Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot (27320 Views)

Tekno Defends His Decision To Wear A Jacket In #italy / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by phekima(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
"Her business?"
Not entirely true. Try going nude with only the Nigerian military cap.
When you are a popular figure supposed to represent, everything you do becomes everybody's business
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Richdad50(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
Dear Ladies/Men,
You can buy designer clothes, fancy cars and big mansions, but you cannot buy class. Class can only be acquired by proper upbringing. Class shows from your breed. Crass shows from your greed, it shows in Bervely.

@Jaywon, you don't rise from a fall by been controvercial, you rise to occasion's call.

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Gamerkard: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Gamerkard: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
www.gamerkard.com

Or you just formulated the news by yourself?</a>
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Krafty006: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
issorite ...u need a new shoe, call me 08181663616
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by PeterRenmoney(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Get quick loans from REN MONEY TODAY.

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by seunoj: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
verygudbadguy:
The truth is, some Nigerians can be hypocritical. We have seen pictures of archbishop smoking cigarette. We have seen that of Pastors abroad too. There is no where in the bible where Jesus condemned smoking.

We are just too judgemental in this country. I see that picture as an art. Simple!

NB: I don't smoke and it's a personal thing. If anybody wanna smoke, it is non of my business. Happy Sunday to y'all.

Let her try this nonsense with the other religion, na there she go know say, Photoshop get limit.
U need to understand ur environment and blend in. Elsewhere, this doesn't mean anything but here in naija, u Neva can tell waht the endpoint will be
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Rebelutionary: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Creativebae:
OK. First thing is, once you become a celebrity people start watching you, Some follow your footsteps because they want to be like you.
Being a celebrity also means being a public figure, then the things you do will begin to matter in the society..
You can't be a public figure and expect to do what you like even when it's wrong and expect not to be judged.
we all have different perspective as to how we view things,
Jaywon has made his point.
And your point make so much sense that it dwarfs everything Jayson said....if many of this folks know that they influence so many minds out there...they will think twice before doing any nonsense in the name of "art"...kudos
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Gamerkard: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by AmazingELixir: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
Christianity is indeed a peaceful and accommodating religion... Beverly woe betide you if you had tried that stunt with the oza religion.. grin
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Gamerkard: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by verygudbadguy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
seunoj:

Let her try this nonsense with the other religion, na there she go know say, Photoshop get limit.
U need to understand ur environment and blend in. Elsewhere, this doesn't mean anything but here in naija, u Neva can tell waht the endpoint will be
I don't think there is any section of our constitution that condemns/forbids smoking cigarette. If anybody takes law into his hands, he will rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by jonadaft: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
redsquare:
This fool just want to remain relevant. His career is dead and buried.
Shut up
And who is your father?
He'll still feed your entire generation and feel comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by jonadaft: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
That one is just trying to revive his dead career!
Shut up hypocrite
How many dicks have you fùcked in the secret?
Have you been condemned?

Can you show us where smoking is condemned in the Bible? But for was condemned uncountable times.

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by seunoj: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Law. I dey laffs. Waht do u do to some who is ready to die?

My position, the religion she did it with has a high level of tolerance. They dint even notice her. I maintain my stand. The other religion no get chill. Either legal or violence, they will unleash immediately.

verygudbadguy:

I don't think there is any section of our constitution that condemns/forbids smoking cigarette. If anybody takes law into his hands, he will rot in jail.
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jonathan:

Shut up hypocrite
How many dicks have you fùcked in the secret?
Have you been condemned?

Can you show us where smoking is condemned in the Bible? But for was condemned uncountable times.
You need Jesus in your life!

Tomorrow might be too late!!

2 Likes

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Creativebae(f): 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
Rebelutionary:

And your point make so much sense that it dwarfs everything Jayson said....if many of this folks know that they influence so many minds out there...they will think twice before doing any nonsense in the name of "art"...kudos
Thanks d..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by wink2015(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
fabinfos:
Jaywon has come out to give reason why he commented on Beverly Osu photoshoot.

Jaywon, had earlier made this post on twitter about the photoshoot “ I really don't see anything wrong with what Beverly Osu did. It’s left for her and God to judge but Nigerians always like to judge people once religion is involved.

Leave your life and let others do their thing; the consequences are for them and not you .”

Now in a recent interview, Jaywon has opened up on why he had to comment on Beverly's picture. He said “ I commented because I feel whatever anybody does should be their business.

People always like to play the role of being God's soldiers. People should learn to ignore some things and stop judging others; they should be bothered about their own relationship with God.

People just talk sometimes because they want to trend. I used to get emotional about people’s comments, but now it doesn't weigh me down anymore .”

http://kikiotolu.com/jaywon-defends-his-comment-about-beverly-osus-controversial-photoshoot/

Was this not the Jaywon that did colabo with Simi to rip off Sir Victor Uwaifo great hit JOROMI?

He and Simi should go and pay Sir Victor Uwaifo the joromi exponent his copyright dues.

Artist are really encroaching on religious fundamental values to sell their products.

Falz did that in his THIS IS NIGERIA songs that made MURICS came call for his head.

Now Beverly Osu is giving serious punch to Christians.

May the Good lord save their sinful soul.
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Ategberoson(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
even John 7:7 said it. Nigerians hypocrisy is disgusting, too religion and wicked at the same time
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
DollarAngel:
she should have worn an hijab and take those pictures and go to the North and see if she will survive it,

Wearing hijab is just adhering to a particular dress code. It doesn't mean you are a non smoker.
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by madridsta007(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
verygudbadguy:
The truth is, some Nigerians can be hypocritical. We have seen pictures of archbishop smoking cigarette. We have seen that of Pastors abroad too. There is no where in the bible where Jesus condemned smoking.

We are just too judgemental in this country. I see that picture as an art. Simple!

NB: I don't smoke and it's a personal thing. If anybody wanna smoke, it is non of my business. Happy Sunday to y'all.

Wish she could/ her followers should urge her to try this with Islamic regalia so we can compare acts of judgement. If she has/ they have the guts.

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
verygudbadguy:

this is not a Nigerian thing, religion all over the world is a sensitive issue. So the wise always avoids delving into religious aspects that will spark outrage, trust me, not all controversies are worth the trouble.

And as for you saying someone smoking is non of your business, I just want you to know that passive smokers are in danger as well as the active smokers. So it should be your business if the person is smoking in your presence,just saying. Happy Sunday to you too.
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Adakintroy: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
verygudbadguy:

you are in a very conservative society. You are shifting from your realities. Everything is not about the west.

They have science and laws to compensate for short falls..we do not. If people start opposing religion and their are no honest laws to regulate behaviours. You don't want to know the state of anarchy we can easily degrade to..it's not like we are not in one already. Religion has his place in mentaining order in Absense of instituted laws.

Respect it first.

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Christafarian(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Small thing, you people will be ignorantly quick to refer to the Constitution. The Constitution does not regulate or spell out all criminal activities & sanctions; an Act of the National Assembly or Laws of a State House of Assembly does.

Nigeria became a Party to the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control on January 18, 2006.
Then the country enacted the National Tobacco Control Act, 2015.

So, Cigarette smoking is regulated by the said ACT or LAWS & also frowned at by relevant health Agencies and bodies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Razzykuti(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jaywon or whatever u call urself I don't see any reasons why we should have a lawful society since every evil committed is left for God almighty to judge...Am not a xtian but dis act by dis lady is tarnishing d good image of nuns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Christafarian(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Oga, it is not every act that is explicitly mentioned by Christ Jesus in the Bible.

Cigarettes & its likes are forms of drugs. Christ had on countless occasions spoken against "Debauchery" which simple meaning is "excessive indulgence in sex, alcohol, or DRUGS".

Even the morally conscious and health alert people in the society strongly frown at persons who smoke.

The Nigerian Armed Forces jealously guard their UNIFORMS. You know you dont need to be told not to wear those uniforms when you are not a member.

Enough said. The simple appeal here is that PLEASE & PLEASE DONT USE THE SYMBOL OF OTHER PEOPLE'S FAITH TO PROFANELY PORTRAY WHAT YOU CALL "AN ART".

...such ACTS are mischievous, profane, vexatious, scandalous, & calculated to harass and malign the practitioners of such faith.
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Slimsly100(f): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Wa gbayi bros

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Collyno82(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
verygudbadguy:

You don't smoke,,, you don't speak the truth
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by vickijamal: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals / Naeto C's Wife, Nicole Stunning In New Photos / "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.