Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

'I Can't Be Impeached, I Will Never Step Down As Senate President' - Saraki Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Can't Be Impeached, I Will Never Step Down As Senate President' - Saraki Says (301 Views)

'Kwara Is Fully PDP' - Bukola Saraki Says As He Storms Kwara State / We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) / Saraki Says Kayode Ogundamisi's Body Should Be Cremated Over Leaked Audio Clip (2) (3) (4)

(1)

'I Can't Be Impeached, I Will Never Step Down As Senate President' - Saraki Says by CyrexSnr(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2018
Senate President Bukola Saraki, today reinstated his decision not to step down as the president of the senate. Recall that his former party, APC, has insisted that since his defection to the PDP, it would be honorable for him to relinquish the senate president's seat for a member of the APC. The party chairman, Adams Oshiomole, has repeatedly stated that if Saraki does not resign honorably, he would be impeached.

Saraki who visited Niger state today for consultations on his presidential bid, spoke with newsmen and vowed not to step down. According to Saraki, the APC is currently the minority in the senate and therefore don’t have the powers to carry out the..... Read full news at https://www.khodedbaze.com.ng/2018/09/i-cannot-be-impeached-i-will-never-step.html

Re: 'I Can't Be Impeached, I Will Never Step Down As Senate President' - Saraki Says by Mynd44: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2018

(1)

Flood Kills 31 People, Destroys 10, 000 Houses In Kano State- Official / Female Lawyer And & A Hardcore Buhari Supporter Reportedly Murdered / I Have The Medicine Of The Man Regarding Himself As Godfather Terrorizing Lagos,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.