Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks (20209 Views)

Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai / EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by greggng: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
SmartyPants:

No, come on. Clearly what she obtained was a certificate that says she passed through NYSC, not that she was exempted. As a sane and well-educated adult, she obviously would know what that means. And even if she didn't know at the time, having spent quite some time working in the Nigerian government, she should have known exactly how the process works.

But beyond that, who exactly are these people who did the procurement for her and why did they have to do it the illegal way?

She got exemption certificate not the one that we got after one year service. She was already above 30 when she got into Nigeria to work..,we need to know the details before blaming her
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by apotek: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:
EFCC is economic and financial crimes commission

Not Certificate Forgery investigation commission

Stupidity is comparing Fayose who took 4.2Billion cash delivery from GEJ/Dasuki through Obanikoro

and Adeosun who allegedly forged Exemption certificate, not even her graduation , Bsc or Msc certificate

Stupid people

Very very stupid people!
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by LadyExcellency: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
otokx:
She has a British passport Fayose.

Nnamdi Kalu also has a British passport but it was ceased.

You see how ridiculous you sound

1 Like

Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by Lipscomb(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
ojialo:
define Crime? since forgery is no crime to you
who do forgery?
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by RevenGeMission: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
Keyword being alleged

Any sensible person knows the secret was leaked not because of the goodness of premium times , but she stepped on Political toes and needed to be removed

But like i said , only sensible people would know that
Icon79:
BS upon BS!! What about all the money she was alleged to have given to some members of the National Assembly to keep her fraud from becoming public? Are those not financial crimes

Ewu-can-beer shocked sad angry

O pari

Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by RevenGeMission: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Abi were leleyii ni ?? You think everybody has brain amnesia like lots of Biafraudenese ??

Type any of what i typed there into google , you'll find news articles, all of that happened early 2016

Verify before quoting and calling me a liar, i don't take that lightly

SpearHead:

Buhari media cows and propaganda.
Blame yourself if u ever believe anything from this APChit after series of unearthed lies.
Believe u me, if any of these things happened, it will be all over the news, aba! Is it not the same efcc that tries all their victims in the media but lose out in court rooms?
Make una take am jeje dey lie... So what happened to maina? The pension miner
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by RevenGeMission: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Like every other goat that's asked this same rhetoric question Buhari offered soft landing and Koro took it , he spent months in efcc custody and returned a billion in cash and assets , also he agreed to continue paying up the balance and yes, his case is still in court, him being in APC does not absolve him of any crimes as you'll have us believe

Eshieto:
and Senator
Musiliu Obanikoro who is now in APc is a saint after sahring in the 4 billion or is he also wanted?
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by Icon79(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yes, the keyword being alleged. And that's exactly what the job of EFCC is - investigate allegations of corruption!

Sensible person, indeed. Please I don't wanna laugh at you shocked

O pari

RevenGeMission:
Keyword being alleged

Any sensible person knows the secret was leaked not because of the goodness of premium times , but she stepped on Political toes and needed to be removed

But like i said , only sensible people would know that

1 Like

Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by RevenGeMission: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
I think i might have fried yours first or maybe that of your ancestors, eitherway both our brains are fried according to you

Enjoy the ashes
chigoziem10:

Congrats! You have succeeded in frying your brain
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by RevenGeMission: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
Your father is stupid is the best you can say ?? where did i insult you or your father ? if they call moderator for you now , you will be shouting they are banning Biafraudenese people to kill their voice

DaddyNimo:

ur fada is stupid
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by RevenGeMission: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
A spade is a spade

Isdatall ??

Equation89:

Oga so she shouldn't be investigated as the Finance minister as she was asked to go.

Someone holding such a sensitive position in Nigeria should also be investigated immediately she was relief off her duty.

Oga call a spade a spade.

Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by RevenGeMission: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Me i am not done with you ooo , You must do , by force by fire

It takes a cognitive Instruments Personalty disorder to want to use insult as therapy

You can't lie that you didn't imprint on me , my fine words, my accuracy and my facts

I dare you to do some more

mention me for more therapy
Adakintroy:

You know what? Am done. I tried to insult you because it my own form of therapy and what i beleive work. I have Don it with many others and it worked..don't know why yours keep coming back.

This is a new strain of gej psychosis. It's resistant to drug. Try deliverance mbok.
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by RevenGeMission: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
ICPC or Police are more suited , this is a common sense decision

what's wrong with people today ??

demogesture:
Go and read about process corruption and EFCC's efforts in educating public servants on how to prevent process corruption all over the country since beginning of this year. Its not about the name only but the power vested on the institution by the Acts that established it. Though it might be silent in the name but EFCC is empowered to handle this.

Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by SmartyPants(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
AreaFada2:

She illegally got into positions which earned her lots of salaries in private industry, Ogun state govt and FG cabinet. Obtaining salaries through fraud/deception. We have not even investigated/examined the contracts she approved as commissioner & minister.

Abeg do not let tribalism blind you guys.

This "we must defend one of our own by any means" must stop or we go no where.

NYSC documents are FG documents. Forging it is a crime.

Lol. Please i'm not Yoruba in any way so forget about that partisan stuff with me.

I'm simply pointing out that calling her a thief when she did not steal is almost as bad as exonerating her of fraud.

Stealing is a word with its defined English and legal meaning neither of which encompass what you have described up there. What she committed was fraud.
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by Blueprint86: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
show evidence or park well...

we have passed this stage of ordinary talk...

RevenGeMission:

We are indeed fighting corruption, Buhari gave these theives opportunity for softlanding, those who were wise took it

They took a deal and returned loots

Abati, Obanikoro, FFK, others spent time in EFCC dungeon , Abati returned hundreds of millions , FFK is still claiming he didn't collect any money even with details of his American accounts published online by ordinary sahara reporters

Olu Falae returned 50Million i think

Obanikoro returned almost 1Billion in cash and assets and chose not to make noise

Soft landing is granted to people who take a plea bargain all over the world

Even mama piss has agreed to leave $5M in skyebank for EFCC and she's been returning money from her 1trillion account balance in Fidelity bank

The fact that some decamped doesn't mean they have immunity , stop disgracing yourself
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by Princedapace(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Well then , Blame DSS and other screening bodies for not arresting her fake exemption certificate on the spot

If the presidency gives a command for her arrest, she would be arrested..

Is it not funny that Fayose is been checked but she was allowed to escape..

Have u seen where people get angry at apc led govt?
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by Adakintroy: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Me i am not done with you ooo , You must do , by force by fire

It takes a cognitive Instruments Personalty disorder to want to use insult as therapy

You can't lie that you didn't imprint on me , my fine words, my accuracy and my facts

I dare you to do some more

mention me for more therapy

Your more deluded than I thought. Am not with your drugs anymore. Find some one who has them...shikena.
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by Grayxme: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Because she does not have billions in her account and yet refuse to pay salaries...Am sure that's clear enough
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by mamotalk: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
I beg where lai mohammed. He has better misinformation on these matters
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by Jax1: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
SmartyPants:

What did Ms Adeosun steal?

Forgery is criminal offense u mustn't have to steal to bear criminal's tag
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by Jax1: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Yes, Jonathan and PEJ are still walking the face of the earth, are they saints ?

They aren't saints doesn't justify an attempt to defend kemi
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by Oblang(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
SmartyPants:

No, come on. Clearly what she obtained was a certificate that says she passed through NYSC, not that she was exempted. As a sane and well-educated adult, she obviously would know what that means. And even if she didn't know at the time, having spent quite some time working in the Nigerian government, she should have known exactly how the process works.

But beyond that, who exactly are these people who did the procurement for her and why did they have to do it the illegal way?

Its an exemption certificate and not that she did NYSC..
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by RevenGeMission: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Jax1:

They aren't saints doesn't justify an attempt to defend kemi

grin

No justification, if you want someone hanged for a petty crime, hang all major criminals as well
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by RevenGeMission: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
Adakintroy:

Your more deluded than I thought. Am not with your drugs anymore. Find some one who has them...shikena.

You mean your psychosis drugs?
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by RevenGeMission: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
Princedapace:

If the presidency gives a command for her arrest, she would be arrested..

Is it not funny that Fayose is been checked but she was allowed to escape..

Have u seen where people get angry at apc led govt?

Why would President order her arrest for a crime she didn't commit
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by RevenGeMission: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
Blueprint86:
show evidence or park well...

we have passed this stage of ordinary talk...

Are you using 10MB daily data plan? If not use Google like you are educated
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by Adakintroy: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

You mean your psychosis drugs?
H

Hhahaha have a good nite rest.
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by TEYA: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

The fake change era is almost over and the last time I checked Olisa Metuh was a free man smiley

MufasaRebirth:

The fake change era is almost over and the last time I checked Olisa Metuh was a free man smiley

I am sure you had a party all night the day he was freed, didn't you? Each time they get arrested, you guys cry all night long, even more than their children.
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by Princedapace(m): 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Why would President order her arrest for a crime she didn't commit

Hahahahaha then who committed the crime?

Arrest the person who committed the crime..

And I hope u know that in law ignorance is not an excuse..

I also hope that u can be arrested and persecuted for buying a stolen phone even if u know nothing about it..

I need ur reply on these points I raised..
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by greatman247(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
divinelove:
Buhari is just only fighting opposition

kemi should be in jail by now

Buhari says forgery is not corruption

Buhari still tried even though he did not jail her, did PDP and Gej govt remove Gej aide who was indicted? Abeg make unah talk another thing jor. Buhari is the president now he can continue to jail opposition if he likes and let PDP wait for their turn to jail all APC members too. All the parties are thieves.. This way they will checkmate each other. Fayose must face the music now...he's been making mouth since.
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by MufasaRebirth: 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
TEYA:

I am sure you had a party all night the day he was freed, didn't you? Each time they get arrested, you guys cry all night long, even more than their children.
Funny grin

The fact still remains that the lifeless one is biased and he is gonna be disgraced out of office soon
Re: Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks by Emperornice: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lipscomb:
Bastard what is your problem with adeosun you are a certified criminal . kemi is innocent .

Make your local government chairman proud for once

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Denied Fake News On Atiku And PDP / Lagos Releases White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report, Dismisses Killing / Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.