Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) (31204 Views)

Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home / Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Spatta: 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
The agony of a man who married a violent woman is only imaginable
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by sisisioge: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
luminouz:

Nice diary dou!!!

Now for this week,Amma torment some peeps with that word!!!

Lawd! I can almost taste the week-long planned mischief burning through my veins!!!! grin grin......

Ciao baby(even dou ur ...... tongue)

grin grin grin
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by mechanics(m): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
hmmmm, so she can't forgive and forget, wicked woman, her that's even in the force, she's meant to know the law better.
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Indigenous(f): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
That's a typical Nizooria lady
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
I am sure that police woman is shooting outside her marriage. Very common with police women
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Henri8: 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Is the policewoman Folks from Ogun?
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
I just cant stop screaming...

Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
Zico5:

Both of u are truly the same. Another bomb again.
obviously you should know its a typo but since you are the class prefect what do I know
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
Johnchase56:
Fear women
God will never allow me fear women, for what na? he left home when angry?? and she even get mind tell am not to come back?? fucking weak men of this generation disgust me.
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by stuffs4me(m): 4:33am On Sep 17, 2018
Women have avoided this thread. If the attacker had been a male now, all the frustrated women would have been hurling insults at men as if all men are responsible for their lack of happiness in their miserable lives.
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by mukthar2000(m): 6:44am On Sep 17, 2018
God Almighty save us from All this woman oooo, does it mean we should be closing one eye and open the other one when we are sleeping together niiii, habaa
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by crystalmt: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Being a policewomen whey did she flee?
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by Ilekokonit: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
evanso6226:
However, Folake warned him not to return home, but since Taiwo had nowhere else to sleep, he returned home late last night, thinking that his wife would have calmed down, only for Folake to start stabbing him.

But for the timely intervention of neighbors, she would have killed him, as he was lying motionless as at the time of his rescue. Folake has since fled, while Taiwo continues battling for survival at the hospital he was rushed to.

Some women get mind o. How woman go carry knife stab her husband who tried his best to avoid her all day only to return home at night thinking she has calmed down and she stabs him multiple times. ?

If a man is no longer safe in his own house and can easily lose his life to a violent UNFORGIVING wife then marriage is no longer for me.

One has to be VERY careful who one dates or marries (thats even if marriage is necessary in today's world) seeing the level of violence, hate, unforgiveness and debauchery in the hearts of today's human.
Re: Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) by 43Ronin: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
No wonder their men aren in igboland every Saturday for ihenrisĂ . Seems the rich successful yoruba men cannot deal with their local women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cab Driver Disappears After Conveying Suspected Kidnapper In Lagos (photo) / Police Recover N9m From Dead Armed Robbers Who Raided Owo Banks / Fraudster Arrested For Withdrawing N1m From Victim’s Account (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.