Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 (23035 Views)

Naija Quiz Show Episode #6 - Win N5,000!! Today September 12th 2020 / Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 / Nairaland First Crossword Quiz - Winner Takes All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by DGratias: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
smiley

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
DGratias:

can we do this again this year admin.. I've really missed that platform. Kindly reconsider and keep us engaged again.. thank you. this year Christmas must be great. Amen

For your sake, I will do one in the week before Christmas. I am still working on some transformations on the platform, but hardly have time these days to speed up the work. When I finish with it I will resume the quiz normal

2 Likes

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by DGratias: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
nice one admin
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by DGratias: 7:25am On Dec 11, 2019
smiley
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Busba1122: 8:04am On Dec 11, 2019
Played and played. Get rich. >>>> slotxo
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by DGratias: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
It's almost time
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by DGratias: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
nelsonoba:

For your sake, I will do one in the week before Christmas. I am still working on some transformations on the platform, but hardly have time these days to speed up the work. When I finish with it I will resume the quiz normal
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
DGratias:

Christmas quiz will be released on Sunday night
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
The Christmas Special Quiz Edition Questions will be released by 5:50PM today. Winners will be announced on Boxing day(26th December). 5 Winners to win N2,000 each for this special edition

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
NOTE: This is a special edition, so the 1st position to 5th position will get N2,000 each. There will be no random winner in this edition, and the window is only open till boxing day when winners will be announced, not till next Sunday as is usually the practice

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by DGratias: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2019
shocked
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Loris576(m): 6:09am On Mar 29, 2020
Hello @nelson oba , can quiz be conducted this corona period ? Pls

2 Likes

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by DGratias: 10:05am On Mar 29, 2020
Loris576:
Hello @nelsonoba , can quiz be conducted this corona period ? Pls

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:32am On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=DGratias post=87880689][/quote]

Ok.....I will upload one quiz session by this weekend. Possibly Friday or Saturday. N10k up for grabs shared among top 5 winners

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
A new quiz will be uploaded on sunday evening or monday evening. it will be on the new website at https://uknow-591ad.firebaseapp.com/home

however, going on the old website and clicking on the start quiz link there will redirect you to the new website. A few practice questions have been uploaded to the new site for testing, but the main quiz questions will be uploaded on sunday or monday evening.

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Loris576(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
nelsonoba:
Fresh questions for the week have been uploaded last night
Pls how are winners selected..
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 12:28am On Apr 07, 2020
Loris576:

Pls how are winners selected..

The quiz questions have been uploaded now. For this edition, there is N10k up for grabs. N2k each to the first top 4 winners, and any random participant not among the top 4 would be the 5th winner. Winners will be announced on Friday. Winners will be contacted via the chatting system on the platform. Simply clicking the name of participants on the results page would take you to their profile to send them a chat message. So expect a message in your chat inbox from Admin if you win by friday evening
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Loris576(m): 8:20am On Apr 07, 2020
nelsonoba:

The quiz questions have been uploaded now. For this edition, there is N10k up for grabs. N2k each to the first top 4 winners, and any random participant not among the top 4 would be the 5th winner. Winners will be announced on Friday. Winners will be contacted via the chatting system on the platform. Simply clicking the name of participants on the results page would take you to their profile to send them a chat message. So expect a message in your chat inbox from Admin if you win by friday evening
I pray it works for me
I had 80%
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Loris576:

I pray it works for me
I had 80%

80%? I have just viewed the results so far, and i don't see any score that is 80%. Are you sure you don't want to cross-check your score again?
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Loris576(m): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
nelsonoba:

80%? I have just viewed the results so far, and i don't see any score that is 80%. Are you sure you don't want to cross-check your score again?
After taking the quiz ...i saw my name with80%
Can i cross check ?
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Loris576:

After taking the quiz ...i saw my name with80%
Can i cross check ?

Everyone who took the quiz should retake it again. The initial results have been deleted to correct a bug in the new system that duplicates people's results for taking the same quiz. It is still the same set of questions, and the deadline is still Saturday 1pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Tessyy1701: 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
nelsonoba:

This is just a suggestion Sir
Why not make it like below
The first best 3 gets 2k each= 6k
Best 4th and 5th gets 1k each = 2k
Randomly picked 2 gets 1k each= 2

This will make the people that will be rewarded 7.
Just a suggestion
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tessyy1701:

Just a suggestion

I could consider that for the next quiz. I will also state it here whenever I decide to put up the next quiz if i come to that conclusion
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tessyy1701:

Just a suggestion

or rather, I've decided to include extra winners to the list. So 8 people among the quiz participants would get N2k each. N2k for 7 winners and N2k for one random winner
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
nelsonoba:
To enter the weekly quiz competition, simply sign up on the quiz website at www.myglowstar.com

Or on the new website at https://uknow-591ad.firebaseapp.com/home

after sign up, click on "Weekly Quiz Competition" on the menu bar to start the quiz test. You will see your score immediately at the end of the quiz.

Note: This is a free entry competition to encourage reading, you are not paying any money to sign up or partake in the quiz, it is totally free, and the weekly winner gets N5,000 while 1st runner-up for the week gets N2,500, 2nd runner up gets N2,000, and a randomly selected participant from among those who scored up to 50% also gets N2,000 . It is not a joke or scam. people are already winning each week. Questions are uploaded every monday, and winners for each week announced every sunday evening. Good luck
I want to register but it keep showing incorrect password and username match
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Tessyy1701: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
nelsonoba:

or rather, I've decided to include extra winners to the list. So 8 people among the quiz participants would get N2k each. N2k for 7 winners and N2k for one random winner

Still good... Saying this just for the money round "some" of us here.

After seeing those answer, as for I'm winning nothing.. some people are just good.

I hope I can give out like this one day
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
pstmikol1:

I want to register but it keep showing incorrect password and username match

That means you are attempting to Login instead of 'Signup'. Cross check
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Gorioye: 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
I tried accessing the new site, but it loads and just show a blank page
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Gorioye:
I tried accessing the new site, but it loads and just show a blank page

Refresh the page and click on the menu button on the top left corner and select 'Login'. Then either sign up or login with your details if you had signed up before
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
nelsonoba:

That means you are attempting to Login instead of 'Signup'. Cross check
pls after signing up it takes me directly to where i will login and still showing incorrect password and username combination.
Pls share the address let me try cox am using myglowstar.com
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
pstmikol1:

pls after signing up it takes me directly to where i will login and still showing incorrect password and username combination.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
pstmikol1:

Here it is

https://uknow-591ad.firebaseapp.com/home

After signing up, it should take you to the login page to put in your newly created login details. You may have made a mistake in the password you put in while signing up. If you can't figure it out, then send your email you used to sign up here and I will find it and reset so you can re register again

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

(Forum Game) Artists Names In Alphabetic Order / Know Your Magic Number. / Brain Teaser: Which Cup Will Get Filled First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.