Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP (16053 Views)

Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / Philip Wuhe Kneels Down For Barnabas Gemade In Benue (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by michealewela: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Who's coming out for senate in our constituency, una they give Francis to run again? The idiot no even do anything for his village Igiode. His own is to go to usagbe club drinking and forming don
But he did many things in other places...
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by martineverest(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2018
karma is wicked
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by deboysben(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2018
Diso60090:
shocked
NO SIR
consult your dictionary
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by budusky05(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2018
Remain Atikuthief, he soon decamp to NNPC, or EFCC, or NPF, or LNG. useless men seeking selfish political interest.

1 Like

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by tuniski: 8:34am On Sep 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Seems you dont understand what celebration is.apart from saraki and kwankwaso,you have failed to pinpoint the electoral value of those defecting members.I wonder what method of suicide you will choose after buhari wins.by the way,akpabio controls a state germane to pdp's winning chances
Apabio is at best limited to akwa ibom but kwakwaso is a movement amongst the hausas. His electoral value is more than all the Ss/SE defecors to apc!
Then there are 3 govs, 15enators, 38reps. Abegi who did this to you that what is too clear for the blind to see you can't see,who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by OAFMods: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Truth be told bro, that guy was a liability to APC. He's always sleeping during proceedings. What is the man at age 70 still fighting for senate seat if not for greed?

Not all of us lose our senses...

Ozao a be??

Shut up your foolish Igbotic mouth
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by OAFMods: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2018
alabi484:
This man na disgrace to politics I swear, how can a former national chairman not stick with his party and be jumping ship anyhow?

Says a foolish igbo
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by mechanics(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2018
Selfish man, maybe he want to borrow the words from his fellow colleague which says he will be in the senate for life.
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by alabi484(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2018
OAFMods:

Says a foolish igbo
Well, the foolish one here is the one who is uncouth and ill mannered enough to call a person foolish and hastily link him to an ethnic group... Need I say more grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by Bhol28: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2018
As old as u are,u allowed saraki to use you to gain numbers for his selfish gain.More of you fools who didnt think before jumping are still going to be stranded.
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by senatordave1(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2018
tuniski:

Apabio is at best limited to akwa ibom but kwakwaso is a movement amongst the hausas. His electoral value is more than all the Ss/SE defecors to apc!
Then there are 3 govs, 15enators, 38reps. Abegi who did this to you that what is too clear for the blind to see you can't see,who?
Next year is close by.its sad that i wont see you after your humiliation

2 Likes

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by donphilopus: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

He didn't do one thing for weppa iwanno, they guy is a disaster

He can't satisfy everybody though. wink wink
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by gentlegenius(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
70 years old wan still go senate again, he should go and die for all we care....

Impotent old hag
What about a 75 year old unhealthy, incompetent dullard that still want to remain as president for another four years?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by Naajjii: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2018
Where is Saraki the leader of PDP to rescue him cos he left APC with Saraki as a loyalist!!
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by frowland(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Truth be told bro, that guy was a liability to APC. He's always sleeping during proceedings. What is the man at age 70 still fighting for senate seat if not for greed?

Ozao a be??

You are wrong about 70 year old going back to Senate.
Everything else is in order.
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by Afamed: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Ozao a be??
Say the same narrations to David Mark
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by gbishman: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2018
This man is just a waste of statement mandate, all he does is sleep in the hollow chambers
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by edupedia: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2018
donphilopus:

But you celebrated him when he defected to PDP from APC. Now he has become an "impotent old hag" because he left the sinking party called PDP. You're a certified hypocrite.!

Others will soon follow him out of PDP...

2 Likes

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2018
BabangidaHamza:
So u are from Igiode Estako East.. My Mum hails from there but am a tyfical hausa man grin grin
I'm close to his Villa, my mum villa shares boundary with his vipla
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by philkoms: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2018
seriously you cannot cheat nature.
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by SoworeJimoh: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by afoz: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
70 years old wan still go senate again, he should go and die for all we care....

X
Impotent old hag
what a confused senator
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by excel101(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Just look at what his old man is doing. Very shameless Old criminal.
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by isaacojih: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
I wish you well in your decision, but please put at the back of your mind that you are not welcome after the 2019 elections, because victory is for PDP by special grace of God come 2019, leaving the party because of Ortom is not a reason, i pity you dough leaving grace to grass is nobodies dream but its now a reality to a greedy person like you.

1 Like

Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by tuniski: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Next year is close by.its sad that i wont see you after your humiliation
Winning or losing is no humiliation but job recruitment. Today, buhari that was employed in 2015 has done a terrible job since then.

Except you are direct beneficiary of this rudderless govt, I wonder your support. If life is better I would be in the forefront campaigning for contuinity but, with 6 Nigerians entering extreme poverty per minute and over 180m in poverty, things must change for better by first voting out buhari/apc!
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by Cantonese: 5:30am On Sep 18, 2018
Simple and straight forward he will not return to the house. He does not seem to be politically wise. Did he not tie the knots very well with Ortom before rejoining the PDP from APC? SDP has no base in Benue and he cannot conjure anything with the SDP to return. These old men sometimes make children look wiser than them and laugh at their foolishness.
Re: Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP by sunsewa16: 6:17am On Sep 18, 2018
Instead of this old man to rest at his home and be sleeping, rather he want to continue sleeping in the red chambers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrest & Prosecute Arewa Youths Inciting Violence Against Igbos – HURIWA / Boss Mustapha Speaks On Alleged Attack On His Hometown / Memoranda Submission For State Police By Govs A Waste Of Time – Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.