Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,075 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Deeper Life Pastor Kumuyi, Professor Pat Utomi To Address 50,000 Youths In Lagos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Pastor Kumuyi, Professor Pat Utomi To Address 50,000 Youths In Lagos (574 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Pastor Kumuyi, Professor Pat Utomi To Address 50,000 Youths In Lagos by Youlyn: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Deeper Christian Life Ministry is set to host youths, numbering 50,000, from all over Lagos State, in a one day program designed to inculcate the noblest and the highest of virtues in the youths, and steer them away from the swarm of anti-social and push-pull tendencies that are causing great distractions for them especially in this era of unbridled exposure to the social media.

In a release issued from the office of the General Superintendent, the one day event, which will hold on Saturday, September 22 in the newly commissioned church headquarters in Gbagada, will involve strategic multi-disciplinary learning, leadership skills, entrepreneurial focus, with strong Spiritual underpinnings, and hosted by Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, the General Superintendent. The Keynote Speaker is Professor Pat Utomi.

https://www.youlyn.com/news/568/kumuyi-professor-pat-utomi-to-address-50000-youths-in-lagos

More on Youlyn.com news forum.

1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor Kumuyi, Professor Pat Utomi To Address 50,000 Youths In Lagos by Youlyn: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
All youths irrespective of religion or denomination are invited.

Share to invite all youths to this life changing programme.

God bless you.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Kumuyi, Professor Pat Utomi To Address 50,000 Youths In Lagos by uoaenterprise93(m): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
truely it was an awesome moment with Daddy Kumuyi

(1) (Reply)

What Ancient Philosophers Said About Christianity / I’m A Non Christian And I Want To Open Church Business Anonymously / What Bethel Did To My Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.