Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? (56457 Views)

Is Bukola Saraki Senate The Best Senate President Nigeria Ever Had? / Where Exactly Is Bukola Saraki? / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by Tareq1105: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
ollyruffy:
Let me join the OP to ask also.

Saraki, can you please present your NYSC certificate to Nigerians?

Simple question!
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by Corrinthians(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Homeboiy:
when did NYSC started?

Where is Buhari NYSC cert.?

No, where is Buhari waec result?
When DID NYSC STARTED? grin grin

These are the type that scream Buhari is an illiterate. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by tbliss22(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Honestly speaking, the only person can can shake this table is Kemi Adeosun. She should call on Buhari and Saraki to produce their WEAC and NYSC certificate respectively.... that's all undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by Notatribalist(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
qwertygeni:
But seriously,

ABUBAKAR Bukola Saraki.

Where is your NYSC certificate?

Abubakar Bukola Saraki was born on 19 December 1962 to the family of Olusola Saraki, a senator (1979–1983) and a one time Senate Leader of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and his mother Florence Morenike Saraki. He attended King's College, Lagos, from 1973 to 1978, and Cheltenham College in the United Kingdom from 1979 to 1981 for his High School Certificate. He then studied at the London Hospital Medical College of the University of London from 1982 to 1987, where he obtained his M.B.B.S (London).

Saraki worked as a medical officer at Rush Green Hospital, Essex, from 1988 to 1989. He was a director of Société Générale Bank (Nig) Ltd from 1990 to 2000.

In 2000, President Olusegun Obasanjo appointed Saraki as Special Assistant to the President on Budget. During his tenure, Saraki initiated the Fiscal Responsibility Bill. Saraki also served on the Economic Policy Coordination Committee, where he was responsible for the formulation and implementation of several key economic policies for Nigeria.

Where and When did Waziri Bukky of Offa Syndicate serve as a corp member?
Just wondering, anyways.

Credit: Tola Layode via Facebook
finally saraki don enter one chance..He can't escape this time ..

1 Like

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by 93Miles: 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
zealguy04:

PMB is the best president ever. We must all vote him 2019.
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lol... The dirts are being dug!
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by Kennydoc(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
sureheaven:
Where is Buhari's Nepa Bill? Come to think of it, who has seen this Nepa bill in question sef?

If u are one of those obukus in Nigeria who thinks PMB didn’t go to school, it shows anything good can’t come from u.
Go and read on google what it takes to get to the level of captain, major, lieutenant colonel, colonel then major general and u will realize u are of the disgrace to human race for saying the man has no result.

So why did he hire 35 SANs to defend him from showing his certificate? If he had showed the certificate, all these arguments about him would have long ended.
But really, he doesn't have WAEC certificate. He joined the army on the recommendation of his principal just before he was to sit for SSCE, and he rose through the ranks simply because he is a northerner.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by GavelSlam: 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
I'm a little suspicious of the OP.

My gut feeling is that he's been sponsored to promote this search for Saraki's certificate just so Saraki can present it as a trump card.

Time would tell.
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by ijemishkisic(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nigeria, Hmm what a country!
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by Maket: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
The certificate should be search in between the year 1987 and 1989. They might find it.

Oh, I forgot to tell you that NYSC is for the Jobless ones.
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by victorazyvictor(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Homeboiy:
when did NYSC started?
Where is Buhari NYSC cert.?

No, where is Buhari waec result?
Your going too far. Just ask of his NEPA bill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by MPESA(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
See as Saraki CV be self all according to APC and BMC crews, if he come take him hand write am nko.
Abeg make una write one thing about PMB make we see.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by bezimo(m): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
Were is Buhari certificate
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by LOVEGINO(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
blackpanda:

What is NEPA bill That trash was formulated by Igbos to pull bubu down in 2015. But they failed!
they will succeed this time
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by bezimo(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=BruncleZuma post=71285971]But, where is Buhari's WAEC certificate...it says National Electric Power Authority here.

[img]https://i./Xh3A.gif[/img]

Abeg nah joke I dey ooo[/quote

Lmao!!!]
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by SachaBastien(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
NYSC certificate is a requirement companies and government parastals require from persons seeking formal jobs. The certificate is not a requirement for elective positions as section 131 of the 1999 Constitution clearly states that a secondary school certificate is what is required to assume an elective position. Saraki does not require to show a NYSC certificate therefore.
Kemi Adeosun was forced to resign not as a result of not having the NYSC certificate but as a result of culpability in forgery, fraud, misrepresentation and her fear of possible prosecution for perjury consequently since the matter was already in court.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by yinkeys(m): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
shocked Scandals
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by fortunate007(m): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
you are still dreaming! it's better wake up
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by nwamabo247(m): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
HI NAIRALANDERS my name is celestine nwankwo,a 28yrs old. for past 11yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure my father has been blind for over 30yrs now.my seniors brothers business is not moving fine.they the ones taking care of our feeding and medications(i.e me and my old parent).but right now things are very bad for us no money to eat again hunger is dealing with us.please i need ur prayer and finacial help.thank and God bless You.09027837654

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by AmarachiNnoli: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
When DID NYSC STARTED? grin grin

These are the type that screen Buhari is an illiterate. cheesy
Screen? ☹️
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by shukudi(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
sholatech:
I'm sure between 1990 to 2000 when he was with Société he must have sorted out his NYSC. He surely presented it while contesting for Governor of Kwara State.
Oga, saraki is using his O/level certificate for politics since it is the minimum certificate required. He no serve nd no get exemption certificate.
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by emmangrace: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
ollyruffy:
Let me join the OP to ask also.

Saraki, can you please present your NYSC certificate to Nigerians?
On a serious note if Saraki did not serve like any other Nigeria youth, he does not worth being on that seat of lawmaking. What kind of law is he making he is sacred cow when it comes to obeying the law.
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by Smarkie: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
we are used to politicians forging their certificate. op u should ask of buhari's own b/4 saraki
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by sureheaven(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
So why did he hire 35 SANs to defend him from showing his certificate? If he had showed the certificate, all these arguments about him would have long ended.
But really, he doesn't have WAEC certificate. He joined the army on the recommendation of his principal just before he was to sit for SSCE, and he rose through the ranks simply because he is a northerner.

Another irredeemable obuku spotted.... shocked
U shld know he doesn’t need to hire Laywer, lawyers themselves in a situation like that will automatically volunteer themselves to render him the service for recognition sake.
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by Cantonese: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Do you think that a politically advanced person like Saraki will fall into that trap? Kemi Adeosun is a political neophyte. No serious politician will make an error with documents. That is the no. 1 pitfall. I believe strongly that all Saraki's personal documents are 100%. He would have been checked time and time again. But by the way why must it be Saraki only? Why not Tinubu or Amaechi or Fashola or Ganduje or Okorocha? Clearly our president has issues with his paperwork yet he remains there. May your enemies looking for loopholes to cause your downfall never locate you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by jojomario(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
sukar886:
STUPID question.... where is buhari,s NYSC certificate
Ignorance everywhere. If you serve in the Military, you don't need NYSC.
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
ottohan:

U r cute
I know.... But thanks anyway.
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by biggie73(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
That's why Nigerians and Nigeria need a credible guy like me. I schoolled in Nigeria and did my NYSC in Akaboezem,Nnewi-North LG, Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by Yankee101: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wahala don start
Re: Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? by MPESA(m): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
qwertygeni:
I bet you all read the submissions of the erstwhile Finance Minister, where she said she submitted her documents including the NYSC certificate to the Department of State Service (DSS) for clearance prior to her appointment in Ogun state. So, what has this arm of government been doing before the bubble burst through the impeccable journalism done by Premium times? Dear Nigerians, is it not possible for Saraki to have thread this similar path?

No sir , he's distinguished young and vibrant man BTW where is PMB certificate instead he hired several SANs to defend his lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.