Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect (23253 Views)

I Joined Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told He Is Member Of Aiye — Suspect / Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by RevenGeMission: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2018
Both people mentioned are Aye axe men
Naijawebmaster:

Evidence, please.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by showghan(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2018
Oga, go and face ur warrant jare

Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Joemetry(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2018
There's always a reason behind everything.
Even a stupid person has a reason for being stupid.
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2018
ur mumu have PhD.... idiot. Igbo amaka..them mumu sha..
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by okerekeikpo: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2018
When hand touch u u go talk true
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by omoiyalayi(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2018
Blame it on unemployment
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by C1234p(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2018
That's ok
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Mhistaedie01(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2018
shey we know who to blame nahh

Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Razzykuti(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2018
Davido has been showing off n promoting cultism both on n off social media and dis retard security operatives have never for a day called him for questioning...Anyways justice is always meant for d poor..Oga go face d full wrath of d law
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Kingjames(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2018
what happened to the right toes
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by deedy111: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2018
He's just unfortunate, in my Area, na dem full everywhere, making life unbearable for non cultist.
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Gkemz: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2018
This one has better reasons for joining cult than others that joined so as to feel on top of others, harass, intimidate and bcom predators to their preys. Nevertheless, joining cult always leads to destruction.
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by emperorblog(m): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2018
Yambee:
Cultist.

The Police should just not waste our time,and just do to this cultist what they do to others.
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by FitnessAndGoodL: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2018
cool
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by greatnessola: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2018
nice one
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by IchBinBrait(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2018
I wanted to bypass the post shaa until I saw Michael Okpara Uni..... what a shame. Las Las you will end up in jail.
#Shun_Cultism
It doesn't pay!
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
they shud investigate
if he is a bloody deadly cultist that has past history of killing rival gangs. he shud be charged to court and jailed for at least 10years.
if he is just a novice that joined cult to get a job after hebl grajz of which he dropped out. wtf. daz fuckd up.
they promised u a job after u graj. u did not gradj cos no funds and same cult groups culdnt help u.
yet u still mingled with them.
simple verdict.

take him to the back of station
and waste him
but i know say na station e go end.
I laughed at your comment do you know why? You need a brain overhaul
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by akdjr(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2018
So many cultist I know are jobless now. As a matter of fact, the those they refer to as Jews are the ones they depend on and possibly serve them.
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Hoodbilonia: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2018
abegi
mumu
u even understand wetin u read
ozwo
Princeofnigeria:
I laughed at your comment do you know why? You need a brain overhaul
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Crenzywilliams(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yambee:
Cultist.

The Police should just not waste our time,and just do to this cultist what they do to others.
What do you know, do you think it’s every cult member that’s in it for the fights, blood and bullying?
Get it right dude, don’t use the errors of some misguided folks to judge the majority of loyal, law abiding folks, regardless of their choice of association.
All the junkies can as well quote me and yan all d junks in their little misguided minds.

1 Like

Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by imran147(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
TechConsult:
Wrong OT

Lol no be lie
Re: I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
abegi
mumu
u even understand wetin u read
ozwo
Benin witch I wish you death on your journey to Italy via my Libya rout

(1) (2) (Reply)

59-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta After Losing Church Money Worth N600k / T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) / Evans Won't Escape Justice - Lagos Govt. , Reveals Update Of Rev. King's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.