Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC (19038 Views)

We’ve Nothing To Do With MC Oluomo — INEC Replies Atiku / Two S/court Justices Upheld Sen. Adeleke’s Appeal / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by kingthreat(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
It súcks to know that respectable media personalities like that obese Dele Momodu will get so trivial in popularising a falsehood.
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by ifymadu: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
docadams:

...And who do you expect to answer you stupid question? Who raised the alarm of the accounts freezing in the first place?
I expect the answers to the stupid question from stupid people. You have just volunteered yourself
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by docadams: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
ufanette:
I don't like commenting on issues of national importance unduly, but this matter of EFCC calls for concern. I am not a politician, but the truth has to be told. EFCC is so fond of lying. When they freeze Benue's account and it came to public notice, they denied. When they also freeze Akwa Ibom State Government's account and it came to public notice, they also denied and the two governments: Akwa Ibom/Benue sued them on infringement. And now Adeleke, which one are they not going to deny?

See comments... And you said you don't like commenting on issues of national importance unduly yet you commented on 4 issues in one post all against our national government. Be deceiving yourself there.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by Johnnyessence(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
tinsel:

After this election please stop. .You have a bad luck for any candidate you support
I support him in last year senatorial bye election, and he won the poll. Abeg free me now. wetin gan. let me come and be going jare.
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by Yankee101: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
jaxxy:

The police rarely freeze accounts unless they have started serious investigations which now requires such. EFCC freezes accounts at will. They do it all the time. The Banks know who authorized it. They aren’t scared or bothered of police only EFCC cos of the EFCC constitutional Act.

Ask any banker you know. Police freeze accounts more than the EFCC. The EFCC deals with mainly high profile cases. It's the police that deals with inheritance, trade disputes, wrong deposits etc in conjunction with the courts.
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Uglymugg:
I don't like politics.
Its everywhere you can't escape it.
Family church mosque schools
everywhere!
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by ifymadu: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
hopexter:

You're using an internet accessible phone yet you're talking as if its your phone that's using you. So its APC that froze former petroleum minister's account? Who's account has APC frozen that you know of Investigate properly or rather use your initiative to analyse and differentiate real from fake News. Investigate deeply before posting meaningless and daft comments and stop giving Buhari the oportunity to call you lazy youth. angry
I hate it when useless and brainless people respond to my comments, my personal views on public issues. I think poverty has eaten so deep into people’s brains that they have lost their minds completely. A quick fix is for you guys to get a job and be productive to society and stop putting your frustrations on others. Even if people want to blame others for their misfortunes, they should blame it on their parents who brought them into this world unprepared.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by jaxxy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yankee101:

Ask any banker you know. Police freeze accounts more than the EFCC. The EFCC deals with mainly high profile cases. It's the police that deals with inheritance, trade disputes, wrong deposits etc in conjunction with the courts.

Yes I agree police may freeze more bt small and irrelevant accounts. In this case it’s big and major accounts so it can’t be the police. EFCC freezes accounts without court orders.
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by duwdu: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
Johnnyessence:
when the people voice out against Efcc injustice against the Adeleke family, they quickly unfreeze the account. Abeg mega rallies start this week ooooooo. join us and let us campaign enmass for our governorship candidate, distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke of pdp. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. Atigbon ni ipinle osun.

LOL... what's your credible proof the EFCC froze and unfroze those accounts? Dele Momodu's tweet(s)?

P34c3
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by biggie73(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
The Adelekes don't have the kind of money EFCC freezes.
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by Cajal(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
PDP AND DECEITS...LIKE DEVIL AND HELL FIRE
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by jazzykhm(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
ifymadu:
I hate it when useless and brainless people respond to my comments, my personal views on public issues. I think poverty has eaten so deep into people’s brains that they have lost their minds completely. A quick fix is for you guys to get a job and be productive to society and stop putting your frustrations on others. Even if people want to blame others for their misfortunes, they should blame it on their parents who brought them into this world unprepared.
Sir Wetin him do you na, dese is too much if na me oooo
I go sue in d court of law cos how u tey know his parents brought into dese world unprepared kilagbe kileju
Pls don't attach me oooo am not feeling fyn today ooooo
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by docadams: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
ifymadu:
Sorry to disappoint you bro, I am not IPOD and share no sentiments whatsoever with the group. All I stand for is one strong, indivisible and prosperous Nigeria. Where every citizens can fulfill their full potentials and be whatever they aspire too. I don’t care where a president comes from, tribe/religion, all that matters is for leaders to be accountable and serve the people. I hope we want the same thing for Nigeria?

You can only deceive yourself, demented IPOB youth with multiple personality disorder

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by chiefolododo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Johnnyessence:
when the people voice out against Efcc injustice against the Adeleke family, they quickly unfreeze the account. Abeg mega rallies start this week ooooooo. join us and let us campaign enmass for our governorship candidate, distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke of pdp. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. Atigbon ni ipinle osun.
brother I salute you
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by chiefolododo(m): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Pdp and lies be like 5 and 6.
Propaganda cannot win Osun State.
Oyetola is our next governor in Osun State.
Osun to ti n dara. Ko nii baje.
No space for distinguished looters, distinguished Olodo and distinguished Losers in Osun State .
Your eye go clear in one week . Just wait and see.
you are probably from the North, Sambisa precisely
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by poseidon12: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
Magu's EFCC and lies. Useless EFCC.
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by poseidon12: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
OmoManU:
You see and some people can peddle anything to discredit this present administration

And you believe the political EFCC?
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by Printerscanner: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Can you see yourself that madness is madning you?

1 Like

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by NobodyKnows(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
chiefolododo:
you are probably from the North, Sambisa precisely
We shall see who is from the north between me and you when I return from my polling unit on Saturday .
I don mark your face like that
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by poseidon12: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
ekestic1976:

How can you say that? How many workings of Investigation and Intelligence Gathering do you know?

And how many do you know?
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by contigiency(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Don't talk like educated fool. They said they never ordered freeze on the said accounts. and you have no any moral justification to call them names unless you have evidence of their written instruction to that effect.
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by chiefolododo(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
NobodyKnows:

We shall see who is from the north between me and you when I return from my polling unit on Saturday .
I don mark your face like that
bros if you vote for APC you are not different from boko haram . These people have killed a whole lot of people, Aregbesola has borrowed a whole lot of money and plunged the state into a huge debt. Yet he is not paying salaries, he claimed to engage in white elephant projects which doesn't justify the money he has borrowed. Let's all think about the future and not what we can gain or we want from these people

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by ifymadu: 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
docadams:
Mynd44 OAM4J. Rule 2

You can only deceive yourself, demented IPOB youth with multiple personality disorder
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by Firefire(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

You have been failing since I knew you. All your candidates have lost all elections. Gej, Eleka, Agbaje, Omisore, etc are all losers.

You're a frustrated failure with nothing to show. No one takes your words seriously cos you are doomed to remain a failure.

Perfect description of yourself grin

1 Like

Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by Dicksonpal: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
NOC1:

I am 100% sure EFCC never touched their Account, from the onset i knew it was a blackmail.
EFCC DID PUT THEMSELVES IN THE POSITION.
Re: We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC by maasoap(m): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Did you hear from Ademola and Davido that their accounts were frozen? Even Davido couldn't say that their accounts were frozen. Go and check his tweet concerning the issue, although he too believes that the propaganda would give his uncle sympathy votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Performs Ground-breaking Of First Education University In South East / “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed / Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.