Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) (45317 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2018
Watch how religious Africans with scanty cranial matter will mystify this issue now.

The African is scared of what he doesn't understand instead of using the instruments of empirical science to probe the underlying cause(s).
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by Alabamajogor: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2018
This is what Yorubas called "Abami omo"
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2018
Buhari right now

Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by Nuelonyi: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2018
End time baby, wonders
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by Timajohn(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2018
Kittex7:
Emo wolu.... Gather here if you know the lyrics
Eni ire loo...

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by carammel(f): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2018
Dajjal has arrived? shocked
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by Mitchsin(f): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2018
anyimontana:
Wetin be dis.

Buhari is the cau....

Lmao.. Complete it o
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by Mitchsin(f): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2018
wolesmile:
Where is the nose?

In Yorubaland, they'd say it was either because she walked in a scotching sunshine, like 1pm, or at the middle of the night, like 1am.

True...
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by jamace(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2018
Hmm. shocked
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by segebase(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2018
eyedoll
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by imran147(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2018
Rextayne:
This baby reminds me of that giant in Odyssey movie.

Yes in the cave
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by Bryan88(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2018
anyimontana:
Wetin be dis.

Buhari is the cau....
lol....u are a big fool aswear
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by SarakiBukola: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hotfreeze:
That's Shuku Obuko Eponmalu.

LOL...what was your former moniker? I am sure you are part of the old guard (wushu crew).

Emi ni GeneralOjukwu ati LexngtonSteele tele . won ti fun mi ni ban titi di 2019winkgrin
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by Hotfreeze: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
SarakiBukola:

LOL...what was your former moniker? I am sure you are part of the old guard (wushu crew).

Emi ni GeneralOjukwu ati LexngtonSteele tele . won ti fun mi ni ban titi di 2019winkgrin

Lol. U be legend o.

Okoyibo, Okoyiboz3, Okoyeeboz, EponOjuku, Eponyeeboz.

I have bans lasting till 2027.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by Flickzvill(m): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rextayne:
This baby reminds me of that giant in Odyssey movie.
Cyclops
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by GODSTIME080(m): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
The baby/cyclops died.....,Indonisia continue giving birth to rubish
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by kcowen(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
When i saw the name of the place am not surprise, Indonesia,thailand,& india are places of abnormality
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Cyclops
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by bossrillboss: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Kittex7:
Emo wolu.... Gather here if you know the lyrics

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
imran147:

Yes in the cave
Exactly! grin
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by Wireles: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
Devil incarnate
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by YakubuA: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
abluck:
Dajal

Dajjal has no family
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by YakubuA: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
nepapole:
dajjal

Dajjal has no family and is not born
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by YakubuA: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
carammel:
Dajjal has arrived? shocked

Dajjal has no family and is not born
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by baddosky1: 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
This indonesian woman should confess...she got f*cked in the bush by this guy below hence the pregnancy

Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
But sadly lost her seven hours later...or killed her 7 hours later?
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by QueenVina(f): 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Cyclops 2.0
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by SokotoCaliphate: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
Indians have seen new god to worship

they should just kill the baby
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by EmirAbj: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
PhotoShop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) / Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.