Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate (37985 Views)

Dr Bukola Saraki Has emerged the new Opposition Leader / Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC / Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Donpenny(m): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
In fact am hearing this guy name for d first time. Maybe is an up coming artist. But he should thank God now that saraki use his music for campaign he is marketing his music at same time as far saraka is not duplicating it for selling why the rant . This is how they usually lost their destiny helper later in life they will be shouting village people up and down
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Bizibi(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
Awoo88:

?
not you....
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by shegra58: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
seunmsg:
That Saraki guy can't just be separated from fraud. He has a way of always getting things done for himself fraudulently. He defrauded and bankrupted his father's bank, defrauded the people of kwara state, fraudulently hijacked his father's political structure, forged senate rule book to fraudulently emerge as Senate president, fraudulently declared his presidential ambition on the platform of a nonpartisan 'not too young to run' group and now, K1 is calling him out for fraudulently using his music to promote his presidential ambition. Sadly, some morons are still supporting such a man with an unenviable fraudulent history.
Oh boy you dey follow this man like flies oo,Him name should change to Mr Fraudulent cheesy
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by proudevil: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:
Who is K1 again, guy don't dull, make sure you collect your share of the national cake, sue him if it becomes necessary

Abuse of rights of an individual
see advice badt guy grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by timota(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
seunmsg:
That Saraki guy can't just be separated from fraud. He has a way of always getting things done for himself fraudulently. He defrauded and bankrupted his father's bank, defrauded the people of kwara state, fraudulently hijacked his father's political structure, forged senate rule book to fraudulently emerge as Senate president, fraudulently declared his presidential ambition on the platform of a nonpartisan 'not too young to run' group and now, K1 is calling him out for fraudulently using his music to promote his presidential ambition. Sadly, some morons are still supporting such a man with an unenviable fraudulent history.
saraki is still better cos he has o level unlike the man that hired 15 sans to defend his certificate less life
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Lomprico2: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
So dj no fit play your songs abi?

Mumu!

If I use my money buy your worthless song u go sue me if I play am wherever I want abi? Okponu!
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Antipob777:
Only the lazy idiotic frustrated bastardized flat heads dirty pugs of Biafra will back saraki for this because it's their trade mark to support fraudulent people.

Igbos are bastards, criminals, fraudsters, drug pushers and terrorists.

Ndi Ara

Babe add me on what's App #date 07086442489
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by IYANGBALI: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Keep supporting the lifeless skeleton
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Optimist88(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Used your song? which song? when? how? what's the link between your song and Saraki? Is Saraki now a musician? All these questions begs for answer for you to make any sense out of your statement. Must you mention Saraki before you can campaign for your preferred candidate? You're my preferred fuji musician but no sense in this sir.
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Abimbola007(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
madridguy:
Saraki is unrepentant fraudster.

Legend Kwam 1 is for Jagaban and Jagaban is with Sai Baba anyday anytime.

Saraki should settle with a local musician in his state or get the service of any musician aside K1 the ultimate.

Abi oo... He no see labaika or aminat ajao abi
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Cajal(m): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
madridguy:

Saraki should settle with a local musician in his state or get the service of any musician aside K1 the ultimate.

....if u are looking for a deceits.....deception... Scammer... It's saraki
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by MOSDAM(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
seumsg:
Your comments are misleading mr. attention seeker. What are your proofs he hijacked d political structure of his father? or were you there when the societe generale bank started/ came to limelight and when her financial calamities started? Always give solid reasons to buttress ur points dont just come here and polute others with your own stains
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Jabioro: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Saraki be fraud and fraud be Saraki.Anything he does na fraud
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
midolian:
I am highly disappointed that someone like the senate president can be involved in such a fraud because it is evidently clear that the only person I am rooting for to become the president in 2019 is no other than President Muhammadu Buhari," the music artiste stated.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/16/saraki-has-no-right-circulate-my-song-without-approval-says-k1-de-ultimate

Lalasticlala
mynd44

K1 has sold his soul.. If at all he had any to begin with.
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by tolma28(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
K1 should go and drink water garri. Saraki has in any way done anything wrong, you sang for him that he will be the next President and that he will be the best. i heard the song and your message was clear. Better you say u were high or blind cause of the money he was spraying u at that particular time reason for your misyarn and not coming out to say he doesn't have right to circulate it.
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by roscoleefad: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
K1 can't be through ijebu man why don't you learn from awujale who remain through patriotic ijebu if opposition should take over dat bring end to ur music career,I hv u forgetting what happened to late music legend sikiru ayinde barrister during d time he supported shagari if it now he will hv gone into extetion because d election was not with bitterness unlike now pls k1thread with caution
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by CioAngels(f): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
midolian:
I am highly disappointed that someone like the senate president can be involved in such a fraud because it is evidently clear that the only person I am rooting for to become the president in 2019 is no other than President Muhammadu Buhari," the music artiste stated.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/16/saraki-has-no-right-circulate-my-song-without-approval-says-k1-de-ultimate

Lalasticlala
mynd44

Go and sit down somewhere or you move to aso rock. Hypocrisy.
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by jidejide2(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
I can never support Buari for anything if some stupid fools Yoruba muslims follows the man they are on their own as for me I will look for a better candidate not necessary to come from PDP but scrutinizing the candidates befor I cast my vote... Buari a a wrong person and a mistake to Nigeria, if Yoruba hears let them follow suit with me, Yoruba ejor eronu o(yoruba please wise up) ejor egba orile ede Nigeria o
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by kennys: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
seunmsg:

I wish Nigerians can be free from mind of forgetfulness, as many will still gladly vote for this Politicans who have subjected them to unrecoverable abject poverty... Nigerians should learn from the past.
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Come on, you castigate and attack saraki and quick to defend TINUBU.
What's good for TINUBU is also good for saraki
That is the same thing u do.

U always attack Tinubu and support Saraki so tell me, how are u any different from him?
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Kog45(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
Always SARAKI

Well not really surprised cos this is coming from K1 the Tinubu boy and really surprised to see gullible ones taking this serious

Abi not the same K1 that sing Saraki name during last campaign.
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by DrHighchief(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
A1 ni... K1 ko...
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Boyooosa(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
madridguy:

He can even patronise davido all I care but k1 is a no no!
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by horrmorr(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
madridguy:

NA so guy
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Printerscanner: 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Yoruba's why ?

Yoruba kill you there just as we did to your fathers and mothers between 1967 and 1970.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LIVE FACT CHECK: Verifying Osinbajo, Obi, At 2019 Election Debate / Ballot Boxes Destroyed As Armed Thugs Storm Polling Unit In Lagos. Photos / Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.