Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Apologise To Mr. President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Apologise To Mr. President. (317 Views)

Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children / Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Apologise To Mr. President. by deltaisgreat: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
It was part of the message preached today Sunday service in my church that we should never speak evil against our leaders and those in Authority under any guise. Using fowl languages and unguided statements over those in authority will prevent us from making heaven. I therefore use this medium to apologise to all our leaders and every one who I might have made any ill statement against through this forum or Facebook. Please have mercy and forgive me. I also advise all my likes to quit abusing people and those in authority be it by direct or indirect means.

(1) (Reply)

NLC Hails Conditions For States To Access New Paris Club Refund / Rumpus At Ooni’s Palace: Sowore Not To Blame; Armchair Critics And Bedroom Napol / Lagos: Ambode’s Wife Fails To Change Tinubu’s Mind (DETAILS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.