Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

President Buhari Receives Nuhu Ribadu At The State House, Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Nuhu Ribadu At The State House, Abuja (24627 Views)

Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Nuhu Ribadu At The State House, Abuja by israelmao(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2018
We see the hidden faces in the season.
Re: President Buhari Receives Nuhu Ribadu At The State House, Abuja by bsolushola82: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2018
Both looking lifeless with a lifeless smiling from RIBADUN I.e bribe is sweet.
Re: President Buhari Receives Nuhu Ribadu At The State House, Abuja by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2018
Election is near! Buhari suddenly remembers Ribadu

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Nuhu Ribadu At The State House, Abuja by bsolushola82: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2018
PDP made him relevant, if not do u know him b4?
proudevil:
PDP just destroyed this man career , only loser associate with PDP.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Nuhu Ribadu At The State House, Abuja by buchilino(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2018
OreoPaschal:
Ribadu!... I have always wanted this Man to preside over Nigeria Government. Even though I am not a Northerner. His dogmatic nature is a thing of inspiration where I am.

So sad I wouldn't vote come 2019, I would have given him my vote instead of giving Atiku or Buhari. undecided undecided undecided

UR NOT ALONE

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Nuhu Ribadu At The State House, Abuja by Probity100: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2018
People should read between the lines. Ribadu visiting Buhari hmmmm! Mind you, Ribadu has all hidden facts of Obasanjo administration. If Buhari wins next election, Obansanjo and some past presidents are in trouble. Even some APC stalwarts are not excluded
Fear Buhari! !!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Nuhu Ribadu At The State House, Abuja by Nasir123(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2018
proudevil:

I dey tell u!
Spoil am finish.
Re: President Buhari Receives Nuhu Ribadu At The State House, Abuja by Kingjames(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2018
BREAKING NEWS:

PDP advice President Buhari to allow Ribadu probe Adeosun

effort to get the full detail behind this sudden demand from the share-d-money party prove abortive

naija news
Re: President Buhari Receives Nuhu Ribadu At The State House, Abuja by Balet: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2018
Kingjames:
BREAKING NEWS:

PDP advice President Buhari to allow Ribadu probe Adeosun

effort to get the full detail behind this sudden demand from the share-d-money party prove abortive

naija news
Smil.es
Re: President Buhari Receives Nuhu Ribadu At The State House, Abuja by GODISGREAT123: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2018
proudevil:

Yes. It is so true. PDP destroyed him after APC appointed him EFCC chairman that year. And PDP warned APC not to appoint him into any position again!
Re: President Buhari Receives Nuhu Ribadu At The State House, Abuja by SoworeJimoh: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari Receives Nuhu Ribadu At The State House, Abuja by gaby(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2018
I foresee this guy heading EFCC if Buhari wins a second term.

A lot of people are about to be brought down to mother earth, party stalwarts inclusive because by then Bubu has nothing to lose any more.

Loads of people will take off by the.
Re: President Buhari Receives Nuhu Ribadu At The State House, Abuja by wink2015(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2018
Nuhu Ribadu was a torn in the flesh of corrupt former delta state governor, Mr James Onanefe Ibori.

Ibori throw caution to the wind by attempting to bribe Nuhu Ribadu head of the EFFC with $15 Million USA dollar that he stole from Delta state treasury.

Nuhu Ribadu for his uprightness, integrity, honest refuse to accept the money with a view to cover up Ibori.

Ribadu took the money and reported the the bribery case to federal authority as at then who later seized that huge money and kept it in Central Bank Treasury.

PDP politicians really committed a lot of financial atrocity during their 16 years rule at the federal centre.

My question is do we still have honest men like Malam Nuhu Ribadu in Nigeria today?

Trust some of our dirty southern politicians ( both men and women ) they will find $15 million USD irresistible and then sell out their conscience to the devil.

DO WE STILL HAVE HONEST MEN LIKE MALAM NUHU RIBADU IN NIGERIA TODAY?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isa Pantai Biography: Ministerial Nominee, What You Should Know About Him / Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President / Desmond Elliot Wins APC Ticket To Contest For A Third Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.