Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks (20207 Views)

Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai / EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by arrestdarrester: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:
EFCC is economic and financial crimes commission

Not Certificate Forgery investigation commission

Stupidity is comparing Fayose who took 4.2Billion cash delivery from GEJ/Dasuki through Obanikoro

and Adeosun who allegedly forged Exemption certificate, not even her graduation , Bsc or Msc certificate

Stupid people

Do you know the meaning of forgery at all?

Abi stealing is now corruption and forgery is not corruption?
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by arrestdarrester: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
SmartyPants:

What did Ms Adeosun steal?

She stole position of Commissioner of finance, Ogun State and Minister of Finance, Nigeria. Are you okay now?
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by Ategberoson(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
yinmiriAshawo:
because he gat the backing of Igbo Muslims

you've drink the urine as usual right. Kemi case was quite different from yours, DSS should be held responsible on her matter but 1.3billion could make Ekiti compete with Ogun state in terms of infrastructure and so on useless man under useless party
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by DeWorlex45(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

We are indeed fighting corruption, Buhari gave these theives opportunity for softlanding, those who were wise took it

They took a deal and returned loots

Abati, Obanikoro, FFK, others spent time in EFCC dungeon , Abati returned hundreds of millions , FFK is still claiming he didn't collect any money even with details of his American accounts published online by ordinary sahara reporters

Olu Falae returned 50Million i think

Obanikoro returned almost 1Billion in cash and assets and chose not to make noise

Soft landing is granted to people who take a plea bargain all over the world

Even mama piss has agreed to leave $5M in skyebank for EFCC and she's been returning money from her 1trillion account balance in Fidelity bank

The fact that some decamped doesn't mean they have immunity , stop disgracing yourself
Total Rubbish,.
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by jumpandpas(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Stupidity is comparing Fayose who took 4.2Billion cash delivery from GEJ/Dasuki through Obanikoro

and Adeosun who allegedly forged Exemption certificate, not even her graduation , Bsc or Msc certificate

Stupid people

Clap for yaaself.

If what you posted here is the best you can offer then GEJ was right for saying that stealing is not corruption.

If you forged any document to get employment you are worst than a thief.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy ngeneukwenu sarrki omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by stevedre: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
TGM2015:

On Adeosun. She probably has no knowledge that the certificate was forge, so she has no intention to defraud. But the question is, she did officially applied for Exemption Certificate as confirmed by NYSC but NYSC has not revealed their official response to her request letter. Did NYSC officially issue an invalid certificate to her in response to her or did they never responded to her request letter?
If they never responded, why? And if they responded, where is the proof? Those who has faced such issues with driving licence and landed property documentation will know better. Where you will enter official office of government agencies, interact with their official staff, and still go out with face document or licence.

If the organisation has officially responded to her request letter, she would have know that the certificate is not validly issued. She later received the certificate she requested for instead of disapproval letter.

Until the Presidency unveiled the content of their investigation, we cannot validly conclude the real culprit in this case.

Did she know it was fake? May be yes/May be no.
Did she go through the normal process? Absolutely not, she must have either bribed her way or used connection to via questionable contacts.
I believe if she had followed due process the presidency would have gone the extra lenth to fish out the culprits instead of this
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by TEYA: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

Funny grin

The fact still remains that the lifeless one is biased and he is gonna be disgraced out of office soon
Funny indeed! grin grin
Lifeless or not, he is your president and ain't nothing you can do about it!
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by SmartyPants(m): 1:35am On Sep 18, 2018
arrestdarrester:

She stole position of Commissioner of finance, Ogun State and Minister of Finance, Nigeria. Are you okay now?

You can't steal a position. And if you want to argue that it is stealing in a figurative sense, then why group it with literal theft?
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by 2point5: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Is it the same offense ?? See your own life !! Obanikoro has returned almost a billion after spending over 3 months in EFCC custody, he collected the money from Dasuki and brought it to Ekiti , Don't tell me Fayose is innocent

Kemi adeosun paid people to help her collect her certificate, the said people gave her a fake certificate , it's not like she did photoshop and printed it herself

It's not the same , if you want to argue , argue sensibly

You're the one without sense here, I haven't declared Fayose innocent. Both scenarios are at best allegations until proven otherwise by a competent Court of Law; which you're neither nor the EFCC is. I understand this is too much for you to grab, seeing that you're either a zombie or just a heartless soul.
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by RevenGeMission: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2018
Shame on you , now you are changing the narrative ? who in their right senses compares Forgery with blatant looting

If you call Fayose's issue allegations , something must be wrong with you , the person who brought the looted funds to him , Obanikoro confessed to the crime , signed a deal and returned part of the loot , Any sane person would call that guilty as charged

2point5:

You're the one without sense here, I haven't declared Fayose innocent. Both scenarios are at best allegations until proven otherwise by a competent Court of Law; which you're neither nor the EFCC is. I understand this is too much for you to grab, seeing that you're either a zombie or just a heartless soul.
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by 2point5: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Shame on you , now you are changing the narrative ? who in their right senses compares Forgery with blatant looting

If you call Fayose's issue allegations , something must be wrong with you , the person who brought the looted funds to him , Obanikoro confessed to the crime , signed a deal and returned part of the loot , Any sane person would call that guilty as charged

You are the one running from pillar to post, yet making zero sense. Like I said you're either a zombie or definitely without a conscience... The laws of the Land says "presumed innocent until proven otherwise by a competent Court of jurisdiction.." How's that too hard to understand??
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by wirinet(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Stupid people

Abeg no vex o, help me ask those that want to crucify Adeosun to produce the NYSC certificate of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. I have searched online for her educational and work background in Nigeria prior to her becoming finance minister, and I found nothing.
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by RevenGeMission: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
My point being , Fayose's crimes is far greater than Kemi Adeosun's

If you bothered to read NYSC's decree/ rules , forging certificate has it's penalty , i think it's 2-5k fine or 8 months in prison or Both , apparently
NYSC has worked that out Why would a sane person ask EFCC to put Kemi Adeosun on EFCC watch list when her matter is with NYSC ??

2point5:

You are the one running from pillar to post, yet making zero sense. Like I said you're either a zombie or definitely without a conscience... The laws of the Land says "presumed innocent until proven otherwise by a competent Court of jurisdiction.." How's that too hard to understand??
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by lexy2014: 12:53am On Sep 21, 2018
otokx:
She has a British passport Fayose.
So?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos / Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council / Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.