Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

President Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Alpha Beta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Alpha Beta (868 Views)

Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances / Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker / Breaking: Presidency Orders EFCC To Detain Fayose Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Alpha Beta by Niorte: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2018
Just in case you are wondering if it is true. I am here to disappoint you. The President will never give such order. His fight against corruption has been selective! If Buhari can order a probe into Alpha Beta, I may consider voting for him.

Do you think the President has enough courage to do that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Alpha Beta by aolawale025: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2018
Hmmmm. Cannot happen under this government

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Alpha Beta by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 17, 2018
This table Buhari wants to shake got only 2 and 1/2 legs grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Alpha Beta by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2018
Buhari dn baff? Whenever he looks at that drug peddling thief he sees block votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Alpha Beta by MrPolitics: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2018
When I saw the topic I already knew it was fake news
Re: President Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Alpha Beta by Sharpshooota: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2018
This can only happen once Tinubu leaves the APC cult..

But right now... He's a saint and can't do no wrong

EFCC is only for the opposition under this administration
Re: President Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Alpha Beta by ehissi(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
jfolorun:
This table Buhari wants to shake got only 2 and 1/2 legs grin

Forgerrabout joor!! That's the second table he will shake, after he see the result of the 2019 polls declaring him as "za whinner"...... grin

The first will be Lai mohammed! Tinubu's era boy ... undecided

That guy know too much. .... angry

(1) (Reply)

Dr David Oyedepo Was Not On Atiku's Private Jet / How Fashola Got It Wrong On South-west Presidency – Buhari Support Organization / Peter Obi: An Unrepentant Ethnic Irredentist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.