Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,255 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

“i Slept With A Nigerian Senator, Church Ministers” -kenny Badmus Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “i Slept With A Nigerian Senator, Church Ministers” -kenny Badmus Says (1175 Views)

Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl / She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Slept With A Nigerian Senator, Church Ministers” -kenny Badmus Says by yourtotalneeds: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
“I SLEPT WITH A NIGERIAN SENATOR, CHURCH MINISTERS” -KENNY BADMUS SAYS

kENNY Badmus, says the hypocrisy about homosexuality in Nigeria is alarming as the people who condemn it openly are into it secretly.

In an interview with yourtotalneeds.com, Kenny who got married to his American partner in July, revealed that he has had flings with some clergymen as well as a senator in Nigeria

read confession on https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/2018/09/16/i-slept-with-a-nigerian-senator-church-ministers-kenny-badmus-says/
Re: “i Slept With A Nigerian Senator, Church Ministers” -kenny Badmus Says by Firefire(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
Congrats! Next useless story, please?
Re: “i Slept With A Nigerian Senator, Church Ministers” -kenny Badmus Says by raker300: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
No surprises here.
R
Nigerians are always double faced.

Our proclivity in pretending we don’t do something while secretly engaging it is our absolute zenith

1 Like

Re: “i Slept With A Nigerian Senator, Church Ministers” -kenny Badmus Says by anonymuz(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
And this idiot is proud to ne practicing homosexuality.
Re: “i Slept With A Nigerian Senator, Church Ministers” -kenny Badmus Says by slivertongue: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Who cares
Re: “i Slept With A Nigerian Senator, Church Ministers” -kenny Badmus Says by dealslip(f): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
I once attended this guy's lecture at the orange academy. I wasn't impressed with him. He was full of hype. His arrogance is second to none. Brash and very rude with poor customer service. Treated everyone in the class as a child and responded to questions in the most unprofessional manner.
His constant unsolicited confessions looks like him trying to stay relevant. To think he was gay then and all the immatured ladies were infatuated with him despite treating them like scum. There was something off about him then but I just couldn't place my fingers on it.
Re: “i Slept With A Nigerian Senator, Church Ministers” -kenny Badmus Says by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
Is it Bobrisky?
Re: “i Slept With A Nigerian Senator, Church Ministers” -kenny Badmus Says by xbernardx(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ok
Re: “i Slept With A Nigerian Senator, Church Ministers” -kenny Badmus Says by bravesoul247(m): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
dealslip:
I once attended this guy's lecture at the orange academy. I wasn't impressed with him. He was full of hype. His arrogance is second to none. Brash and very rude with poor customer service. Treated everyone in the class as a child and responded to questions in the most unprofessional manner.
His constant unsolicited confessions looks like him trying to stay relevant. To think he was gay then and all the immatured ladies were infatuated with him despite treating them like scum. There was something off about him then but I just couldn't place my fingers on it.
Hello. Please, tell me more about Orange academy. Cos I'm looking at enrolling into the school. Can one easily land a job after schooling with them?

(1) (Reply)

Alert!!: Lady Threatens To Distribute The HIV She Acquired From Her Boyfriend / Fetswallet New Scam In Town / I Stabbed My Customer To Death Out Of Anger- Bar Owner Arrested In Lagos Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.