu dey tell me say Catholics no good....RIP real man of GOD embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by bankyblue(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
Johnosas91:

Wot about his parents, family members n friends.............. Pls try n go for this drug

What is the name of the drug undecided
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Dubembiafra: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
My good friend and brother nwa Abatete may your soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Grace001: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
vic224real:

I pity you!
How dear you speak againt men of God that way? Who are you to call them criminals?
May Numbers 12:1-16 never be your potion.�

No offense madam but please pity yourself first. What that dude has said is nothing but the truth. I always said it, if these money driven/focused pastors/GO's have access to Jesus Christ to know the date when he would be back to the earth, I'm sure they will negotiate with him not to come now because of the massive multi-billion projects most of them are doing which they can't afford to lose.

Who is fooling who? All the money focused Daddy G.Os continue building wealth and riches on earth, yet It is that same bible that says "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also" Matthew 6:19-24
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Grace001: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
bankyblue:
Anyway no wife, so no problem

And don't forget he come from Jupiter. No parents,siblings and family in general.
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by ikennamadu1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
columbus007:
a noble man,and that again was his call,can oritsejafor or david oyedepo do this undecided

why you dey always behave like cow... wetin concern oyedepo with this news now.. i fit swear say them select you from abakaliki rice.... undecided
columbus007:
a noble man,and that again was his call,can oritsejafor or david oyedepo do this undecided

why you dey always behave like cow... wetin concern oyedepo with this news now.. i fit swear say them select you from abakaliki rice....

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Obakuso: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
centoke30:
RIP to him.
but this post shouldn't be in this section.
we talk about politics only in political section

It is political now to paint them as much as they can as heroes because they are exposed as being pedophiles. grin

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by AmazingELixir: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
cry

RIP man of God.....no worries for you because you're on a high speed train to meet the creator for greater assignment.

You lived, you served, you mentored, you propagated the gospel go MOG and rest in the bossom of the most high.
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by nerd51(f): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
nazablossom:
They wouldn't be anywhere near a boat when they have a private jet to fly.

RIP real servant of God.

I'm not understanding ooo...so it's only real servants of God can ride in boats abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Danchibez: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
May his gentle soul in peace, Amen.
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
coolestchris:
but Jesus walked on water, and Peter was sinking because he had no faith
what re u saying sef? Idiot
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by buchilino(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
nepapole:

Wetin concern Mohammed for this post now? Some of u jus like looking for trouble.

ALL HEAD BUT NO BRAINS
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by tonyzeal(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
nepapole:

Wetin concern Mohammed for this post now? Some of u jus like looking for trouble.

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by tonyzeal(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
nepapole:

this dude just dey funny

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Fourwinds: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
[s]He is an idiot! Saving someone's life without saving yours. Even God knows he is senseless, the reason he allowed him to die like an animal.[/s]
nonsense....your moniker says it all
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Chinny024(f): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Anything boat, count me out....Traveling by water is what I don't think I can try.....

RIP Padre...
May God grant your soul eternal rest.
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by MackyO(f): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Rest in peace bro,life really is vanity.
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by marvinsync(m): 3:58am On Sep 17, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Rev.Fr.Charles Chukwukelue Ebele, the Parish Priest of St. Jude Thaddeus Catholic Church, Inoma in Anambra West local government area of Anambra state, is reported to have lost his life yesterday in a boat accident.

It was gathered that the boat the priest was travelling in - capsized in River Niger.

According to a report by Azubike Okwuoto Imoka, an eyewitness revealed that the Rev.Father's friend was in the same boat with him when the incident happened and because he gave his life jacket to his friend, he was helpless when the boat capsized.

The Anambra State Emergency Agency (SEMA), has been notified about the mishap as the officials have said that they are doing everything possible to recover the corpse.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/rev-fr-charles-chukwukelue-ebele-drowns-in-river-niger-after-boat-mishap.html

is it just me that thinks that sacrificing ur life to save someone's else's is incredibly foolish?
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Johnosas91: 5:05am On Sep 17, 2018
Grace001:

And don't forget he come from Jupiter. No parents,siblings and family in general.

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Mac2016(m): 5:21am On Sep 17, 2018
Why must we go on waters without life jackets?
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by herich(m): 6:43am On Sep 17, 2018
thesicilian:

A simple question that others are not asking. They shouldn't have set out into the waters in the first place without a life jacket for everyone on the boat.

An average black man, doesn't reason to ask question.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Mizwisdom(f): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2018
The church will miss u Father, your children, brothers and sisters in the church which you Shepherd will miss u, the entire Christian community has lost a great man. We pray that you will be canonized. RIP
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by SNUmoh(m): 8:01am On Sep 17, 2018
At last. Africa's very own Facebook, Nairaland and Jiji is here.
Not to take advantage of the African, but to support and promote creative and productive Africans for free.

Visit www.afrikaneedsyou.com and check out what I mean!
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by mimee9(f): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rip fr
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Johnosas91: 1:17am On Sep 18, 2018
Rest in peace dear Rev father
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Ubenedictus(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
He is an idiot! Saving someone's life without saving yours. Even God knows he is senseless, the reason he allowed him to die like an animal.

John 15:13 King James Version (KJV)
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ubenedictus:

John 15:13 King James Version (KJV)
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
we are saying something serious, you are quoting from a book. Are you normal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki / Black Cinderella Calls On Kenyan Ashawos To Come & Protect Nigerian Customers / Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.