Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Sinking Everton Is A Perfect Birthday Gift, Says Pellegrini - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sinking Everton Is A Perfect Birthday Gift, Says Pellegrini (277 Views)

La Liga Is A Disgrace!- Too Many Dives And Slowest In Europe - Pellegrini / Man Utd Ready To Double Pellegrini's Salary / West Ham Signed Manuel Pellegrini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sinking Everton Is A Perfect Birthday Gift, Says Pellegrini by comfirmatic: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
West Ham United manager Manuel Pellegrini said the 3-1 victory at Everton on Sunday that moved his side off the foot of the Premier League table was the perfect way to celebrate his 65th birthday.

Pellegrini's new side played some fine, flowing football as they picked up their first points of the season on Merseyside, on the same day Pellegrini turned pension age in the United Kingdom.

"I was not worried about my birthday today - I just wanted to win the game - it was the best gift my players could give me," Pellegrini said.

"We believe in what we are doing and we are not going to change. I said last time after we lost I will accept advice but I was not going to change what we are doing."

Andriy Yarmolenko put West Ham in command with two goals inside the first 31 minutes on his first Premier League start, with the Ukraine international taking time to settle in England prior to his double at Goodison Park.

"I know what the Premier League is and Andriy didn't arrive here ready to play in the Premier League," Pellegrini added. "He has a lot of quality, he has demonstrated that but he................................................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/09/17/sinking-everton-is-a-perfect-birthday-gift-says-pellegrini/

Play Now >> http:///2CE1N6R

(1) (Reply)

Free Tips, Get Free Membership / See How A Stoppage-time Goal From Roberto Firmino Gave Liverpool A 3-2 Win Over / “it Will Be Difficult For My Son To Be Better Than Me” — Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.