Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) (53963 Views)

How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi / White Wedding Of Kemi Lala Akindoju And Chef Fregz Gbubemi Fregene (Photos) / Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene 'Chef Fregz' Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Vicdayz(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Kemi Lala Akindoju and Chef Fregz have confirmed their relationship and readiness to become husband and wife.

The Nollywood actress made this known in her Instagram post on Sunday, September 16, 2018.

The couple have been dating for a while without attracting public attention to their relationship until now.

Though few friends are in the know, the couple confirmed their relationship and readiness to begin a family together as husband and wife.

Today, award-winning actress Kemi Lala Akindoju and her forever love Gbugbemi Fregene aka Chef Fregz traditionally ties the knot. Their traditional ceremony was attended by friends and family who came to celebrate with the couple.

Gists via: http://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/lala-akindoju-chef-fregz-traditional.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Vicdayz(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by nikkypearl(f): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Beautiful attires kiss

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by itspzpics(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
wink cheesy
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Victni: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
wooow... lovely attires... cool

1 Like

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Tellemall: 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
Who are these people?

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by divinehand2003(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hmmm

I guess this is the popular Lalasticlala from nairaland, aka the mover of snake threads to za promise land.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by ednut1(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Is there another definition of nollywood actress i dont knw

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Iscoalarcon: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
The wowan looks old
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by BonkoINC: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Loll..

Oya na. Let's be looking at pix
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by inoki247: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tellemall:
Who are these people?
they look like evening Newspaper

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Victni:
wooow... lovely attires... cool
Na Itsekiri dey run am. Congratulations Omere, go forth and multiply.

#Long Live ItsekiriNation
#Long Live Olu_of_Warri

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by nonjebose(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
Gifted and eloquent actress with the critical chef of the Knorr cooking competition

1 Like

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by chatom143: 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Debola Lagos with his Red Cap, Congratulation to the couple. l wish them the best.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Onlinealaba(m): 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
I don't know them but happy mariied life to the new couple
check my signature
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by sholay2011(m): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Congrats to her.

And she is a GREAT actress. Maybe not a star like Genevieve and co, but those that know...they know.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by salford1: 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Who are they though
Are they nairalanders?
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by BlackPantherCri: 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
This Foolish lala girl with her bad attitude. I hope she has changed for the better.
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Rumicarter: 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
I see my Funke Bucknor, where's my Tosyn Bucknor ooooooo!
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Rumicarter: 12:01am On Sep 17, 2018
BlackPantherCri:
This Foolish lala girl with her bad attitude. I hope she has changed for the better.

She has not o. I still remember my first encounter with her, I couldn't pronounce the Lala right because I thought it was a nickname, I had no idea it was a real name that her parents gave her. You needed to see the way she behaved, kai! I felt really bad that day.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by BlackPantherCri: 12:05am On Sep 17, 2018
Rumicarter:

She has not o. I still remember my first encounter with her, I couldn't pronounce the Lala right because I thought it was a nickname, I had no idea it was a real name that her parents gave her. You needed to see the way she behaved, kai! I felt really bad that day.

I thot it was only me she has been nasty too. I once worked with her on a project. She was just bossing everyone around and yelling and banging tables. By the time she tried that nonsense with me, I put her in her bloooody place. Until we finished the project she jejeje stayed her lane and I stayed mine.

Even Ebuka, another horrible character. They lack respect until you show them who you really are. Silly people.

The only celebs who I've worked with with good character are Banky, Derenle, Falz, Princess, Ice Prince. Most of the others are basking in the euphoria of the 'empire' they have built for themselves, thinking they are better than others. It is when they find out you are not based in Nigeria, or you also have strong background then they start famzing. By then, it is already too late to redeem themselves

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by BlackPantherCri: 12:07am On Sep 17, 2018
babawale611:
Na Itsekiri dey run am. Congratulations Omere, go forth and multiply. #Long Live ItsekiriNation #Long Live Olu_of_Warri

Na itsekiri man give Linda belle.

Now itsekiri man carry Lala too

Tiri gbosa for them

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by salford1: 12:10am On Sep 17, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

I thot it was only me she has been nasty too. I once worked with her on a project. She was just bossing everyone around and yelling and banging tables. By the time she tried that nonsense with me, I put her in her bloooody place. Until we finished the project she jejeje stayed her lane and I stayed mine.

Even Ebuka, another horrible character. They lack respect until you show them who you really are. Silly people
Too bad.
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Lota11(m): 12:13am On Sep 17, 2018
Itsekiri amaka.. Itsekiri amakiri...
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Rumicarter: 12:15am On Sep 17, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

Even Ebuka, another horrible character. They lack respect until you show them who you really are. Silly people.

The only celebs who I've worked with with good character are Banky, Derenle, Falz, Princess, Ice Prince. Most of the others are basking in the euphoria of the 'empire' they have built for themselves, thinking they are better than others. It is when they find out you are not based in Nigeria, or you also have strong background then they start famzing. By then, it is already too late to redeem themselves

Very Nasty set of people in real life. You see all of them on IG quoting verses from the scripture thinking they are good people, it's a lie. The Devil is better than them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by omoiyalayi(m): 12:33am On Sep 17, 2018
Fregene sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage / Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.