Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Married Folks In The House, Do You Support This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Folks In The House, Do You Support This? (1159 Views)

Why The Rampant Cases Of Divorce? Married Folks Please Share Your Experience. / Married Folks, How Do You Handle Stubborn Wife? Please Help. / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Folks In The House, Do You Support This? by MrImole: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Do you think this is normal?

"When your wife is busy making money, never determine how she will spend it. You are the man and all the bills are yours to pay"
Re: Married Folks In The House, Do You Support This? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is an over flogged topic
Re: Married Folks In The House, Do You Support This? by Eketem: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
For a traditional relationship where man provides and woman cooks and cleans it is okay.

For a modern relationship where there are no gender roles anybody can provide any body can cook and clean No its wrong

2 Likes

Re: Married Folks In The House, Do You Support This? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Treasuredlove:

It's not. It's on this same family section that you once told me that "you bleed monthly, carry pregnancy therefore you can't work"

If you can say such ridiculous stuff you can't be alien to the mentality OP just talked about -you probably believe bills are meant for men to pay that's why you don't want to work.
Shame.

3 Likes

Re: Married Folks In The House, Do You Support This? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
Eketem:
For a traditional relationship where man provides and woman cooks and cleans it is okay.

For a modern relationship where there are no gender roles anybody can provide any body can cook and clean No its wrong

Even in traditional settings, I don't believe the so called alpha males are happy with liabilities.
Re: Married Folks In The House, Do You Support This? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Elder001:

It's not. It's on this same family section that you once told me that "you bleed monthly, carry pregnancy therefore you can't work"

If you can say such ridiculous stuff you can't be alien to the mentality OP just talked about -you probably believe bills are meant for men to pay that's why you don't want to work.
Shame.
oh...it is u lol. Mr lazy
Re: Married Folks In The House, Do You Support This? by MrImole: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
How powerful is finance on the unity of couples?
Re: Married Folks In The House, Do You Support This? by ImaIma1(f): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Treasuredlove:

You are right. It is.

Both should discuss how they should run their home. Communication is key.

4 Likes

Re: Married Folks In The House, Do You Support This? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Not a marriage.
Married people plan TOGETHER. kiss

All about choice, nothing to support.
Not our business. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Married Folks In The House, Do You Support This? by GoodFaith: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
MrImole:
Do you think this is normal?

"When your wife is busy making money, never determine how she will spend it. You are the man and all the bills are yours to pay"
Don't forget that your father pay school
and put little money for food
Nigerians women buy the kids clothes and contribute to the feeding money
Please tell me why any good wife will want her husband to slave for the family
without her contributing?
I have sisters Yes my sister contribute to the need of the family
Marriage is a team
Re: Married Folks In The House, Do You Support This? by MrImole: 12:57am On Sep 18, 2018
GoodFaith:

Don't forget that your father pay school
and put little money for food
Nigerians women buy the kids clothes and contribute to the feeding money
Please tell me why any good wife will want her husband to slave for the family
without her contributing?
I have sisters Yes my sister contribute to the need of the family
Marriage is a team
Nice one bro!

1 Like

Re: Married Folks In The House, Do You Support This? by cococandy(f): 1:13am On Sep 18, 2018
An ideal situation is one where nobody is carrying an unfair amount of responsibilities. Be it financial, domestic or otherwise.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Couldn’t Afford White Wedding When I Married My Wife In 1985 - Senator Abaribe / Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse / Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.