Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding (28513 Views)

White Wedding Of Kemi Lala Akindoju And Chef Fregz Gbubemi Fregene (Photos) / Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding / Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene 'Chef Fregz' Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 17, 2018
z
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by powerr: 4:12am On Sep 17, 2018
YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN :

# You'll be trained how to manage your website for FREE.
# You'll be thought on how to monetize and increase your website traffic for FREE.

Checkout our robust Blogs for sales/

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by aksule(m): 4:51am On Sep 17, 2018
l doubt very much if God almighty has anything to do with what we human beings invented such as clothes, cars, handsets etc. I believe that how we use these inventions entirely depend on us. Controversy on how one dresses to an event is entirely human concerned.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by Bullhari007(m): 5:07am On Sep 17, 2018
Barren Auntie how far cheesy grin tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by Olajah81: 5:10am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:
Nigerian women should be banned from public outing without Full head gear or hijab not this seductive nonsense omotola is wearing. Even though I'm a good Christian, head covering is one of the things that portrays women in good light. Jesus Christ was angry at Mary Magdalene because she refused to use hijab while wooing him. Likewise Eve and Adam were banished from the garden of Eden because Eve not only ate apple but refused to cover her hair. Go to churches today and see different women giving pastors unstoppable erections from bad dressing. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian sad

It be like say BOMB dey for your brain
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by Exodus26: 5:42am On Sep 17, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4665739/africa- event-company
African Event Company Ltd is an Event Production and Management Company that offers solutions for technical event production ranging from Lighting, Stage Constructions and Designs, Rigging and Sound. We offers wide range services like: Event Management: Product Lunch and Activation Campaign,Equipment Hire: Light, Sound, Stage, Rigging,Special Effects: Pyrotechnics, Fireworks, Confetti etc We have a wide range of services to offer to our prospective clientele and also to other players in the industry and because of this, other operators can rely on our vast technical equipment and experience towards successful event implementation. We are familiar with most terrains in our country, cities and venue locations. We also have good working relationships with other professionals in our field so you can pick from our wide range of services knowing that we can work as a team with others to help to achieve your objective. African event company is headed by one of nigerias best event organising mind (Edward Adebisi), who believes if you can think the event we can make it happen. Contact AEC: Lagos Address : 14 B, Sasegbon St., Ikeja, GRA, Ikeja IBADAN. 27 Olubadan Ave. Oluyole Estate Ibadan, +234 802 223 4045 please do reach me on 08034978441 or email waleodunlade@gmail.com Thank you
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by KardinalZik(m): 5:49am On Sep 17, 2018
vaca1:

Story for the gods
princeking2:

Mumu. What is the relationship between Christianity and Hijab?
Just park well.
Pataricatering:
keep quiet ! Is anybody stopping you from covering your head ? If you don’t like it - you can cover your eyes also ! What is your business with what portrays women in good light ? Silly woman wrapper !
Fitz22:

It's obvious you 're sleeping, wakeup read your comment and edit it. That's a beautiful outfit. Hijab my foot.
marsoden:

Bros, what did you smoke? I really need it. Your highness is second to none.
Bollinger:

Are we all going to pretend this guy is normal? See the rubbish he just wrote.
adelacuna:

Which bible are you reading sir
izuzu:

Shut up,you're not a Christian! I don't know if stories such as Mary wooing Jesus are in the Qur'an but not in the Bible mos def.
Gloriagee:
Se kosi oga Gotv? Eleyin ti ga ju!

Desperately searching for the thumbs down emoji

Akachukwu42:

Before posting anything .Always try to review and ask people around for common sense and guidance
Sundewz:

Oga are you kkkk ni
What planet did you emanate fromm
sogodihno:

why do people still give this guy attention? He's not a Christian, but his aim is to poison people against Christianity, if u look at all of his post on nairaland. it's the same thing.

Although, I am a born again Christian bla bla..........

The guy is either a Muslim/atheist
Olajah81:

It be like say BOMB dey for your brain

That indecent dressing is widespread does not make it Biblically accepted. GoTV made a valid Biblical point.

Many pastors are afraid to say it because their members won't like it.

Bible talked about two kinds of attire for women, namely:

1. The "attire of an harlot" (Proverbs 7:10) which gives room to lasciviousness, and

2. The "modest apparel" (1 Timothy 2:9,10; 1 Peter 3:3-5) which is characterized by shamefacedness and sobriety.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

____________________Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by Yiyio(f): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
which planet did you come from please
GoTV:
Nigerian women should be banned from public outing without Full head gear or hijab not this seductive nonsense omotola is wearing. Even though I'm a good Christian, head covering is one of the things that portrays women in good light. Jesus Christ was angry at Mary Magdalene because she refused to use hijab while wooing him. Likewise Eve and Adam were banished from the garden of Eden because Eve not only ate apple but refused to cover her hair. Go to churches today and see different women giving pastors unstoppable erections from bad dressing. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian sad
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by Yiyio(f): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
]please which planet did you come from??

GoTV:
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by G0TV: 6:43am On Sep 21, 2018
GoTV:
Islam encourages our women to always cover themselves with hijab, although most of our females are hypocrites and use hijab in covering their provocative outfit until they get to their destination (joint, club or boyfriend house) before they take it off. Most of them like my neighbor Mariam don't even wear Inners. May Allah forgive them.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding by kehnton(m): 12:24am On Oct 10, 2018
you don't even sound like a believer at all.
which of the books did you see all the nonsense you are saying?
yes, women needs to dress modest but not by quoting from non existent texts or books.
any pastor that cannot chase out an improperly dressed harlot but interested having erection already has his own reward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life / Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues / Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.