Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 - Forum Games (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 (23097 Views)

Naija Quiz Show Episode #6 - Win N5,000!! Today September 12th 2020 / Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 / Nairaland First Crossword Quiz - Winner Takes All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 3:20pm On May 19, 2020
DGratias:
waiting...

Look out next week for the next quiz session. I'll give more details by this time next week on when new questions will be uploaded

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by DGratias: 2:53am On May 22, 2020
nelsonoba:

Look out next week for the next quiz session. I'll give more details by this time next week on when new questions will be uploaded
OK boss. Thanks
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by DGratias: 12:02pm On May 25, 2020
nelsonoba:

looking out already boss

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Loris576(m): 1:25pm On May 25, 2020
DGratias:
looking out already boss
Is it out ?
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Tessyy1701: 5:20pm On May 25, 2020
I think He said He will post the date.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Loris576(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2020
Tessyy1701:
I think He said He will post the date.
Ok
You people should just leave this very one for me na
At least let me win for the first time.Biko
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Gorioye: 5:33pm On May 25, 2020
Please I need the link/site where this quiz do takes place
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:42pm On May 25, 2020
DGratias:
looking out already boss

New quiz questions will be uploaded Anytime between 7pm on friday to 7pm on Saturday this week. I will also announce here when I upload them

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Gorioye: 8:20am On May 26, 2020
nelsonoba:

New quiz questions will be uploaded Anytime between 7pm on friday to 7pm on Saturday this week. I will also announce here when I upload them
Please can I get the link, to check if I can also participate
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Loris576(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2020
Gorioye:

Its on the first page of this topic
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 11:06am On May 26, 2020
Gorioye:

https://uknow-591ad.firebaseapp.com
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Gorioye: 7:53pm On May 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 11:54pm On May 29, 2020
For this next quiz to be realeased soon, these are the prizes to be won;

1st Prize - N3,000
2nd Prize - N2,500
3rd Prize - N2,000
4th Prize - N1,500
5th Prize - N1,000

Random winner - N1,000

6 winners in total for this quiz session
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 2:31pm On May 30, 2020
New quiz questions have been uploaded. Winners for this session will be announced next friday/saturday
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2020
Looks like this week's quiz is a little bit challenging......so to make it even more interesting, the first person to achieve 100% score will receive an extra N1,000. That means 1st prize has been upgraded to N4k grin
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Loris576(m): 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
nelsonoba:
Looks like this week's quiz is a little bit challenging......so to make it even more interesting, the first person to achieve 100% score will receive an extra N1,000. That means 1st prize has been upgraded to N4k grin
Can those that took the quiz take again to achieve this score
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 5:48am On Jun 03, 2020
Loris576:

Can those that took the quiz take again to achieve this score

You want us to shift the goal post ba? grin
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Loris576(m): 7:09am On Jun 03, 2020
nelsonoba:

You want us to shift the goal post ba? grin
I am just joking sir
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Loris576:

I am just joking sir

Don't worry, we will keep the goal post where it is. The foundation is very deep and strong, so nothing dey happen. I hope you're not among the people scoring 0 (zero) in this current quiz session o! grin
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
Winners to be announced tomorrow afternoon. You will know if you have won or not if your name is ticked on the results page. If your name is ticked, then go to your Profile page and respond to the chat message that would have been sent to you.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
This week's winners have just been announced.

Watch out for the next quiz to be released next week friday/saturday
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Kareayo(f): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
nelsonoba:

For knowledge (learning) sake, PLEASE drop answers to all the questions.

Most especially Questions 1 to 10

NB: I don't think question one is absolutely correct. There is a controversy to whether Nikita Khrushchev actually proposed to offer aid to America.
Please try and avoid such controversial questions like that in the future quizzes. Furthermore, I'm interested in the answer to question 6 as well. Michael Flynn that I know was the US National Security Advisor. But I don't think the system marked this right for me.
Also question about the chess piece too. The only name I know is ROOK and I can't find any alternative name. I can not find it any where where ALBEIT is used for ROOK. All my online search directed me to either CASTLE or TOWER.

I will strongly suggest we try out objective questions. This present mode is too ambiguous honestly.

Thank you as I've learnt a lot while researching answers to the quiz questions. May God bless you abundantly.

Even though, I do not win this week as I scored 75%. I did not loose either as the knowledge I have acquired is my gain. Thanks.

Congrats to the winners

2 Likes

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Tessyy1701: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kareayo:

NB: I don't think question one is absolutely correct. There is a controversy to whether Nikita Khrushchev actually proposed to offer aid to America.
Please try and avoid such controversial questions like that in the future quizzes. Furthermore, I'm interested in the answer to question 6 as well. Michael Flynn that I know was the US National Security Advisor. But I don't think the system marked this right for me.
Also question about the chess piece too. The only name I know is ROOK and I can't find any alternative name. Please provide answers to this question.

Thank you as I've learnt a lot while researching answers to the quiz questions. May God bless you abundantly.

Even though, I do not win this week as I scored 75%. I did not loose either as the knowledge I have acquired is my gain. Thanks.

Congrats to the winners

To add to what He has said above, @Nelsonoba I think You need to be reviewing answers before publishing the final scores. If an answer is programmed as "spare" instead of "spear" the person that choose spear will still get it wrong, even though it's the right answer.

Congrats to the winner.

85% but wasn't oppotuned to be one of the winner too.... THEIR IS ALWAYS ANOTHER TIME

More grease to Your elbow

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2020
Kareayo:

Also question about the chess piece too. The only name I know is ROOK and I can't find any alternative name. I can not find it any where where ALBEIT is used for ROOK. All my online search directed me to either CASTLE or TOWER.

I will strongly suggest we try out objective questions. This present mode is too ambiguous honestly.

Congrats to the winners

The old format used to be objective questions until I discovered it isn't a true test of knowledge because people easily guess answers they don't know. Now, you have to know an answer to score the point.

Your second request can be looked into, but I can't promise you immediately, because it takes serious time to implement.....which unfortunately I don't know when next I will have such amount of time to spare
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Loris576(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
nelsonoba:

Today is friday

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by AnyaoguW6(m): 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Recharge cards will be given out to winners of BEVERLY FOUNDATION pandemic quiz program tonight by 9pm on INSTAGRAM @beverlyfoundation.... Be part of this program and get your free recharge card.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Loris576:

Today is friday

Watch out for new quiz questions by Saturday night

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
watch out for new quiz session this night

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Loris576(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2020
nelsonoba:
watch out for new quiz session this night
.just when i was about taking the quiz..i decided to check results. When i saw three people with 100% score. I just ran. Chaii Gurus no be here oo
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
For this current quiz just realeased, these are the prizes to be won;

1st Prize - N3,000
2nd Prize - N2,500
3rd Prize - N2,000
4th Prize - N1,500
5th Prize - N1,000

Random winner - N1,000

6 winners in total for this quiz session

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
The free mobile app for the quiz is now available for download on Google play store at

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.uk.uknowappand.www>

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
results to be announced on saturday afternoon/evening. as usual, if you are a winner, your name will be ticked on the results page, and you should go to your profile page to respond to a message sent to you by Admin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Know Your Magic Number. / Brain Teaser: Which Cup Will Get Filled First? / (Forum Game) Artists Names In Alphabetic Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.