Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Has Anyone Done Business With This Moniker? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Has Anyone Done Business With This Moniker? (628 Views)

Can Anyone Vouch For This Moniker? / Plsease Has Anyone Bought Something From This Moniker Crownjew / Moniker: Stylishw Is A Thief! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Done Business With This Moniker? by phazotron(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
this guy called samoney keeps coming to my threads making enquiries about laptops but has never gone beyond asking about battery life. ive noticed he does this on other peoples threads. has seller here done business with him or he is he just trolling because im beginning to suspect the latter.
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With This Moniker? by ceejay80s(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
phazotron:
this guy called samoney keeps coming to my threads making enquiries about laptops but has never gone beyond asking about battery life. ive noticed he does this on other peoples threads. has seller here done business with him or he is he just trolling because im beginning to suspect the latter.

be very careful, this forum is full of thieves
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With This Moniker? by phazotron(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=ceejay80s post=71252188]

be very careful, this forum is full of thieves[/quote

He just keeps making enquiries. I think hes a troll.
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With This Moniker? by GRACEGLORY: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2018
There's nothing wrong with making persistent enquiries, perhaps, you're being tested too. I've got a couple of them, I had a guy on me like that, who eventually did business with me after a year.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Done Business With This Moniker? by samoney: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
this very bad of you , because i have not bought any thing from doesnt mean i dont patronize other sellers
phazotron:

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Done Business With This Moniker? by samoney: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
you are right bro, sometimes you are not wrong to be too sure of what you buy or want , i have bought over 10 laptops on nairaland alone , so i have reason for making inquiries. i will even unfollow this guy he does have good etiquette. tho i love the specifications of this laptops and was already hoping to contact him this week for some deal
GRACEGLORY:
There's nothing wrong with making persistent enquiries, perhaps, you're being tested too. I've got a couple of them, I had a guy on me like that, who eventually did business with me after a year.
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With This Moniker? by GRACEGLORY: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
samoney:
you are right bro, sometimes you are not wrong to be too sure of what you buy or want , i have bought over 10 laptops on nairaland alone , so i have reason for making inquiries. i will even unfollow this guy he does have good etiquette. tho i love the specifications of this laptops and was already hoping to contact him this week for some deal

You don't have to do that, it's uncalled for. Life's like a coin, a side faces you, and the other side faces me. He's got his own side of the story too,
A lot of things have happened on nairaland.
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With This Moniker? by phazotron(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

You don't have to do that, it's uncalled for. Life's like a coin, a side faces you, and the other side faces me. He's got his own side of the story too,
A lot of things have happened on nairaland.

ThanK you. @samoney youve been on several of my threads asking for the same thing for a very long time. it became very unsettling and i did wat i would do when im not comfortable with anything going on at any point in time-i try to find out whats going on. This forumi s full of trolls and im sure you know it. Now if it rubbed off you the wrong way-im sorry. If you still want to buy it, well, thanks for your patronage. If you dont, you can buy somewhere else. Life goes on bro cool
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With This Moniker? by GRACEGLORY: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
phazotron:

ThanK you. @samoney youve been on several of my threads asking for the same thing for a very long time. it became very unsettling and i did wat i would do when im not comfortable with anything going on at any point in time-i try to find out whats going on. This forumi s full of trolls and im sure you know it. Now if it rubbed off you the wrong way-im sorry. If you still want to buy it, well, thanks for your patronage. If you dont, you can buy somewhere else. Life goes on bro cool

It takes a strong man to apologize. At samoney oya buy market and enjoy
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With This Moniker? by Tomjazzy2: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
I can take that, as long as it ends here on NL. You come to my WhatsApp and do that, straight block cheesy
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With This Moniker? by phazotron(m): 6:26am On Sep 19, 2018
Tomjazzy2:
I can take that, as long as it ends here on NL. You come to my WhatsApp and do that, straight block cheesy

lol

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Account For Sell! / New, Open Box One Plus 5, 8gb Ram, 128gb Rom * SOLD * / Ezilifetech Solar Powered Inverter System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.