Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

I’ll Do To You What Your Father Did To Me – Babangida Tells Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Do To You What Your Father Did To Me – Babangida Tells Saraki (777 Views)

'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / Miyetti Allah Tells Saraki: Resign Or We’ll Force You Out / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I’ll Do To You What Your Father Did To Me – Babangida Tells Saraki by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nigeria's Senate President, Bukola Saraki who visited Ibrahim Babangida as part of his nationwide campaign tour for the forthcoming Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, convention, got a positive nod from the former head of state. 

Former Nigeria Military Head of State, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida told Bukola Saraki, that he will support him in his bid to become president just the way his late father supported him during his failed presidential ambition.

https://lailasnews.com/ill-do-to-you-what-your-father-did-to-me-babangida-tells-saraki/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do To You What Your Father Did To Me – Babangida Tells Saraki by Yambee: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ok
Re: I’ll Do To You What Your Father Did To Me – Babangida Tells Saraki by rusep: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Game of deception
Re: I’ll Do To You What Your Father Did To Me – Babangida Tells Saraki by ikbnice(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Is that not a way of saying "I will support you on your ambition which will fail like mine". Those words get as e be o
Re: I’ll Do To You What Your Father Did To Me – Babangida Tells Saraki by Mynd44: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2018

(1)

See Flood That Covered Denro/ishashi Area Of Ogun State / BREAKING!! Adams Oshiomhole's Former Aide Dumps APC For PDP After This Happened / Osun Rerun: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.