Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,820 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) (53945 Views)

How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi / White Wedding Of Kemi Lala Akindoju And Chef Fregz Gbubemi Fregene (Photos) / Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene 'Chef Fregz' Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by josiegirl27: 1:10am On Sep 17, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

I thot it was only me she has been nasty too. I once worked with her on a project. She was just bossing everyone around and yelling and banging tables. By the time she tried that nonsense with me, I put her in her bloooody place. Until we finished the project she jejeje stayed her lane and I stayed mine.

Even Ebuka, another horrible character. They lack respect until you show them who you really are. Silly people.

The only celebs who I've worked with with good character are Banky, Derenle, Falz, Princess, Ice Prince. Most of the others are basking in the euphoria of the 'empire' they have built for themselves, thinking they are better than others. It is when they find out you are not based in Nigeria, or you also have strong background then they start famzing. By then, it is already too late to redeem themselves

this is read sad oo..Kai

1 Like

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by luminouz(m): 1:20am On Sep 17, 2018
Rumicarter:

Very Nasty set of people in real life. You see all of them on IG quoting verses from the scripture thinking they are good people, it's a lie. The Devil is better than them.
Lmaoooo....
Why not pronounce her name right too na??
No be just lala?
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by cardoctor(m): 2:51am On Sep 17, 2018
Who be these? Nice pics
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by blessedqueen(f): 3:17am On Sep 17, 2018
Rumicarter:

Very Nasty set of people in real life. You see all of them on IG quoting verses from the scripture thinking they are good people, it's a lie. The Devil is better than them.

lol

1 Like

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Efewestern: 5:19am On Sep 17, 2018
The Fregene's, I have some many friends from that family, a very big family in itsekiri.

Why are they dressing like Yoruba, is kemi Akndolu Yoruba or itsekiri?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by livinbygrace: 6:33am On Sep 17, 2018
Efewestern:
The Fregene's, I have some many friends from that family, a very big family in itsekiri.

No,na Hausa.Werey!
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by dview001(m): 6:40am On Sep 17, 2018
so lala is this handsome...snake diet is good then
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2018
dview001:
so lala is this handsome...snake diet is good then

This is a different lala. Not our nairaland snake loving lalasticlala
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by 4dor: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2018
Efewestern:

They actually wore both Yoruba and Itsekiri attires.
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by FestusIrohigbe: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2018
shocked
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Konquest: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2018
Vicdayz:
Kemi Lala Akindoju and Chef Fregz have confirmed their relationship and readiness to become husband and wife.

The Nollywood actress made this known in her Instagram post on Sunday, September 16, 2018.

The couple have been dating for a while without attracting public attention to their relationship until now.

Though few friends are in the know, the couple confirmed their relationship and readiness to begin a family together as husband and wife.

Today, award-winning actress Kemi Lala Akindoju and her forever love Gbugbemi Fregene aka Chef Fregz traditionally ties the knot. Their traditional ceremony was attended by friends and family who came to celebrate with the couple.

Gists via: http://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/lala-akindoju-chef-fregz-traditional.html

^^^^^^^
Chef Fregene and Itsekiri guys now running the show... I wonder who will do the full-time
cooking at home between the new couple? grin
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Konquest: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2018
Efewestern:

^^^^
^^^^
Hi @Efewestern

I have seen pictures online of Itsekiris wearing the traditional
Yoruba attire in the Ugborodo [Escravos] axis, in addition to the Itsekiri
traditional attire of George wrapper which the Itsekiris first introduced
into the Niger Delta.

Maybe because Ugborodo is closer in location to the Ilaje axis of
Ondo State where they originally migrated from over 500 years ago
from Ugbo [Ilaje axis] to Ugborodo in Itsekiriland of today.
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Efewestern: 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^
^^^^
Hi @Efewestern

I have seen pictures online of Itsekiris wearing the traditional
Yoruba attire in the Ugborodo [Escravos] axis, in addition to the Itsekiri
traditional attire of George wrapper which the Itsekiris first introduced
into the Niger Delta.

Maybe because Ugborodo is closer in location to the Ilaje axis of
Ondo State where they originally migrated from over 500 years ago
from Ugbo [Ilaje axis] to Ugborodo in Itsekiriland of today.

You are actually correct, those from Escravos migrated from ilaje, politics aside you can't really differentiate ilaje from itsekiri , but I haven't seen itsekiri dress in Yoruba attires (I may be wrong). The Fregene's I know are not from that axis, they are from Warri south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Konquest: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2018
Efewestern:

You are actually correct, those from Escravos migrated from ilaje, politics aside you can't really differentiate ilaje from itsekiri , but I haven't seen itsekiri dress in Yoruba attires (I may be wrong). The Fregene's I know are not from that axis, they are from Warri south.
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Thanks for the feedback Efewestern. The Fregenes are very popular as you said. When I had my
undergraduate university education back in Nigeria, I had male and female Itsekiri friends as well
from such families as the Atsenuwas, etc.

Itsekiri Nation is a mix of immigrants of Ijebu-Yoruba ancestry of [1]. Ode-Itsekiri and Omadino
[before the arrival of Prince Ginuwa [the first son of Oba Olua] with his 70 Royal assistants form
Benin on exile in 1480], [2]. Ife-Yoruba settlers in Ureju in Warri North, [3]. Ilaje-Yoruba around Ugborodo
axis, Edo immigrants from Benin, and also those who have mixed Itsekiri/Urhobo blood as well.

"Although linguistically related to the Yoruba ethnic group, however, through
centuries of intermingling modern day Itsekiris are of very mixed ethnic
origins [primarily of Eastern Yoruba (Ijebu, Ilaje, Ondo and Owo), Edo, Urhobo,
Anglo-Scottish and Portuguese descent]. Unlike nearly all key Nigerian
Languages, the Itsekiri language does not have dialects."

"The people of "Gborodo" have NO quarter in Ode-Itsekiri like other Itsekiri
settlements of the era of Olu Atogbuwa, Erejuwa I and Akengbuwu I. The
people of Inorin, Omadino and Ureju are pre-Ginuwa, the first Olu in 1480
but the Olu and his people were quickly absorbed into Itsekiri language
like the Romans who conquered the Greeks but were civilized by the Greeks."

"The Itsekiri presently number over a million people and live mainly in the
Warri South, Warri North and Warri South West local government districts
of Delta State on the Atlantic Coast of Nigeria."

I've read all these from multiple sources over the years. Itsekiri history and that
of other ethnic nationalities of Delta North, Delta Central, and Delta South
has fascinated me over the years... their history is a triumph of the human
spirit.

Cheers!
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
You guys should stop making up all these stories of migration. Itsikeri ared not Yorba, they are Edo. Learn the meaning of that word before replying.
Konquest:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Thanks for the feedback Efewestern. The Fregenes are very popular as you said. When I had my
undergraduate university education back in Nigeria, I had male and female Itsekiri friends as well
from such families as the Atsenuwas, etc.

Itsekiri Nation is a mix of immigrants of Ijebu-Yoruba ancestry of [1]. Ode-Itsekiri and Omadino
[before the arrival of Prince Ginuwa [the first son of Oba Olua] with his 70 Royal assistants form
Benin on exile in 1480], [2]. Ife-Yoruba settlers in Ureju in Warri North, [3]. Ilaje-Yoruba around Ugborodo
axis, Edo immigrants from Benin, and also those who have mixed Itsekiri/Urhobo blood as well.

"Although linguistically related to the Yoruba ethnic group, however, through
centuries of intermingling modern day Itsekiris are of very mixed ethnic
origins [primarily of Eastern Yoruba (Ijebu, Ilaje, Ondo and Owo), Edo, Urhobo,
Anglo-Scottish and Portuguese descent]. Unlike nearly all key Nigerian
Languages, the Itsekiri language does not have dialects."

"The people of "Gborodo" have NO quarter in Ode-Itsekiri like other Itsekiri
settlements of the era of Olu Atogbuwa, Erejuwa I and Akengbuwu I. The
people of Inorin, Omadino and Ureju are pre-Ginuwa, the first Olu in 1480
but the Olu and his people were quickly absorbed into Itsekiri language
like the Romans who conquered the Greeks but were civilized by the Greeks."

"The Itsekiri presently number over a million people and live mainly in the
Warri South, Warri North and Warri South West local government districts
of Delta State on the Atlantic Coast of Nigeria."

I've read all these from multiple sources over the years. Itsekiri history and that
of other ethnic nationalities of Delta North, Delta Central, and Delta South
has fascinated me over the years... their history is a triumph of the human
spirit.

Cheers!
Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Still on these silly migration stories with no sort of proof? What makes you think the migration wasn't the other way around? What proves to you that there was a migration in the first place? You guys are very silly.
Efewestern:

Re: Kemi Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene Traditional Wedding (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
Stop making up stories while pretending to be discussing history!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bovi At The Headies Awards Wrapped In A Towel (photo) / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.